Fucking Florida

mtonews.com/sick-mother-29-year-old-florida-woman-charged-orgies-children/

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africas-shame-the-rise-of-child-rape-1974578.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black culture.

Somehow this is white mens fault. I'm not sure how yet, but I know it is.

thats awesome

no harm was done so i dont see the big deal

Why is Florida so based?

This state fuckin does shit to ya
The nigs here are pretty fucking weird too.

>when the neighbouring warlord has orgies with her children because she was late on her road maintenance subscription and you kill her family with a TOW missile because the noise was entering your private property, violating the NAP

Niggers love to fuck their kids.

>Like a third of the 200,000 children who are raped in South Africa every year, Fuzeka, 12, was attacked by a close relative. Staring straight ahead, she recounts how her father indecently assaulted her, and told her that when he slept with her he would use a condom as he is HIV positive.

>"I can't believe my father wants to sleep with me," said Fuzeka, close to tears. "I stay awake to be sure that he doesn't come into my room."

>Her mother, her gaunt face a sign of Aids, also weeps as she recounts her husband's justification: "My child cannot sleep with other men until I have slept with her first."

>"My child cannot sleep with other men until I have slept with her first."

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africas-shame-the-rise-of-child-rape-1974578.html

Impromptu /FLORIDA/ general?

727 reporting in

Black Lives Matter

Fucking nice.
Canada approves.

I fear if I leave this state, Ill miss it.

Jesus, the comments on that article.

>haha look at these crazy Florida person stories
>it's always a nigger
>hahaha crazy Florida Man, amirite?

ayy 727

Because of the jews.

I literally cannot understand what's going on there

user, come to the bedroom later, mummy wants to have a word with you.

Hot.

This

That's not fair, I would never be good enough to be Her son.

lmao

that father dindu nuffin

most rape cases are usually some relatve raping another

813/352 here

Haven't there been a bunch of shill threads lately talking about how only white people have a fascination with incest?

Like this. At least when white people commit incest it's consensual.

I don't get why people say there is bias against Florida because of all the crazy news reports.

We still hear about crazy shit from other states, Florida just has a bunch more for some reason.

>implying that's not all Sup Forums

NNN- .... niggers