Also coming up in "Spider-Gwen" -- a new romance between Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy...

>Also coming up in "Spider-Gwen" -- a new romance between Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy. "This is something that fascinated all of us from the start," Latour said. "They're from two different universes. We've seen Peter and Gwen a lot. I'm really thrilled to get to explore the opportunity between those two characters [Miles and Gwen]." Latour promised "a lot of dimension-hopping" and "a lot of corn dogs."

this is really happening kek

Isn't there an age difference? Like, an illegal in America age difference?

>This is something that fascinated all of us from the start
Low brow perverts.

thank you forced diversity

yeah I haven't been reading but isn't he like, I dunno..11 or something

How old are they? Aren't they both highschool age?

OH BABY

16 and 19 I think.

Just let the /ss/ happen

She's a college student, and I think he's only 15.

>2 worthless characters shipped together

I don't see the problem.

Gwen is college aged.

Gwen is supposed to be in college.

>A lot of corn dogs.

Is that another phrase for penis?

Mind you that's 19 at the youngest and 16 at the oldest.

>This is something that fascinated all of us from the start
Who is "all of us"?
Fans probably weren't thinking of it and most Miles fans want him to get away from Peter if marvel won't stop making Peter a manchild

>Miles
>having fans

I know this'll shock you but outside Sup Forums he's actually pretty popular

He's really not even that hated on Sup Forums outside of memeing. We hate more because of Bendis. He's generally viewed as okay in other things.

Even on Sup Forums he has a handful of fans.

the future of America in one pic

We're going to legalize pedophilia?

Overblown "controversies"?

Americans are getting spider-powers?!

Gwen is a freshman in college, Miles is like a sophomore in high school. 16 is legal in a lot of states, not all.

It's okay for an older girl in college to date a younger guy in high school. A tumbrite told me about it.

It's a phrase for Marvel Comics going further downhill

Does she do anything aside from be in a band and superheroing?

All the Miles fans I know want Peter to mentor him and have a big brother relationship. personally, I do as well.

Reporting. He hasn't been decent since Ultimate universe though :/

>blackface Peter Parker
His only fans are the Sup Forumsmblr fagets

Didn't Ganke bang Ultimate Gwen?

Fuck miles

>cucking Peter
>again

Well that goes without saying.

Only Sup Forumsmblerites enjoy Marvel.

How is this cucking Peter?

The Peter who went full school lizard and died.

How can you cuck someone who's dead?

by fucking his oneitis

Don't worry, Gwen will.

>is'll shock you but outside Sup Forums he's actually pretty popular

which is the weird part consider how bland he is. An ironic seeing how Bendis hate his fans for only liking him because he's black.

Miles was 13 when he was introduced and there's been two eight-month time-skips since then, so he's probably 14 or 15. Gwen is in college, so she'd be 19 or so. A legal adult dating a fourteen year old could present some interesting conflict to be explored in the story.

Miles gonna go balls deep and she's gonna love every inch...

How many of you actually believe this will last long? Pic related is clearly what will be the "endgame".

Losing virginity to White girl who is like 3 years older.

If Miles lied about his age to get into her pants he'd basically be me

No question. Just needs to get the blond out of his system first before browntown

But sam/Kamala is gonna be endgame.

That's a meme and/or delusion.

But that's the wrong ship.

I think Miles will make his rounds in the Marvel universe banging all the girls roughly his age then end up with Bombshell.

With the amount of suffering Sam is going through he deserves it more than Miles.

Miles is closer to 15. He was 13 when he started out.

Doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

He already said Bombshell is Ike his sister so I would count that out.

>A legal adult dating a fourteen year old could present some interesting conflict to be explored in the story.
I'd be shocked if they address it to any real extent

Am I the only one who thinks that being a passenger in webswinging would not be fun at all?

Learn to spell man.

That line is actually why I think it's gonna be Bombshell. It reeks of a "seeing her in a new light" arc sometime in the future. Maybe I'm thinking too meta.

They're going to have to at some point. It's too glaring an issue, when she's probably like a foot taller than him.

