Guys, help. The shills are honestly getting to me. I think I'm done supporting Trump. No...

Guys, help. The shills are honestly getting to me. I think I'm done supporting Trump. No, I'm not going to support Clinton ever. Just done helping Trump. He's doing nothing for me.

The flame he once ignited in me is... gone.

Same here, I'm voting Johnson in November

You write like a faggy reddotor.

Sage

This is like the 3/4th post with this same exact writing lol

Why? Because he made a joke about killing Clinton? That's your tipping point? How many Sup Forumsacks would murder Clinton if they had the chance? What about the founding fathers advocating for armed rebellions against tyranny?

who
#cruisemissilenow

?

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

I'm still voting trump and there's nothing you can do about it you utter faggot.

Hidden/ignored.

I feel the same way avout Clinton. Every body that shows up makes it about 2% harder to support her but at least she's not racist against POC.

Vote for Gary Johnson.

This

OP IS A SHILL POST
THERE ARE THREE OF THESE ALREADY LOOK IN CATALOUGE

Wow

It's almost like Trumpfags are literally retarded and fall for the most obvious bait

this. fuck hillary but def fuck trump. reality star for president? meme magic? its all just a little... gay. im just going to write in Ron Paul again.

Trump is lowring taxes on millionaires. Fuck you. He's got my vote.

Ahh, screw it. I'm #MentallyShill, now!

Really made me thinked twice

queer

This is the third thread of this shit I've seen in an hour. Fuck off shill

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

He's lowering taxes for everyone not just millionaires

if its a spark or flame youre worried about, im not concerned; youll be back after the debates.
dont believe the mainstream media and reject the shills from your brain. Remember, the 4d chess meme is not just a meme

ive seen this thread 4 times today now

sage