Guys I honestly believe there are clinton workers botting this board...

Guys I honestly believe there are clinton workers botting this board. There is no way this much degeneracy and delusion could be spewed and twisted.

I.E: Trumps remarks on the constitution and how it should be protected at all costs. Is literally being spewed by set posters as "He threatened hillary hurr" WHEN HE DID NOT.

This is it boys they are trying to conquer the last thing we have.

I speak to you from a table a liter of mountain dew on one side. Potato skins luke warm half eaten on the other. I SPEAK TO YOU with a constitution on the wall and a fleshlight on the dresser. I SPEAK TO YOU! AS A MAN WHO WILL NOT LET THIS BOARD OR TRUMP FALL!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY
youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs
youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude don't worry about it
You're not the only one who is sick and tired of the media's games

wherever shall we find our safe space?!

Oh wow now I just realised how refugees must feel

#Imwithher

>I speak to you from a table a liter of mountain dew on one side. Potato skins luke warm half eaten on the other. I SPEAK TO YOU with a constitution on the wall and a fleshlight on the dresser.

CTR tonight goodbuddy?
Get fucked shill.

hilldogs assemble!!!!

our wolf pack is taking this place over from this Trump trash

This is our board now. Sup Forums is with her.

you have your own accusing you of being one of us. you are destroying yourself from the inside.

its only a matter of time..

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

Is there any way to take the media to task for their shady reporting. It's really starting to piss me off. I really noticed it this weekend when talking to friends who don't really pay attention to politics. I hate Hillary, so I can vote for and support trump. But with the media, it's like there is no recourse. I'm really starting to think that's where reform and an uprising is needed.

Says the guy with spittle and white foam in the corner of his mouth with an over flowing ashtray next to him.

Sup Forums safespace.

These fucking shills man. It's going to be like this until November, isn't it?

The battle of the normie net is over. The battle of Sup Forums is about to begin.

Upon this battle depends the survival of shitposting civilization.

Upon it depends our own politically incorrect life and the long continuity of our shit posts and our Vietnamese basket weaving board.

The whole screeching SJW fury and might of the enemy must soon be turned on us.

Hillary shills know that they will have to break us here on this board or risk losing the election.

If we can stand up to them, all the internet may be freed and free speech and culture may move forward into broad, sunlight uplands.

But if we fail...then the whole internet, including Sup Forums, including all that we have known and cared for...will sink into the abyss of a new dark age made more sinister and perhaps more protracted by the delusion of more perverted SJW's and sheboons.

Let us therefor brace ourselves to our duty and so bare ourselves that if Sup Forums and its many boards last for a thousand years, newfags will still say this was their finest hour.

Shut the fuck up get off our board trump shill.

nope its just that people realize he is a fucking joke. MEME magic is baby talk for faggots. he is a reality tv star... THATS IT...

They are so easy to spot how much you making an hour?

KEK will curse you. Mark my word.

>I speak to you from a table a liter of mountain dew on one side. Potato skins luke warm half eaten on the other. I SPEAK TO YOU with a constitution on the wall and a fleshlight on the dresser. I SPEAK TO YOU! AS A MAN WHO WILL NOT LET THIS BOARD OR TRUMP FALL!

user, I-I love you.

You're forgetting that nobody likes Hillary

I'm yet to see one positive thing about Hillary being shilled on Sup Forums

It's just an attack on Trump. They need to keep up appearances so that when they rig the election in November, they can point to this shit and say that they corrected the record.

Hillary Clinton should be repeatedly raped, and then tortured for more than a decade straight. Did everyone forget how much they hated her in the 90's? Plus she's fucking hideous, and there are plenty of legitimate female politicians who would kick ass at being President.

Democracy is a fucking scam. DEATH TO THE CLINTONS

My regex skills have improved dramatically. If losers want to come here and make shill posts for Hillary Clinton, then that's just sad. I won't be reading their posts, because they're filtered.

>our wolf pack is taking this place over from this Trump trash

Shit. if only people still posted that Awoo girl this wouldn't be happening

>Guys I honestly believe there are clinton workers botting this board.

"Guys, I'm a summerfag alt-right autist, and I can't believe this image board I just discovered has opinions different than mine!"

