Not even nominated for an Oscar

>Not even nominated for an Oscar

Failed careers general? Apparently he's been missing since he found out, suicide or OD fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

samanthagoestorestaurants.tumblr.com/post/147676615853/samantha-goes-to-elefante
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off spoilerfag

I just watched it, but fuck you anyway for spoilering that.

Are you kidding? Horsin' Around is an American Classic, and Bojack Horseman is just as famous as Bronson Pinchot (Balki from Perfect Strangers) or Keshia knight Pulliam (Rudi from Cosby show).

Heck, I heard Netflix is even doing a sequal to Horsin' Around! that will be at least as good as Fuller House!

>A Netflix sequel to Horsin' Around
How the fuck is that even going to matter to BoJack? Didn't his character die?

>Complaining about spoilers

Plebbit as fuck

They did a whole season that turned out to be just a dream in the old show, I think they can write around one measly finale

It was never as good as "Getting Tied Up With Dad"

If that deer girl(I fucking forgot her name) doesn't kill him after talking to Penny, Then Boajck will probably hang himself on the last episode.

Remember when The horse became President and then his evil twin tried to take over the united states? Well apparently his twin is real and also has all of The horses memories! But he's not evil, that was just part of the dream.

So obvious when you think about it!

Horsin' Around was pleb shit, The BoJack Horseman show was horsekino

My god, what a fucking cop-out.
How do you go from Secretariat to this? Is he desperate for money or something? Considering he gets Horsin' Around revenue still you'd think he'd be set for life.

Secretariat was Oscarbait trash, the kind hollywoo shits out year after year. BoJack has never not been a hack.

The BoJack Horseman Show was tryhard edgy bullshit.

I heard the early versions of the script were actually really good, but then it got warped into garbage.

Guys! Guys!

Has anyone here actually met Bojack? I bet you he's just as nice and wonderful as the character he played on TV. I'd like to just go up to him and give him a hug! Bojack Horseman is the real deal, not like Alan Thicke, That Jerk!

Was it ever released on DVD?

A friend of mine in college said he was a friend of her mom and that he was a complete creep who tried to fuck her.

No, it got cancelled before the first season was even finished

Yeah, that's why people stay away from Alan Thicke, he keeps trying to fuck them. That Jerk!

Is Alan Thicke trying to grope the tiger in that pic?

I just finished the season, too soon man. Too soon.

This show hurts.

>Believing some "college friend"
Yeah, sure, and I bet Mr. Peanutbutter got guests on Hollywoo Stars And Celebrities; What Do They Know? Do They Know Things? Let's Find Out through blackmail.

>BoJack has never not been a hack.
Nah, he's worse than that. He's so deluded and pretentious he literally thinks what he's making is this super cerebral high brow art.

kek. Remember The Bojack Horseman Show circa 07? W E W.

>trying to
But I think that pic is from an old Frosted Flakes commercial. That's his co-star.

I bet you fucking think Hank Hippopopalous is innocent as well. Fuck off Sup Forums.

Please. The next Governor of California? A blackmailer? He's an American hero!

don't talk shit about Mr. Peanutbutter

he is a good boy, yes he is yes he is

What I dislike about Bojack is that it's essentially an ode to the Narcissistic Materialist.

The cartoon world of Bojack presupposes a material existence (an irony lost on the creators), and the show conspicuously avoids anything spiritual/metaphysical opting instead to simply ignore that dimension of humanity. For the creators of BH only the material world, material worries, and material mindset are worth exploring. Nobody in the show challenges these nihilistic presuppositions, in fact, everyone in the entire show seems to accept them totally & without dissent. Now don't mistake this paragraph as an argument for or against materialism, my point was that the BH is made BY and FOR the materialist and entertains no other notions, you as a viewer are meant to accept it as unquestioned fact.

This leads me into my point about the sheer narcissism of BH. Just how the creators contrive the world to fit Bojack's philosophical assumptions the rest of the world is contrived by their hands to revolve entirely around Bojack in an artificial and limiting way. The spider's explanation of the tragedy of the puppet was meant to describe Bojack. He is only a vessel for writers & actors to fit into a story that has already been written. In this way, the existence of everything in the show BH is meant only to tell the story of the character BH. The writers play fast and loose with the verisimilitude of his world to tell that story. Todd can build an amusement park because of a typo, kids in an overcoat can pass for an adult, someone can wake from a coma and become a network exec. Fanciful expressions like these are permitted in the world of BH because they are only accessories to HIS story. The world of Bojack revolves around the CHARACTER Bojack to such a degree that it warps everything around him into instruments. Unlike real life the creators did not take the world and add a character. They made a character and let HIM create the world. It is stunningly narcissistic.

Nigga please, everyone knows those sluts were after Mr. Hanky's millions. There's irrefutable proof on Tit puncher but I'm too lazy to link.

Everything he touches turns to shit, did you see that review of his restaurant?

samanthagoestorestaurants.tumblr.com/post/147676615853/samantha-goes-to-elefante

Did anyone catch the Ethan Around premiere? Personally I was never into the cliche fest that was Horsing Around but I decided to watch the new show out of morbid curiosity.
What the hell just happened? After the first commercial break the horse grandparent is gone and we have Ethan's actor breaking down on set while everyone tries to comfort him. Then it just cuts to a Mr. Peanutbutter's House rerun for some reason.
Did the show get cancelled? I can't believe it, that was just so weird.

In other words, it's ________

The writers literally state in the second season, "You are literally a metaphor". Bojack, and by extension the people and world around him, are all there to get a certain idea across. Whatever message the writers feel is appropriate or interesting. And this is shit that writers have been doing for hundreds of years, so all of a sudden it's narcissistic when a television show does it?

>generic DUDE DYSFUNCTIONAL CELEBRITY LMAO trash
>deserving of an Oscar

Back to kinoland you go

guys he posted the same thing from a Sup Forums thread