Yikes

Yikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_the_Gulf_of_Guinea
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kek

There's so many of these niggers in Minnesota. Thankfully they all stick to Minneapolis but they're a plague. If they aren't busy looting and murdering people, they're just being annoying as fuck. Minnesota used to be a nice, homogeneous, Norwegian mining state before these things showed up.

kill me now

that's the chain migration that trump wanted to end in USA.

Somalis and Eritreans are seriously the most disgusting kind of nigger.

I seriously consider murder every time I see one of those retarded mouth breathing pieces of shit in the city.

Come home white man.

i hear the migration problem is getting pretty bad in Germany , stay safe my friend.

Hell no. Minnesota might be cucked but at least I can own a machine gun and don't have to pay 50% of my income in taxes. Plus my family has been here working on the Lakes for like 150 years, not sure how much employment there is in the maritime industry in Norway.

Proof?

Family immigration is capped at second generation unless special dependency, and you can only have at most 2 special dependents. Also if you are brought to Canada as one of those family members, you are not eligible to bring anyone except your spouse and immediate children, no dependents, no remainder family.

So to reach this he's basically need to have Him and his wifes parents and grandparents and like 30 kids each.

t. Immigrant who had to jump through the hoops to bring a disabled dependent to Canada.

Doesn't Minnesota already have a pretty high income tax?

It's not that bad, at least not compared to other liberal shitholes like California. I pay about 8% of my income to Minnesota and I think 28% to the Fed

Marcus Askar? Didn't know Christian Somalis were a thing.

Heh,,,

Probably bullshit apparently christian somalis make up 0.1% of the Somalian population.

>Marcus

Somali Christians are fine by me. His daughter is clearly not wearing a headscarf so they must be Christian.

You are about to get a million (You)s from Sup Forums and co. Prepare your butthole.

>150th family member

Wtf. How do you breed so much and still have a working penis, I’m pretty sure I’d never want to have sex again after my 10th child

>KING education

>KAARTJR

Dude, my whole family with extended family members and relatives make up 20 people. How do you have a family that’s the population of a small village

yes 10 children is the limit, having 11 children is just too exhausting.

i'm confused as to why canada wants to accept them. of course the situation could be difference there, but here less than 1/3 of somalians don't have any work and they commit about 10 times as much crimes as danes. they only create more problems than what they were supposed to solve.

bigot

You see my friend it's because they are mixed with arabic caucasians

Naturally the nigger is lymphatic and lazy from not having to farm and just picking the freely-available bananas and coconuts for all of his history. So he is slow and mostly takes life as it comes. It is no wonder leftists treat them as children, essentially the negro is like a child.

However those from the east were mixed with caucasian blood, which makes them smarter, thinner, and much more malicious.
Whereas the average negro will simply latch onto the nearest welfare program and stay there eating his kfc and not causing problems, the Somali inherited some sort of self-determination instinct and will actively go out of his way to commit premeditated crime

Have you ever seen the Bantu nigger go and become a pirate ? Of course not, there is nothing to pirate and anyways piratry is too much hard work for the real negro
The eastern nigger however, actually can organize himself to some degree
This is why they are worse than average. Somalis are the uruk-hai of the nigger world.

This is really racist

thanks

Hello nigger

African fertility is freaking high even when they have incidents of famines.

>Have you ever seen the Bantu nigger go and become a pirate ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piracy_in_the_Gulf_of_Guinea

It's also factually correct.

Varg? Is that you?

>Somalis are the uruk-hai of the nigger world.

That bit made it worth it.

Factually though a lot of the horners seem primarily Afro-Asiatic like Arabs or original Egyptians, not very mixed. Just genetically drifted towards even darker skin b/c of the shit climate.

Arabs and horners/East Africans are two different people. Yeah it’s true we share some genes but this is from trade between kemet and punt (ancient Egypt and ancient Ethiopia). North Africans are still our own people as well as East Africans. Calling them Arab/African halfbreeds is ignorant

>Have 10+ children
>wait for children to have 10+ children