BREAKING: HILLARY CALLED FOR OBAMA'S ASSASSINATION IN 2008 AND THE MEDIA BARELY REPORTED ON IT

BASED KEITH OLBERMANN

youtube.com/watch?v=DLNFsl130_Y

SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

>BASED KEITH OLBERMANN
isn't that guy a raving liberal lunatic?

what kind of horrible person would do that

On most days, yes.

But he absolutely BTFOs Hillary into another dimension in the video for her incendiary remarks.

>911

ayy

I hope someone dubs it with some awesome techno music

This was one of those days when liberals eat their own. Don't question it just enjoy the majesty.

You're posting this in every single thread. Weird.

Any Trump supporter

This just sounds like a good idea. Thanks user!

This deserves a bump

>schlonged

Oh god I can't stand that man. This is probably where the DNC got the idea in the first place.

I have literally never heard this.

>#bernthewitch

>Watching the liberals eat each other.

kek i love this gif

Me but I won't but if I had a chance to yea

Everyone/anyone claiming that Hillary Clinton has been involved with fraudulent behavior of any kind is wrong and I recommend they erase their comment. That is slander

Everyone/anyone claiming that Hillary Clinton has been involved with fraudulent behavior of any kind is wrong and I recommend they erase their comment. That is slander

I feel almost 100% certain that this is a new shill tactic to scare people away from Trump.

>mfw cuckservatives cant even eat each other alive but liberals do it like its a pastime

Did i miss a new meme?

CTR doesn't know what to do on Sup Forums so they try new stuff in the hope it works

There's like one faggot left at CTR and he keeps sticking these copypasta lines in his bot across all threads

Bump. pls send to trump's party.

DON'T SLIDE ME HONEY

Bumpu

I think hes trying to get one of us to do it

Bumping for justice.

Oh

What

Is

This

I

See

Unfit to be President

Ah, the new script is making its rounds, I see.

Out Out Out Out

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

What the fuck, did she have someone take a shot at him at 1:35?

Nice work my man

Keep it up

WHAT A GREAT IDEA CTR!

Thanks m9

Yes, he is. But you need to understand liberalism has a hierarchy of victim classes. Racism is higher up in the victim hierarchy than sexism is. So it wasn't that he was overlooking liberalism to attack her despite how she's female but rather that he was embracing liberalism by attacking her because her opponent was a black man.

This is almost as much of a stretch as what Trump said.

The media lies and blows shit out of proportion. We don't really need to do that because people actually support Trump. He has more to offer than just a campaign against Hillary and there is enough real dirt on her to focus on without trying so hard to push the weak stuff.

Stick to the stuff with more damning evidence if you're going to focus on mudslinging instead of getting distracted by the pooh she flings at you.

That does it. I'm on team trump now.

Good job leaf

Bump for the trump