What are politics in India like?

What are politics in India like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qZ7wQszX1xk
youtu.be/8tF9YSXe2vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

intense affirmative action policies that prevent anything from working efficiently

Left and right wing politics in India refer to what side of the street people prefer to shit on.

they often concern loos and poos

soorea idol. of the sun

literally shit

#LooLivesMatter

......SHITTY

Political

no poo in loo

There are two major parties - INC - Indian National Congress - A corrupt party which has been in game pre-independence. They prefer sucking minority dick (muslim) for muh-votes. Only gets elected because of its role in Indian Independence.

BJP - Bhartiya Janta Party - Hindu nationalist party which promotes business and the majority group Hindus. It has some corrupt people too but way less than congress.

Usually a single party can't achieve full majority in India so they have to make alliances, there are two main alliances.

UPA - United Progressive Alliance - Cong and its alliance

NDA - National Democratic Alliance - BJP and its alliance.

Complete shitshow.

For a bill or constitutional amendment to pass, the bill should be passed by a clear majority in upper house (Lok Sabha) and then in lower house (Rajya Sabha) and then it should have the signature of the President. He has the right to reject any bill using his veto.

Prime Minister is the head of state. Since India is a Union Government (with a few states given the federal autonomy) the Prime Minister appoints cabinet of ministers for the Prime Minister's Office. These ministers are assigned various departments of the state like Education minister, defense minister etc. etc.

Kyu faltu mein bump kar raha hai
Ye slide thread hai, in chutiyo ko serious discussion nahi karni sirf mazak ke liye aye hai

President has the command of all the three commands of the army - Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force. Only he has the right to command the armies.

Prime Minister is the in charge of countries Nuclear Weapons and its launch codes. India has a no first use policy. And a strike will need a parliament approval for it but these protocols can be removed under a threat to survival level emergency.

I don't care, waise bhi bore hi ho rha hu.

nice one

JAI HOOOOO

POO IN THA LOOOOOOOO

JAI HOOOO

Everybody poo in the loo user
What's next, Breath oxygen?

Indian politics is fucking hilarious

youtu.be/qZ7wQszX1xk

Yup, our news debates are fun.

poo in looism

Is it normal to call people "mentally retarded" on national TV?

That's pretty good.

Freedom of speech has some benefits my friend. And you can say anything on National tv until people start protesting about it and then you are forced to apologize and resign from your post.

>you can say anything on National tv until people start protesting about it and then you are forced to apologize and resign from your post.

I don't think anyone can use the word "retarded" over here because of political correctness.

kya haal hei bhailog?
tum kidher ke ho? yis board mein south ki loog hey ki nahi?

That's why India will become a superpower by 2030 and you are losing your credential really fast.
Same for USA.

Goa reporting in, my half chink friend

Got anymore, by far the most interesting thing I've seen tonight.

It's a direct copy of the UK but with a lengthier constitution and absence of monarchy.

Well as long as people don't object about it you can get away from it as live feed is hard to monitor and censor. Recorded ones need to be politically corrected. Plus words like mentally retarded, idiot, stupid, moron, gay, tranny, niggers, prostitutes aren't censored much here.

Only words like "motherfucker, sisterfucker" etc are censored.

Badhiya. Mai Delhi se hu and ha south Indians bhi hote hai is board par.

Hello!!! Goa is degenerate like LA in US.

Piece of shit.

God I hated Goa so much. so fucking much.
hippie destinations are the worst.
Still pretty though. The most fucked up thing was me being followed for 3 days straight by some 16 year old looking little fag who constantly tried to get shit off me and asked me if i think he was hot etc. pp.
I asked a waiter dude at my favourite snack shack about the little guy and he said hes just crazy.

I think this guys show is just full of this kind of shit.

youtu.be/8tF9YSXe2vo

ayy lmao

>Still pretty though. The most fucked up thing was me being followed for 3 days straight by some 16 year old looking little fag who constantly tried to get shit off me and asked me if i think he was hot etc. pp.

Are you a grill or something? Why did he pick you?

yup, Goa is pretty degenerate. You should come to Nepal next time senpai.

Thank you fampai.

I live in Delhi, we Delhiites usually don't care about anyone. Only the shitty immigrants from other states behave like that and usually gets a lot of beating from us.

They are the ones who are so rapey and degenerate especially the people from U.P., Bihar and Haryana.

Mostly street-shitting I think

I just googled it, and it looked pretty cool senpai.

Kek, In chutiyon ko marne de, kuchh bhi comment karenge to bolenge 'tatti rasta'

>yfw India becomes bantz superpower by 2020