AHAHAHA CTR AND HILLSHILLS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/outright-media-fraud-look-media-photoshopped-hillarys-tiny-crowd-florida/
youtu.be/2KYAty6-ZVk
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I approve this message.

What are you talking about? Look at all these people in this picture. Some of them are actually there!!!

Everyone loves going to the zoo

>meanwhile at hillarys rallies

noice

delete this

Trump's rallies continue to grow, Hillary's continue to shrink. Turns out answering a phone is a lot easier than showing up to a rally, or to vote.

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ

kek I bet they're all squished together while the rest of the room not in the picture is empty.

Could you post more of them? I need a good laugh.

>before his stupid assassination comments
nice try Trump shill, he lost. Get over it.

wew

>wide angle lens, lol

The shadow creeping over Bill's face feels so ominous.

@84794404
CTR thinks they can trick us into behaving like disruptive bernouts. Can we go peacefully protest with anti seizure meds to counteract this bait?

>nice dubs

wanna be my intern?
(pic related)

>@
What are you doing, Newman ?

trying not to give that poster a (You) you dingus

@84795306
how do I make my text green?

>one in the light, one in the dark, this is the last time they met as friends

fuck off newfag and lurk more
>lel

Low turnout

@84795805
[green]like this?[/green]

What's with the inseam length discrepancy on this guys shorts? Is the truth really out there? I want to believe.

What is rolling up your pants

It's a thing

>EVERYONE in that picture is white

>is not fit to be President
Eric the God-Son feeding him lines, what a ladpai

Jesus. Is there a gas strong enough for that dipshit?

I think Hillary is buying her crowd. Just so she have enough for a photo to the press.

If we expose the bad clothes of Hillary supporters to /fa/ do you think they'll all vote Trump?

>10000 hours in mspaint

HAHAHAHA HILLARY GIT WRECKED

what? with like a.. a cloth or something?

Bump, don't let this slide

I'd noticed this before but didn't think why it happened.

Can anyone find the original picture where any of them come from, particularly Hillary?

Whoa thanks for the idea, user! Sounds like a plan

>2016
>not using meme arrows
>not understanding how to reply

fuckin newfags

Fuck Niggers and CTR Shillers

>> answering a phone

Literally never been called for a poll

the rally in Fayetteville a few hours later was packed too, i watched them both on live stream.

Fag

Look at all those redneck traitors supporting a guy who shits on American heroes like McCain and Khan.

Choice

We should be saving a huge archive of these.

We're going to need them as proof she rigged the election.

Pls no bully

Sauce. Immediately.

Watchu want fàm?

>how do I make my text green?

How many of those can you get in straya?

>B-but muh rigged polls

>B-but muh big bernie crowds, nevermind the rigged system against him

Top kek, Can't stump the trump.

S H I L L S B T F O

>decides to roll up shirts
>rolls up one leg two inches

Ok

Just in case you haven't already read it., this pic is shooped as fuck.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/outright-media-fraud-look-media-photoshopped-hillarys-tiny-crowd-florida/

Well, we do sell sauce like that, obviously, but the ones in the picture? Non-existent tbhfam

NZ which is close enough here
I've only seen 4 of them, the 2 tabascos, the sriracha and the cholula

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CLINTORIS SHILLS DESTROYED

IT'S OVER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

meant for

I would say he's fat, and when your thighs rub and It makes your short legs lift, but not always equally on both side.
See how the leg is lifted more on the inner part.

No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna be making a difference.

A few unorganized volunteers don't even stand a chance against Clinton's 6 million dollar machine known as CTR on the social media. And given that MSM is also in their pocket, it essentially eliminated all chances that the alternative voiced be heard by the masses.

You might think the system could be changed or brought down from with in by whistle-blowers, but as the Clinton body counts start to pile up I really doubt anymore people are gonna value their conscience over the safety of themselves and their family.

I've given up a long time ago "fighting the good fight", but I am not going to tell you to do the same. However, if you value your life, your safety, or even only your mind if you're emotionally invested in a Clinton loss, I suggest you don't get your hopes up.

I wonder what Hillary REALLY is polling.

Shit like this gives me hope that the polls are rigged.

Trump doesn't realize that his rallies are just gatherings of angry white gun owners.

There are lots of them, but not enough to win a national election.

For every Trump supporter at a rally, there's two Clinton supporters building and maintaining campaign infrastructure.

geniva

>but...but... muh polls said Hillary was winnin'
how long until the main stream media corporations are burned to the ground for lying?

>that pic
*citation needed*

So you're saying America needs more white people?

Cellphone, wallet, and keys on the same side.

TRUMP TRAIN ALL DAY

yep

My fucking nigger, love the jalapeño sauce

This

>building and maintaining

So, they're literally on the payroll?

checks out

HILL SHILLS TAKE YOUR SUICIDE PILLS
ITS FUCKING OVER

>shooped as fuck

Look at the focus on Bill, the people in front of Hillary and then directly behind him. It's fake as fuck :^)

maga

Hillary has the Taliban vote though.

pol asking the tough questions that the media is too cucked to handle

that pic is kike (((bait silver)))'s wet dream and autism he felt the need to blog

These pics are fake as hell. Ms. Clinton has huuuge support, Drumpf has to literally pay for people to be there.
Lmao

There is literally only 300 people in that picture.

>fuckin newfags

This is just sad

Why would she waste her time on less than 50 people?

youtu.be/2KYAty6-ZVk

>111
Vulting intensifies
Hail KeK
Praise Trump

Also remember the +10-15% Trump effect during the primaries, people lied to pollsters who called them as they didn't want to admit to some stranger they were voting Trump out of blowback fears from media douchebags. That's why polls and primary victories never matched in some states

This means shillary and trump are even right now not losing

we need to dox him and deport his whole family to muheeco

So why does Hilldog lead beyond the margin of error if she can barely get people to attend her rallies, while Trump fills entire stadiums?

I mean, Obama never had such low energy supporters

Trump landslide on its way?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html

>realclearpolitics.com
>self selecting sample survey
your sources are biased

>American's
Why the fuck can't he use proper grammar? He's such a stupid person. I love his policies, but he's a goddamn moron. If I had a facebook and one of my friends was as bad at the English language as this goofball, I would stop being friends with immediately

I see blacks in this image

Trump truly is the greatest man to ever have lived in the 21st century

[citation impossible]