How much are YOU making an hour trump shill? get off my board.

you are a disgrace to leafs everywhere

dude this board has been pro trump since he started running...

You can tell who the shills too easily.
Even in this thread, the OP thinks Sup Forums is fucking /r9k/.

Correcting the record?

Reality TV star, ans your next president, boy-o. It's too late to stop him.

Shut up shill Clinton is the devil

If this is how bad the shilling is now I can only wonder how much the record will be corrected in the first days of November.

Moloch the Bull, this woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a traitor and a corrupt pig, and belongs in jail!

You're one to talk, fuckboy.

Watch these and then tell me Hillary Clinton doesn't deserve repeated brutal raping for her crimes against humanity and America. The fact that citizens haven't gone out of their way to shoot this bitch is proof that she's got the media in her fucking pocket. If the average American knew about just a few of these things, there would be riots.

youtube.com/watch?v=kypl1MYuKDY

youtube.com/watch?v=9IOpbj8ajZs

Clinton is the most qualified candidate! She will be POTUS.

Electing an amateur is starting to look bad. Not in a place to vote, but after seeing how his speaches are just as fake as anyone elses, a verbal circus, as lumpy as pro wrestling commentators... The magic fades...

33, that's some devil numbers there, son.

>posts racist and bigoted image macro

opinion discarded, didnt even read the post

It's nothing but desperation at this point. They're doomed.

It's pretty much a fact that Sup Forums is frequented by Shills.. Think about it

People post political adverts on meaningless shit and in stupid places in real life.
It makes sense that a special interest group would target political discussion forums with high traffic - they're actually a perfect place to target (people thinking about politics, probably younger than general population so more impressionable etc.)

It's inevitable because of where we are, just scroll past that shit

Before Bernie dropped out we had lots of Bernie threads. The thing I noticed was they seemed genuinely passionate about the bernout and I believe there were real people posting in what they believed in. This wave of Hillary threads right after the DNC seems very forced. The posts tend to be copy pastas and there's a huge push to demoralize the trump supporters. The big thing I think is being missed is the trump supporters believe in the movement vs hill shills being paid to post.

>hitler dubs
BLESS THIS POSTER AND THEIR DIVINE THREAT

>trump gen wont even get 3 awoos in without 20 posts instantly of WE CANNOT VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU FR*CKING RACISTS IVE REPORTED THIS THREAD TO THE FBI

its like a dam is steadily cracking, hold strong lads

>new to Sup Forums

Thanks for outing yourself. Enjoy your shekels, they won't be worth much for long.

just remind people that keith olbermann ripper her anus up for making a vague assassination threat to the Dali Bama back in

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

I really wish there was another video release similar to the one Sup Forums made regarding the rapefugee situation.

Clinton has shitload of stuff enough to make her lose the elections.

>hilldogs
why are shills so uncreative and autistic

Video on the rapefugee situation? You has link?

How much did you get paid for that? Nigger i cant wait until you get gassed/thrown over the wall.

I remember posting trying to beat awoos. Now I have to compete with these shills. They are taking our posts, theyre bring redditors, theyre hillary supporters. That is why I am calling for a temporary shutdown of Hillary supporters entering Sup Forums.

hahahahaha your rage lets me know that you know that you are fighting a losing battle.

just a matter of time my fedora wearing manbaby.

Nah, the shills are fun. It reeks of desperation and that liberal smack of 'my way or I scream rape'.

It demonstrates how puerile the enemy is.

When my 6 year old nephew throws a tantrum I follow him and laugh, I keep laughing and pointing. He shuts up within 2 minutes.
No other approach works.

wtf i hate closed borders now

Fuckin' niggers

shut up, pussy

if you can't take dissension, go back to your basement root cellar and sit in the dark where no one can see you

>manbaby
woman detected

I agree. At first it was a little frustrating, but seeing how desperate they are now is a lot of fun to see. It's pretty pathetic.

Look what I found in another thread...
Weird

They all use proper grammar too notice the comas and paragraph divisions. Very good grammar obvi journalist majors

And so what if I am a woman? Do women scare you cause you've never been with one?

i was referring to the Open Gates video.

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

No fucking kidding. This board went to shit once Reddit caught on.

Now I'm here trying to find out where all the good posters went, like an asshole.

