Trump thinks America can win a trade war with China

>Trump thinks America can win a trade war with China

>Believes you can negotiate down the debt

>Talks about trade imbalance while not understanding you can simply not buy as much

This Trump is a playing 9D chess needs to stop. He's not a genius. He's just very stupid man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much you make an hour CTR shill enjoy the money because soon you will be thrown back over the wall.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>implying you know more about economics than someone who actually makes money

The record, it has been corrected.
You've been given 5 cents, stolen from a Hatian schoolchildren's lunch fund.

I keep hearing Trump fucks saying they're going to show up at Clinton rallies with strobe flashlights, air horns and other noise makers hoping they can trigger her into having a seizure.

Sick fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNc-Wl2Z3pQ

LOL WE CAN SEE YOUR FUCKING ID HAHAHAHAHAH

He eas given 5 tendies

THESE ARE BOTS

>He thinks you can win a presidency by campaigning for Austerity

>Trump thinks America can win a trade war with China
If we can't then our relationship with them needs to change fundamentally anyway.
>Believes you can negotiate down the debt
No more or less undesirable than monetizing it or refinancing it.
>Talks about trade imbalance while not understanding you can simply not buy as much
What are you even trying to say? Tariffs are meant to discourage foreign imports. That leads to not buying as much, or alternatively buying more locally.

I'm directly asking:
Are you a CTR employee?

Shit.

Look what I found in another thread

Nay, just a former Trump supporter horribly disgusted with Trump's continued mistakes and inability to learn due to arrogance.

And this in another

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

You are saying she really does have brain damage and is seizure prone?

Is it possible there are many AIs lurking with us and a few have just broken and gone into some infinite loop like Tay after they lobotomized her?

Listen to a person who speaks common sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ

Nothing in OP has anything to do with any new mistakes, those are all old talking points that should be things you said you supported.

If you repeat a lie long enough people will start to believe it. Paraphrased from some old evil german dude.

Secondly.

>Rallies or any big major event will have security.
>No fucking way would people be allowed in with stroke lights and other such devices.
>Poorly spreading misinformation.
>Failing bots, Failing shills.

Such low quality.

CTR pays somewhere around 7.50 an hour, IIRC. Well, for the shills do at least. Most don't even believe in her and just post their shit to make some side cash.

>No fucking way would people be allowed in with stroke lights
They ban phones at these rallies?
Is it really that hard to turn your camera flash into a strobe light?

Organize better shills.

The man is by far the best candidate we have had in over a decade.

His most stupid idea is still the wall, 51% perfect of illegal immigrants in US are not Mexicans and the number of Mexicans is going down anyway. When people come in with visas and stay when they expire, you can't stop that with a wall.

*percent

We can still deport them, which we should be doing anyways. This letting illegal aliens stay, like we currently do, needs to stop.

>Why deal with 49%

lol why deal with a problem if it isn't all of it amirite

But wall isn't the correct way to do deal with it. The problem is in expired visa stays.

That doesn't mean you can't try to solve the other problems. It isn't a single problem issue.

This is the best comment I've ever seen on Sup Forums ever...

I never said that. I'm saying the wall is retarded idea.

A wide mine field along the entire border with a razor wire fence on both sides is a better one.

>Yeah man, lets just bow down to our China overlords.
Fuck off retard, if you really live in America I hope you are one day tried for treason.

Trump is not wrong.

The establishment simply does not wish you to believe there is any other way than the established way from which they clearly benefit. Trump is a threat to that system, thus the unified assault on him from all angles.

They're scared though, hence why they've been ramping up. They know they will burn.

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Jesus Christ, dis here nigga iz not suitable fo' da role o' prezident. He be uh fanatic an' uh racist pig, an' belongs in jail peep dis here sheeit in da hood brace yo'self foo'! don' make me shank ya! an' sheeit slap mah fro! peep this shit

Jesus Christ, this Woman is not suitable for the role of President. She is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS
>DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS
DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREADS

Let's show Trump some respect obviously he knows about money. He was born a lowly millionaire and made it all the way to millionaire.

>damn shill

you stole that meme from a thread just 20 minutes ago!

Your right. The only solution is to vote for hillary and go to war with russia/iran.

Jerbus Crest, dis Mon not sutibible for da roll of resident! He a fern naut tic and rapper peg, che foot longs in Rail.

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and a righteous man, and belongs in the White House.

> this Baby is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in Diapers.

>sweedish Ebonics
I applaud you

Go to bed op Hillary, you just had a stroke.

he's scheduling a moving truck for the day of his inauguration and you're posting this stupid drivel on Sup Forums... but he's "not a very smart man", is that it, Forrest?

America builds factories and markets patriotism through american products. China loses millions of customers and has to shut down factory after factory. Sending thousands of Chinese workers packing. Sending their economy into a tail spin.

Hillary negotiated peace with Iran through a nuclear deal. Hillary actively sought a reset in relations with Russia on a peaceful terms.

Drumpf literally wants to go to war with China over trade.

>swedish
kys ameridumb

Yeah of course, you know economics better than Trump and his economics advisors.

(Why do stupid people believe that they are smart? Why do they think that they are smarter than someone who went to Ivy league and was "above average"? Why do normal people overestimate their cognitive abilities?)

Jew shill you don't believe in Jesus Christ. Faggot

It's a shill copypasta that keeps repeating in threads

Go back

>America builds factories
Lost you right there.

Its also an implicit admission of poor health.

Yeah except you already samefagged in this thread so you can't pretend not to be a troll

gg

kys

>itt shills

Literally bringing us to the promised land

Also that other shill copypasta about racist pigs reeks of some Muslim PAC, so which one spends a lot on their online presence?