DUDE

DUDE
blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2016/08/08/big-alcohol-is-working-to-undermine-marijuana-legalization-wikileaks-confirms/

Other urls found in this thread:

emilybrosious.com/2015/10/19/women-hold-far-more-executive-positions-in-the-cannabis-industry-than-other-us-sectors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh. Big Alcohol is being really salty and spergy, but they're not actually saying anything that's gonna derail the express train to Greensboro.

Weed is disgusting and degenerate, the fact that it won't kill you is it's problem. At least disgusting alcoholics or drunkards end up dead one way or another, weed just makes you unbearably stupid and turns you into a commie liberal atheist

lol

Why? It's not like DUDE WEED bois don't drink in excess too.

fuck you gay ass potheads

I hope "big alcohol" wins

wrong, I'm the opposite of that

Oh gee well I guess we have all the evidence that weed is a good thing because of you! I've also got a Muslim friend who's really nice so that means Muslims are good people and Europe should let them in.
See why your logic is stupid? Nobody cares about you or your opinion

Alcohol literally kills you while weed enlightens you, stay closed-minded loser.

>turns you into
It doesn't turn you into anything it amplifies your personality, if you are a hippy you will be the biggest hippy on weed and need a big community to maintain a big supply, but if you are an independent nationalist who gets on weed, you will probably end up with your own farm in the middle of nowhere and no one will ever hear from you again.

Nice flag.

Chronic pot use erodes gray matter (say goodbye to short term memory)

Our gay asses are going to win and there's nothing you or Big Alcohol can do about it.

That's it. Done with the drinking Jew.

Chronic alcoholism shuts down your liver and kills you (say goodbye to your life).

Shitpost shitpost shitpost shitpost
Weed is a gateway to degeneracy, look at everyone who smokes weed and what they turn into. It needs to be banned, possession of even a half gram should result in thousands of dollars of fines, drug dealers and producers should be hanged.

It's not our real flag, the corrupt soviet party changed it without a vote. If anyone recognises the maple leaf as our flag then they recognise the communist take over of our nation.

No fucking shit
The cigarette companies did the exact same thing in the EU with the snus ban

What did Carl Sagan turn into?

> look at everyone who smokes weed and what they turn into.

Heh

>look at everyone who smokes weed and what they turn into

The majority government?

>Enlightens
I've never met a pothead that wasn't a lazy nigger or white trash. People with bad habits live like shit.

Don't know who the hell that irrelevant loser is
Is he a celebrity? I don't watch TV
Wow a degenerate who dresses in the most revealing underwear possible when he swims so everyone can see his dick because he has homo fantasies

I bet you haven't met many people who aren't lazy niggers or white trash because people tend to stay with their own kind forever.

Weed is a gateway into many degenerate forms of society and drugs.

I am not saying this without merit. I smoked for two years, and introduced people to the act. It destroyed two of my best friends lives, and was slowly pushing me into a deep depression, and paranoia.

I stopped, and I have begun to better my life, my friend went to rehab and is becoming a better person and has begun to work again.

It is not beneficial to society as a whole, it is only beneficial to those in major pain as it can be a good relaxant that is less addicting than existing forms of relaxants.

It is still highly addictive, not in the way that you have withdrawals in a physical form, but a mental form.

Smoking weed can kill you through cancer, that is a fact.

> Smoke from marijuana combustion has been shown to contain many of the same toxins, irritants and carcinogens as tobacco smoke.4-7

A fucking pseudo-Jesus for enlightened atheist losers and redditors

I am not a shill, I do not work for anyone, I have nothing to gain from posting here. I simply tried it for a few years, and found it to be overly negative and brought a lot of negativity into my life as well as others nearby.

Take from this post what you will.

I smoke weed occasionally and never drink.
inb4 degenerate/dude weed

he is a guy with the perfect genetics for swimming. who gives a fuck? he was literally made to do what he does. only cutting off his limbs would stop him from dominating. plus you dont need to be smart to swim.

>drink alcohol from whiskey to rum and vodka
>feels good for the first 45 minutes
>After that I'm just tired depressed and unsatisfied
>Can't do anything afterwards but sleep it off
>Wake up the next morning and my body is just shitty pale and gross

>Weed
>Smells great
>Music feels so slow and my concentration for the rhythm is just so captivating that I listen to shit I never really liked
>Laying in my ok bed and it feels like I'm melting onto the sheets
>Food is just amazing no need to explain that
>Fall asleep and have dreams about another life
>about people that I meet who I share brief moments of each other's journey
>Wake up like I'm Buddha
>Have energy to clean up the house and work out in the same day

I don't call it a vice but I don't flaunt it in my life. I like to act like I've never done it. And it's great because I don't have to associate the shitty people who have nothing else that defines them other than their weak will obsessing over a hallucinogen.

If you're straight edge good for you! I have many straight edge friends. And I've never asked them to do pot. They make good friends.

>Canadian education

He is a college professor that was instrumental in early NASA probes and specifically had a major part in the Pioneer and Voyager programs which have sent probes further away from earth than any instrument ever.

Alcohol is much worse for you than weed. Fact.

>he believes in evolution
Yeah that just supports my point that weed destroys your mind

> it's an "i got addicted to something due to my shitty self control / discipline and now i think people who use it responsibly are just like i was!" episode

Naw your just a faggot, sorry your friends are pussys

>blog

>"dude weed" state

>smell the truth

Seems legit

He wasn't an atheist and how was he pseudo Jesus, he was pseudo Mr. Rogers if anything.

>mfw non-drinking non-smoking non-degenerate master race

Same for me. I'm not against legalization because I genuinely believe alcohol is more damaging and it has uses besides medicine (hemp) but I wouldn't ever go back to smoking on a daily basis because it is harmful and it is psychologically addictive.

