Come from Puerto Rico

>come from Puerto Rico
>tfw I imagined all gringos looking pretty much like straight out of Full House or something
>tfw instead they all are fat slobs with trashy tats that scream I have no class

What the hell happened to America?

The 90s ended

>tfw Puerto Rican
>tfw America is still better than borinquen
>tfw I'll always be a spic

>what the hell happened to America?
your kind showed up

For real tho, I like it here so far cause the paycheck is better but why so many gringos have such trashy tats?

Tattoos are for criminals and sailors!

>Florida
>Summer
>Spring Break town
Come to Harrison, Arkansas, we'll show ya a real good time

Cause a Puerto Rican threatened gringos at knife point to have trashy tats?

When I go to Texas, Jesus Christ, all fat, redneck and dirty, fucking white trash.

Gotta add, don't blame us spics for you failing for the jew trick. The sad thing is many spics also fell for the jew lies...

Are you even from Puerto Rico bro?
I'm from Toa Baja and it's barely better than nigger neighborhoods here. Fucking crime is through the roof.
Even in Condado my rich friend had his apartment robbed

I had to flee Puerto Rico cause shit went too crazy. I'm from Fajardo and used to live near the beach but fucking taxes killed it for me and most of my family already moved out.

While I like it here I miss my beach home.

Mexicans or Puerto Ricans, same difference. GET THE FUCK OUT!

Dumb spic.

Cheap airfare.

Nice quads, but no one in that pic is a PR

Nice quads but we are quite different. For one we are American citizens since 1917 and unlike Mexicans we are mostly white.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

>we are mostly white.
HAHAHAHA nope I lived in Chicago and only once saw a white PR.

Where the fuck are you, Florida? That's what all the trash consider a "great vacation"

Try a state that's not one big frat house

I don't know what happened to Puerto Rico? You're like the #1 fattest US territory and rank higher than all the US states. This is saying a lot since we have Samoans living in US territories.

Puerto Rican here living in Allentown, PA. OP you fucked up, next time go to a northern state.

I am white and Hispanic who looks white. I tend to like white girls or white features, but would settle for a Puerto Rican who is white too. Best of both worlds.

Yes, and laugh and watch at racism, because it is a fucking joke.

PR's crime rate suggests you are the same.

quads of truth. Puerto Ricans GTFO

Get fucked with NALED.