Your new Flash Thompson, Sup Forums

Your new Flash Thompson, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEignOVaGUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't look like a Thompson. Is he adopted?

>yfw we'll never get Agent Venom on the big screen.
>yfw we're not even going to see Flash go into the military.
I don't have a problem with flash not being white but damn not this BALJEET LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER

Honestly, his skin color is the least annoying thing about this casting. He's also shorter and skinnier than Peter Parker, which is just inane.

reee

DESIGNATED SYMBIOTE STREETS

I don't care

What is so important that him not being white is going to ruin the focus of the movie?

Is Flash going to be a pencil neck dweeb in this movie?

More like Flashdeep Patel.

Flash Thompson is literally impossible to fuck up, he's just a big highschool jock, yet Marvel finds a way.

I can't believe that now I have to pray they don't make MJ black.

Flash Thompson never has been, and never will be done correctly in film.

It's not about him not being white, dipshit. It's because he looks like a 12 years old and is even shorter and skinnier than Holland. How can you bully someone who's bigger than you?

WIll he still be a bully or would that be racist?

Flash "Poo'N'Loo" Thompson, Captain of the Cricket Team.

Literally first thought that popped into my mind

This feels like the exact opposite of the guy that they for Jimmy Olsen on Supergirl. Jimmy looks like he could fight a bear and win while Flash Thompson looks like a child.

Has the comic con footage leaked yet?

He's gonna be a bully that is smaller and weaker than Peter but Peter can't fight back without be called a racist

DESIGNATED

He loses his legs in a tragic server room fire while working IT on a military base..

As racist as Deadshot, Kingpin, Electro or Shocker being black

I got confused when you said Flash I thought you meant the really fast superhero.

DRIVER

>Marvel so shit at villains that even the class bully has to be a little nerd

This dude look like a brown Tom Holland. Does he bully Peter Parker because they're each other's rival at the math club?

PAJEET
IT IS NOT SYMBIOTE
IT IS YOUR OWN SHIT!

does he bully peter by bombing his locker or something

He's so good, he's already putting nerds under stress everywhere.

They managed to find an Indian (7-11, not 7 come 11) Shia?

You would think they'd put a super aryan white person to be the big bully asshole because of "muh white oppression", but no.

SHITTING

Well, it's a step in the right direction at least...

>shitskin bullying a white
sounds about right the one in charge of casting must be pretty red pilled

tell em

He's Guatemalan you autists

He's fucking tiny.

not casting Chris Evans as Flash
wow they really want to fuck this up

I'd cast him as a young M. Night Shyamalan

that's worth a kek

in the movies defense, bullies and jocks have changed since the 60's, is not longer about chad thundercock, now its more about pampered rich assholes, usually the children of someone important, these little shits who walk all over everyone because they have money and conections and because if you hit them back the can sue you or worse, they can sue the school so all the teachers turn a blind eye

I like Tony in Dope and Grand Budapest Hotel. But this is a really weird casting choice. And not because of his race.

He's Guatemalan.

In opposition to that, Things may have changed for the most part but the core of Thompson's character is being the archetypal bully turned hero groupie turned military man

This actor represents none of those

At least someone else understands he's not Indian.

I'm so mad.

Does anybody have pictures of the Indian symbiotes from web warriors? It seems incredibly appropriate here.

The Director's Favorite Spiderman-Comics are the Mary Jane comics from 2004. It's a shame this Flash probably won't be anything like how he was in the comic.

POO
IN
THE
LOO

flash and kong?

You can't stop the meme train, user.

Doesn't matter, the mexicans look like indians

The other kid is Peter's best friend Ned Leeds.

Are you meaning to tell me they made Flash Thomson, the epitome of Chad, & buly of Peter Parter, a CiS white male, a PoC?

Uh-oh, Marvlel...

>Give Spiderman the film rights back to Disney they said
>They know how to handle Spiderman best they said

He might wear whiteface and focus on bullying with skill.

with tech support skills?

>Film camera at an angle
>He now looks taller than Parker

Cheech and chong

Unless he's on stilts and steroids this is ana wful choice

>he picks up some of Iron Man's tricks
>he now towers over Peter

>That lesbian body and hair cut
Fucking hell

I love Flash, but this kid is the kind of bully that kids today will deal with more often. While bullies like Flash do exist, bullies who are satisfied with antagonizing and provoking some of their peers are far more common, and for both physical bullies and antagonistic jerks, those who do it out of a genuine place of malice instead of pride or boredom are especially rare.