Alcohol causes more violence than cannabis. Fact.

I bet Trump smokes weed lol. Like guys what if all the crazy shit he says is actually a wink wink nudge nudge 420 blaze it lol mang weed dude HAHA

But you're a degenerate fucking weebo virgin with no life, so you're no better off

>only cutting off his limbs would stop him from dominating

He'd just grow them back after a while. Sailors used to cut him up and throw the pieces in the water, and now the seas are overrun with affable stoner medalists.

This post is proof that you don't need cannabis to act stupid. Fact.

but dude. Like weed lmao. WEED bro. Mang weed..... lol blaze it

I guess someone from the outside could say I was addicted, however, I smoked once a week, and stopped as soon as it became negative.

So to me, I don't really feel it was an addiction. Also, being in a place where it is easily accessible made it safer to obtain as opposed to before in another state where it was illegal and harbored a lot of danger when obtaining.

I still feel it is quite negative, should you think most people are reasonable with their self control you would not be considered a reasonable person. Especially considering the board you are browsing.

those dirty fucking alcohol kikes.

You alright man?

Just don't do Ecstasy!!! It was designed by the government to turn you Gay...

I think it's different for everyone, but for me amrijuana causes he most intense paranoia I have ever experience. This includes my experiences on a range of other hallucinogens as well as being on the on the run from the police. I think that for a select group of people, marijuana can be extremely harmful psychologically.

dude like what if its weeeeeeeeed. it would explaiiiiinnnn everyyyyythiiinng. WEEED BRO. dude blaze it

haha good one man, you're really funnnyy :D has anyone ever told u that b4??

>>Smells great
proof positive that weed destroys your brain

Is that what's known as a wombat?

haha yeah man, up in Canada it was like yo dude Treadeau wtf weed man dude lol LMAO.

I totally bet Trump smokes that Keefy Weef, that would TOTALLY explain his HAIR MAN WTF thats genius. fuck I need some chips

This post is proof that those who do not partake in the consumption of illicit drugs are closed-minded individuals.

HAHA dude this man right here is a closet minded individual if you know what I mean LMAO LOL

the cool thing about weed is that people are finally realising that it's not a bad thing and starting to legalize it.

people do not deserve to be thrown into jail for smoking a little reefer.

Can confirm. I work at a liquor store. We have signs that say "We reserve the right to refuse anyone for any reason." We're instructed to kick out any clean-cut people, and only sell booze to dirty bums who reek of weed to get them hooked on a more profitable drug. Hillary's orders.

Plz I want to shitpost too quit ignoring me

WEED IS LIKE THE SAVIOUR MAN. JUST LIKE TRUMP. it would prolly be super bogus if people if people thought Trump-meister did the wacky baccy brooooo

Holy shit leaf speaks the truth for once!

dude like what?

Big Alco has nothing to worry about weed to alcohol is like apples to carrots.

if weed is so bad then ... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..., totaly spaced out right then LOL

>Big Alco has nothing to worry about weed to alcohol is like apples to carrots.

but carrots are carrots dude wtf

Why do people seem to think that a famous scientist/actor/politician/whatever smoking weed a couple of times in their youth makes them advocates of the benefits and harmlessness of weed?

To start off I'm a very up tight, goal oriented and regimented person. I am a strong believer in right wing politics and just did weed edibles with my roommate for the first time.

All I can say based upon the effects of it was that it is among what I believe to be one of the single most damaging substances to society as a whole. It turns you into an apathetic lump lacking any ability to care for anything deeper than getting high or things related to weed. Ever notice how most people who smoke or do weed in any of its forms often obsess over it and make it a lifestyle? This is the effect of long term use of the drug you see. The substance is most definitely addictive and deserves to be illegal worldwide for its potential to worm its way into the lives of normally upstanding citizens, destroy their lives and with them society.

When right wing death squads finally come I will happily accept the consequences of my crime and exchange my death sentence for being put on the front lines.

I will never touch such an evil substance again in my life

PROBABLY BECAUSE THEY ARE YOU TURBOZOMBIE

It has an irreproducible musk aroma with hints of mint and citrus, rounded out with bread-like aspects that amplify as it's burned. One of the less important benefits of legalization is that perfumers will finally be able to use cannabis in their compositions.

emilybrosious.com/2015/10/19/women-hold-far-more-executive-positions-in-the-cannabis-industry-than-other-us-sectors/

LMAO your industry is run by women

dainty california uptalk "business" women that have dogs instead of children vs massive corporations run by men and powerful jews

who will win I wonder

Yeah well weed is boring so I don't care.

peg this to the Democratic party in the headline and drop in in black and degenerate forums and you'll erode the Hillary vote.

dude weed party boy kids may do that, but most habituated voting aged pot heads I know are moderate drinkers at best, and the more extreme are totally no alcohol, no cigarettes types.

whod a thunk that people who get high have no need to get drunk all the time.

Sounds like you're a pussy who can't handle his shit. By the way, people can become addicted in a dangerous manner to any activity or substance. Take for instance, you with posting long, stupid posts on Mongolian rice forums. Instead of producing for your nation, you're posting blog posts about how you ate weed edibles and sucked your roommates dick.

Can we legalize it just so pot heads can shut the fuck up. Nobody gives a shit if you smoke weed or not god damnit

Legalizing weed would be like freeing the slaves.

>WE WUZ PERSECUTED FO YEARS GIB ME GIBMEDATS

How would it be like freeing the slaves?

It doesn't do shit but get you high. If you're a fucking retard you'd be a fucking retard regardless, you just happen to also be high while being one.

If you're smart you'll just be smart and high.