It's Bendis.

You're giving him too much credit. Miles will just suddenly like her one day.

Sam is cute! C U T E !

Racemixing is bad
please stop promoting racemixing, Marvel

They hardly even talk to each other anymore now though. Like when Sam shows up at that science fair Kamala completely ignores him and stares at Miles.

You kind of just have to trust that he won't drop you or run out of webbing. I'd probably do what I do when flying on planes, which is remembering that way more flights land safely than crash. And Spider-Man gets where he's going in one piece way more often than he splats.

>It's too glaring an issue
Not really. Most people don't even know that she's a legal adult. A lot of people bashed Cho on twitter for drawing sexy pics of an underage girl when he did that variant cover.

You know the one.

Geez Kamala way to be an autist and overthink that shit.

>oneitis
>bringing this shit to Sup Forums

Please leave.

What opportunity? Have the 2 even ever said 2 words to one another much less been formally introduced? Who was asking for this? It's literally the X-23/Angel ship all over again with Bendis hinting of the character liking one person only to swerve to someone else out of nowhere

B

Nova was there for all of two panels. Sure you could argue that he was staring at Miles but since he spoke to both of them I got the vibe he was looking back and forth.

But that's all irrelevant because Sam is gonna get Viv's robo pus in Champions.

>racemixing
>on a Japanese image board

Miles is like 16 and pretty tall now, probably close to his adult height. Only people who know enough about their identities would possibly have a problem with it. The age thing, not the other thing.

They might have met in Spider-Verse. I remember that Gwen made a good impression on several of the spider heroes.

Is this the new WhorXFalcon?
I mean, I feel like this just exist to piss off racists and Peter fans, and that not why you should start a romance subplot in your comic, speically after all that GwenXMJ teasing shit.

el
oh
el

>Pic related is clearly what will be the "endgame".
How can that possibly be the endgame when TykexKamala exists.

>racists being pissed about this
Aren't they secretly into this pairing?

Wolverine is such a slut.

You're both wrong. The only man for Kamala is Ghost Rider.

>character's endgame being anything but an OC love interest from their own solo series
this delusion

I'm talking about what will happen, not what anyone wants to happen.

Aren't they on different sides of the country?
Isn't the new Ghost Rider buisy kiling demons and gangsters?
Isn't Kamala buisy trying to not kill people?

>just taking off his mask and expecting Kamala to do the same
Was it rape?

Why is this controversial? It's still Spiderman and Gwen Stacy.

They're going to draw them either the same height or Miles a bit taller, I guarantee you

age gap and interracial ;^)

reading angr now, robbie doesnt seem to enjoy killing, he generally just punches people and they dont seem to die, the dude possessing him however...

It's controversial because it's not Peter.
That's the only reason.

Miles started calling himself Spider-Man while Peter is still active and using the name.
Miles is not Peter.
Peter should be the only Spider-Man.

I think some of it is that people are somehow still offended by this mess.

Not gonna lie I read one issue of that and Robbie was acting like a complete tosser.
Couldn't be assed reading if that was our "hero".

Who's the lad :^)

so Marvel is going full interracial now? good for them

>now

I think it is Miles's best friend.

Ganke got the best Gwen. And then her universe was destroyed. Not unrelated, I presume.

B-Blacked

So she's being a tsundere to my man Sam and lusting for BBC? Fuck this bitch.

>Sup Forums has a huge hangup about black guys

Shit.
Shit shit shit, and more shit.

This happens on a lot of boards. I don't visit every board so I can't say it's universal, but it's not unique to Sup Forums. In fact, spend a day on Sup Forums and try to say we have a huge hangup.

Pic unrelated

WAIT HOL' UP!

I thought miles was gay?!

That's a meme on Sup Forums and a joke in the comics.

>He's generally viewed as okay in other things.

So is Miles one of those characters like Deadpool and Silk? You know, the ones where other authors clearly have better ideas for them than their creator?

And yet none of his fans can muster an explanation as to why he's interesting or a good character.