I am your bully today, puny Sup Forums.

Gimme your money or else...

Reminder that Flash was never actually a bully and him and Peter antagonized each other with Flash getting the heat typically from whatever girlfriend he was with.

you poor minority! here have a dollar.

Why is Marvel so GOAT? Pic related is nothing like Flash

>Liz Harrier isn't MJ
>Zendaya isn't Gwen
>Michael Keaton isn't Norman Osborne
>TONY REVELORI IS FLASH THOMPSON

This movie can burn in hell.

>>Zendaya isn't Gwen

Why would you want a Latina Gwen, that's just as bad as Latino Flash

Zenday isn't Latina.
And who gives a fuck about Flash Thompson's race? The problem is Tony Revelori playing a bully, shit makes no sense.

WTF He looks a lot more weak than peter parker!!! he can't bully him or even be "the dominant chad" of the pack, that's just doesn't correspond to the character.

Is this what millenial jocks look like?

In a liberal state like jew york?
Yes

Makes sense to me. Old flash was an old school bully. The jock that forces you into a locker. Or fucks you up after school everyday. Kids today can't relate. Today's " bully" is some Mincy little faggot who does his "bullying" on social media

In the old days, Flash would be kicking his ass but in today's more soft, pussified youth this guy is the bully.

He's the "Flash" that you fucking millennials deserve.

Would you be saying the same thing if Black Panther's father was white? or if Sif was suddenly a dude?

>People complaining about the ethnic being a bad guy
>People not hype for Jihad Venom
?

>He's the "Flash" that you fucking millennials deserve.

said the millennial

Look you can watch a CW show if you want one dimensional stereo types of highschool mean person.

The point of flash was he was a dick , he was never a physical threat to peter parker so making him just an asshole is fine by me.

Are you fucking stupid? Flash is a generic bully, he's supposed to look big and bad even if we, the viewers, know Pete could trash him like paper.

His character forcefully needs be a physically intimidating to be believable.

Underrated post

Literally who the fuck would be intimidated by this dork?

>Flash is supposed to be an unlikeable bully
>Indians are assholes

That's pretty clever if you think about it.

HE'S NOT INDIAN.

Well they must've had reason for choosing him to play as Flash.

Only reason I can come up with atm is that their going to depict him differently in the film compared to his comic counterpart.

Otherwise, I'm willing to keep an open mind. This movie seems to be planning on more giving focus to Peter's school life including his classmates so they probably didn't make this decision lightly.

Did like his character in the Budapest Hotel though.

His daughter.

No shit after seeing Grand Budapest I wanted him to be cast as Spider-Man.

>HEY PARKER WHAT'S YOUR GPA?!

>4-

>4 SOMETHING? YOU DIDN'T DO ALL APs TO GET THAT PERFECT 5.0? LOSERRR! HAVE FUN FUCKING A GIRLLL FAAG!

>He's also shorter and skinnier than Peter Parker, which is just inane.
Bingo. He was great in the grand budapest hotel, but he's not intimidating at all.

I really don't care about his race or whatever. but it's gonna be awkward if they don't make him good at football because that means all his catchphrases as Agent Venom would make no sense

I like him for Grand Budapest Hotel, but what's the point of Flash if he isn't a stereotypical high school quarterback bully?

Why does he look like a young M. Night Shyamalan?

Then again, I look like a young Jontron.

You and me both, pal.

HA! Sup Forums's getting all ghostbuster'd about this! Who the fuck cares? If he suits their version of Flash then there should be no problemo. Just wIt for some footage or a trailer and then you can butcher this guy all you want, but right now you guys are just being ridiculous over nothing.

I think that's stereotype has been done to death and I think it's a smart choice trying to make him a bit more than just boring cliche. As a viewer and a writer I'm fucking ecstatic about this casting, I mean, why would they deliberately and unironically use one of the oldest and dumbest stereotype in the book? Don't people want some depth and good writing to their Flash? People are crazy.

Maybe he's a cyber bully? Or he prank calls Pete from work, and gets him a really crappy new phone contract.

Who in the fuck gets bullied by Pajeet? Wouldn't it be the other way around?

>skinnier
Dis you see the panel?
He's a fat fuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=fEignOVaGUU

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's he going to do? twitter post bad things about Pete? and here people were saying this is going to be the most comic accurate Spider-Man yet. Kek.