What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?
>OMD
>driving great creators away from marvel
>reason for constant renumberings of books
>thinks event fatigue does not exist
>his writing is shit (looking at you, OMIT)
Is he autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_QhjP0H_xs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At least he doesn't still do art.

That's a blessing. Now all we need is for him to step down from marvel.

And he is right.

It's simple

>NOT MUH CHILDHOOD

>>thinks event fatigue does not exist

It doesn't.

He went mad with power after becoming EiC.

> OMD
shit yes

>driving great creators away from marvel
false, quesada cultivated talent and since he started as an artist and not a writer he knew to shine the spotlight on his artists bros with the young guns stuff

it doesn't because sales prove otherwise. although i hate events too. blame casuals

>his writing is shit (looking at you, OMIT)
we've established this

in all seriously quesada will go down as a top 3 editor-in-chief at marvel, possibly top 2, depending on where you want to rank stan and shooter (who had more good than bad)

now if you want to talk about alonso as talent driving away that's fair

which i don't understand why, everybody loved him as an editor at vertigo and on marvel knights. but when he became chief, marvel just turned to shit

One of his worst crimes was what he did to spider man. First, he pushes OMD onto JMS, then forces him to write cetain parts of the story in certain ways, and finally, rejects a lot of JMS' ideas.
For those of you who don't know, JMS wanted the marriage to be undone I a major way, everything from AMS 100 to onwards occurred differently. Gwen is still alive and not talking to peter, Harry kicked off drugs and never became a goblin, and Peter and MJ would never have had a relationship. Also, gwen and Norman never would have slept together

both JMS and quesada fucked up

JMS was responsibly for sins past, he originally wanted the goblin twins to be peter's and not norman's, quesada made him change that

they were both wrong

Another reason to kill him!

To big of a DC/Image Hateboner

And the funny thing is quesada may have rejected the twins being spider man's concept, but JMS didn't have to write it but went ahead anyway so it's both their faults

Image hateboner how? A lot of the marvel writers do stuff there.

But didn't he make a seperate license for mark millar stuff?

OP it's simple

as bad as you think he is, he saved Marvel from the mess the guys who now run DC left it in, and then turned it from a relatively small publishing company into a genuine billion-dollar movie studio

while this was going on, DC made a Catwoman movie, and it was awful

This, why is Marvel losing all the talent at the hands of Alonso?

He's also the biggest reason as to why DC will never do crossovers with them anymore.

I can't wait for Bendis to become EiC.

and probably why they refuse to reprint JLA/Avengers

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

For the love of god, don't say that.

Let's be real, nigs. Marvel is not becoming better anytime soon, we may aswell go full-meme and see how bad can it get.

He lost weight. Stan Lee, are you...?

I watched Mallrats the other day and he was already ancient there, more than 20 years ago.

How does he do it?

Quesada isn't even EiC any more, it's Alonso. If you're going to point fingers at people for the current state of Marvel, at least point at the right people.

Nothing exists in a bubble, Marvel's problems predate Alonso even though a lot is also his fault now too.

Going to copy pasta what i said in another thread

No, because you are too stupid to see the end game. They are moving to an IP creating and testing ground, which is what I've said would make the best business sense for them a long time ago. Not that i agree with it creatively but if you are a company that wants to make money, comics don't get you there, IP does. Why do you think they are launching so many books of nobody's like slapstick and foolkiller? It's just about IP generating and testing. Hell gwenpool was all about that too.

Quesada admits it all somewhere in his luke cage interview
>if we fail at a comic it's a couple of thousands, in a movie or tv it can be millions

Source
youtube.com/watch?v=I_QhjP0H_xs

Again, it makes business sense and digging up old characters is great. Sacrificing old ones cause...maybe they think all their stories are done is bad (in most cases. I think Cho being hulk and banner retiring to minecraft is great. Then bendish shat all over that)

He's a vampire, user.

>I'm such a cynic

>another thread where people think Joe Quesada still does Editor-in-chief things

When will you get smart, Sup Forums?

Quesada isn't as horrible as people make him out to be. He's done some shit, but he's not the real problem behind marvel. There is no ONE problem at marvel; If anything its many factors feeding into the problem

>>thinks event fatigue does not exist
well it doesn't. CWII is garbage with middling reviews and it's still selling extremely well

The man is fucking out of touch with the modern world.

There are literally comic book writers/artists on Patreon who makes MORE money than anyone in Marvel Comics.

It says a lot when the current Japanese manga industry is more innovative than the big two.

>There are literally comic book writers/artists on Patreon who makes MORE money than anyone in Marvel Comics.

I don't understand the relevance of this. There's always people that make more money than other people.

>Current manga
>innovative

Please don't start manga talk, it's usually filled with mass ignorance.

>There are literally comic book writers/artists on Patreon who makes MORE money than anyone in Marvel Comics.

what's the point of bringing this up? you're entire post could be applied to anyone.

you're a baka.

Quesadilla man is a complete hack and faggot. He fucked spider man up horribly not only because "NOT MUH CHILDHOOD" but also because of his faggy midlife crisis and shitty marriage, and venting it onto spider man so that Joe could live vicariously through his now - single childhood hero

Holy fuck someone's been bitter since 2007

Based on sales, it looks like he' right.

I seriously don't understand the absolute vitriol for OMD.

I just don't get it.

It's just that it was poorly constructed and the idea being ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, maguc or science, can save aunt may from a bullet wound for the sole purpose of getting rid of the marriage was done in a disrespectful way

The old story: the new EiC fixes what needed fixing and stays long enough to create problems of his own.

So Jim Shooter fixed what needed to be fixed at Marvel but then he stayed long enough that he was the one creating a lot of the problems.

And Quesada fixed a lot of what needed to be fixed in 2001 - making X-Men and 616 Spider-Man non-shitty again, modernizing the style of writing, looking to the indie pool for new superhero talent - and stayed long enough that we could bitch about his own preferences ruining everything.

I don't know how this applies to Alonso because I don't think he has as much power as Quesada or Shooter did. Not with his predecessor still there to second-guess him.