/Africa/

He was right

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based leader with a shirt with more based leaders on them

Why did they kill him?

1) He didn't want to sell oil and gas to France for a cheaper price.
2) He was serious about the gold dinar.

Also Brzezinski's conception of Great Middle East or w/e its called. Destabilize the inside of Eurasia and North of Africa and you paralyze most of the world.

yummy oil

More than oil, it was about the means of trading that oil. The USA doesn't fuck around when someone is serious about dropping the petrodollar.
Article from February 2003: theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.theeuro
The invasion started in March 2003.

R.I.P. Libya poster. He was never heard from again.

> our taxes killed a fellow Sup Forums shitposter
The West must perish.

dog bless

I wasn't here back in 2011 days, were there more Libyan posters than? I only ever Libyan flags on rare occasions in /mena/.

>another episode of 1st world countries bullying weaker 3rd world countries and destabilizing them so they can stay 1st world in their corrupt monopolistic world economy

Woooooow, so surprising

Not my taxes, Finland isn't in NATO

Both are fake quotes he never said.

There is another quote often posted that claims he "warned" Europe. He was actually boasting that Islam was rising in Europe without the use of "swords" (weapons).

Didn't know Egypt still had communists, interesting. Though you guys were all long gone since the end of Pan-Arabism.

Egyptian Communists were holocausted by Nasser thanks to his friends in Moscow who gladly gave him the names, addresses, workplaces, favourite ice cream flavours and benis sizes of all Communists in Egypt, in return for cooperation against the West.

Minorities and women will always want arbitrary redivision of wealth. The incompetent feel entitled to the wealth of the competent.

A strong man picks up a plough and works the land.
A weak man will feel entitled to the fruits of the strong man's labor.
A woman will suck the strong man's dick and feel entitled to half of the fruits of his labor in perpetuity.
A dune coon will shout that Allah has preordained that the strong man must serve him and give him the fruits of his labor.

This is why women and migrants are more left, and right wing voting correlated with wealth. A strong man wants to be left alone, he desires a government that only protects his farm from thugs and foreign invaders. The weak and vagina's want a "fair" and "social" society. Foreigners want to plunder that "fair" and "social" society. What compounds these problems is that woman's desire for "fairness" means they also want to throw open the border for those who seek plunder and gibsmedat.

He may not be a commie, just another Arab who sees the wealth of Europe but is either unable or unwilling to understand how Europe got that wealthy. Pro-tip: it's not because we're sitting on pools of black gold.

bunch of bullshit

t. history pro and also dude that knows a family that got kicked out of libya in the 70s

why was he so based bros

I never seen that particular thread or that flag for that matter(looks like Macau or something)
I seen at least two libyan flags (one of them being middle class girl) and one guy who claimed to be libyan, he posted under algerian flag and shitted on Gaddafi pretty much daily, i remember he disproved this pic saying that it's a lie and reality is different and more poor.

>Qatar
>Iraq
>Saudi
>literally three biggest financiers of Islamic state

Well memed!

This was made by ISIS though.