This picture, especially the "new" logo screams

this picture, especially the "new" logo screams
>we're marvel STUDIOS, not marvel TELEVISION, know the DIFFERENCE, it could save your life

yet another evidence that agents of shit and netflix shows are not-canon and have their own shared universe

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdist.com/jeremy-renner-wants-a-hawkeye-miniseries-on-netflix/
cinemablend.com/new/Jeremy-Renner-Wants-Make-Hawkeye-Movie-Way-More-Than-We-Thought-67624.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why so assblasted?

>stating the obvious

No one fell for the AoS is canon meme, did they?

The film studio doesn't give two shits about the TV studio

some people are still living in the fantasy that agents of shit and netflix shows are in mcu. hilarious.

no, feige absolutely hates perlmutter and vice versa

How is netflix not part of the movies? It doesn't interfere and it is self contained but nothing about it doesn't work.

I dunno, I took it as a "we're Marvel Studios, not Fox Marvel".

>How is netflix not part of the movies?
>it is self contained

not part of the movies
there's a mcu, which is the movies
and there's mtu, which is the tv shows
mtu has clear connections to their other shows. aos references daredevil, jessica jones references daredevil etc
there used to be clear connections to the movies and shows like samuel l jackson on agents of shit but ever since the feige/perlmutter feud they removed that. now it's only the "connections" like using random extra from the avengers (Powers Boothe) and making him a more important character in the show. it's pathetic, I wonder how they're going to explain all these characters missing in Infinity War.

They are in the MCU though.

>Flash Thompson in the middle

kek

But they mention all the marvel movie events without interfering what's the problem?

>like using random extra from the avengers (Powers Boothe) and making him a more important character in the show.

Didn't his character die in TWS?

OP may be autistic, but he does raise a good point. The fact that every Marvel-related movie has the Marvel logo in front of it means there were so many fucking Marvel movies where normalfags in the cinema were really confused.
I'm surprised it took them this long to make a more distinct logo.

he was a nobody before agents of shield made him into a character

like I said, that was before. there used to be clear connections to the movies, but ever since the feud feige/perlmutter they stopped with the clear connections and only use "connections", eveything is used with CAUTION. the real civil war is not the one in the movies but irl

Shh, let the kids have their fun.

feige pls go

>he was a nobody before agents of shield made him into a character

I wouldn't go that far. He was on the World Security Council. AoS really didn't influence him being in TWS. Literally only the mediterranean and chink guys were recast. Boothe and Agutter were both in Avengers and TWS.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the MCU has actually contradicted the stuff that's happened in the shows simply because they're not obligated to recognize what happens in it.

I don't know what you're talking about, Powers Boothe was NOT in TWS

More like evidence that really don't want nothing to do with Marvel Entertainment.

>Powers Boothe was NOT in TWS

You're right. My bad. I'll see myself out of the thread.

Avengers confirmed not canon

anyone got pics of the Planet Hulk armor that was apparently at comic con?

This raises an interesting question though:

What happens if someone like Jeremy Renner or Benny Cumberbatch wants to do a TV series or miniseries based on their characters (ala Agent Carter) as part of contract renewal?

Who would it go to? Marvel TV or Marvel Studios?

Who would ask something so ridiculous?

You do know that Benedict Cumberbatch is more of a TV actor than a film actor right? He's still doing BBC dramas like Sherlock right now.

Also, Dr.Strange has tonnes of stories that explores smaller storylines, something that is more fitting for TV.

Same with Renner. He wants to go full Ryan Reynolds produce his own Hawkeye series:

nerdist.com/jeremy-renner-wants-a-hawkeye-miniseries-on-netflix/

cinemablend.com/new/Jeremy-Renner-Wants-Make-Hawkeye-Movie-Way-More-Than-We-Thought-67624.html

Why would he express interest in playing some shitty unknown comic character?

Is this a troll or you really don't know that Benedict's Dr. Strange and Renner is Hawkeye?

Also, why would Marvel actors say no to more money and more work?

No I know Cucumberbatch is Dr. Strange, etc. I doubt that he is that attached to a shitty comic character he never heard of before being offered the role. And it is quite a step down going from playing Sherlock Holmes to Dr. Strange.

What's wrong with wanting to move to greener pastures without the cancer of Kike Perlmutter?

Yeah, poor dude, he's going from a TV show that peaked a long time ago to the biggest movie franchise in history.

You do know he's still playing Sherlock Holmes right? S4 Trailer was just released yesterday and he's doing S5 and S6 soon according to Moffat and Freeman

Cucumber doesn't strike me as someone who's going for the paycheck.

I had no idea. Still, Bilbo steals the scene every time those two are together. Too bad they made him a glorified prison warden.

>have their own shared universe
good, this way marvel STUDIOS can't ruin Daredevil with their shit

No, Perlmutter will take care of that on his own.

>implying S2 of Daredevil didn't shit the bed
Went downhill after the first 4 episodes.

>muh punisher