I miss Sup Forums

>Clinton supporters
>jobs

Half of her "support" is just welfare monkeys looking for their next check

back to the kitchen bitch

>Do women scare you

Rome was an ancient civilization, and cannot compare to america, or any developed country.

How can it not compare? It was a very developed country for its time.

you are replying to an automated posting bot

>what is migrating to a zeronet board
At least some internet zones haven't been touched yet :^)

>leaf
nothing to see here lads.

>for its time

thats why its irrelevant. if you have to say "for its time" its outdated.

TBQH

It's working because we are distracted from making dank trump memes and praising kek.

We must ultimately ignore them and go back to:

1. making dank memes while exposing the truth.

2. Praising kek at least once every hour.

praise kek.

you're not a shill, just a regular troll. that was a softball... just begging to be crush...

Explain how it doesn't compare. Because from what I've seen, we're in a very similar position to both Ancient Rome and the Arab Empire just before their decline.

this. listen to this awesome motivational ssssspeech, plssss...

youtube.com/watch?v=qPOvePioFF0

>1. making dank memes while exposing the truth.
>2. Praising kek at least once every hour.

We need QUALITY shitposting to do that.

>ban all leafs

Does anyone care about Noor Salman leaving the country? Where is she?

Haven't you consider the fact that in this current state it may be a possibility that there will be a collapse. Probably the difference is a slight increase of (((smarter women))) in the last decade or two, but none of the less the chance of things going downhill still applies.

>hit my meme quota today
>praise be kek

>>So you are saying your source was the DNC staffer Seth Rich and Hillary had him killed?

hey hillbros. wanna shut this shit down?

put sage in the options field and the thread won't bump

then we spam it with anti-drumpf redpills like pic related until it reaches the bump limit

Maybe still in US, definitely in protective custody.

The Orlando shooting reeks of inside job.

All these "jihadists" incidents within US smell fishy, Boston Bombing, San Bernadino.

>realize Trump is failing
>reality is too much
>sanity begins to disintegrate
>everyone against me is paid for by a malicious corporate entity to preserve your righteous crusader self-image
gb2tmblrkek

What in the fuck, no way on earth that image is true.

The mosr qualified to accelerate the white genocide and the ensuing islamification.
The globalist really want their 100% dumbocracy, even 10% of resistance is too much.
I say civil war now if Trump lose. Expect som french enrichment.

>bigoted
The 70's are calling and want their slurs back.

Wtf I hate trump now

#imamanbabyfornannystatehilaryjustshoveitupmuhassplzabdullah

>upboated

Stop shitposting, even leafs are getting sick of you

>Emergency drunk shots exist

Holy fuck

I need this

Why do you think it will stop at the election? This will go on FOREVER!

The level of denialism here is pants on head.

>do women scare you?

No, but the men who make your decisions should scare you.

It appears a new foe has entered the arena, desperate to spread the chaos. Do not let them convince you as they are paid per post to spread degeneracy. Use common sense.

Nah.
They'll get defunded after the election.

They always do.

Don't ban leafs, beat them at their own game. Most Canadians can't handle real banter because they are as soft as fresh snow. A fucking leaf every time isn't gonna cut it.

It's the dying breath of empire, it'll pass.

Jesus Christ the bait is real

That's a cool ad.

wtf I hate opinions now

#maga

if we ban leafs, we'll forget how to not shitpost.

No Clinton worker here, but the Trump train is over. Trump's blunders are not tolerable any more.

The Second Amendment stuff was way too much. He encouraged violence by suggesting gun owners would defend the Second Amendment by implying they would do something horrible to Clinton.

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the second amendment people, maybe there is, I don’t know. But I’ll tell you what, that will be a horrible day.”

We're all looking around for something new and plausible now that Trump is off the rails. Maybe we should just become a fleshlight-focused board now.

The trouble is that Trump is now unelectable. He's shown he doesn't have the temperament, discipline or control. Is he deliberately sabotaging his own campaign or is he just a fucking idiot? Hillary is going to win by default. Weird shit.

Donald Trump has proven time and time again that he is a reckless, sexist, xenophobic bigot. We cannot have this kind of person leading our country.

That is why I have made the conscious decision to vote for Presidential Candidate Hillary Clinton in the upcoming Presidential Election.