youtube.com/watch?v=nfzsMDl1GNY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RGnjqPs8Fvs&ab_channel=FlyingVHockey
yahoo.com/news/silence-mark-anniversary-michael-brown-death-142805935.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gunshots fired on the crowd!!!

Let it begin!

LOL

We need some 1080p pics of this shit. Up close! Kek demands.

This is one of my new fave videos

HAha!

Ive been waiting...

The more dead niggers the better.

LOL THE NIGGER PLAYIN DEAD JUST GOT UP AND RAN AWAY

go figure you stand in the middle of the road you get hit at night when you a stupid nigger

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

happening thread

who /comfy/

>"GUN SHOTS FIRED"
>doesn't even seek cover
>"where's my phone!"

LOL what???

OF COURSE some dumb white bitch has to ruin the whole video with her incessant "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

just like in every fight video there's a dumb white bitch that shows up to scream "STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT! STOP IT!"

Have we started the fire?

Aahahahahah what a shithole America is, holy fuck. Is this shot in the Congo or the US? Without sound, who could tell desu senpaitachi.

Ferguson is such a warzone they're probably used to it by now

Sure it wasnt sam hyde?
Hes been talking a lot of shit lately

>can't legally run over niggers
>the land of he """""""free"""""""

There's almost always someone who gives zero fucks and is waiting to be set off. The BLM protestors met that person today.

We're working on this problem

Gonna send all the dindus back to Africa

That's how we Make America Great Again!

Damn at around :06 it looks like his head is a pumpkin cut in half

>stand in the middle of the highway
>OH MY GAWD OH MY GAWD HE GOT RUN OVER OH MY GAWD

Screencap ot pls. I can't view video currently. Did the nigger die?

we can learn a lot from you Australians

I was horrified when I first learned of the abos

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!"

Ugh, what a useless woman.

This is the type of person who dies in any sort of emergency.

In most states, running over protestors is perfectly legal, AND you can sue them for damages to your vehicle for endangering your safety by standing in the goddamn street

did he died? Yes, he is kill

Hahahah facken cants

In the middle of the night no less! What with the invisible skin!

black life destroyed

Is it just me or did the car swerve back out into the center lane after smashing the dindu? Did they swerve in to hit it?

Haha True. But even hardened war veterans try and find some cover when shots are being fired. These people are just retarded

but did nigger die?

>fuck da po-leece
>we need tuh abolish da po leece

>THE POLICE ARE JUST SITTING OVER THERE!

He literally gets up and scurries away after the gunshots at 55 seconds.

The nigger was trying to get a lawsuit and his whole monkey tribe almost got shot up.

>Bleeps the cursing at the end
What the fuck. One person get's run over, and a crowd gets shot at, but they feel the need to add a beep so no one hears her say something mean.
Why do we even censor anything in America.

Can't you only commit manslaughter against humans?

Lol why are niggers this stupid?

Guy got literally hit by a car going at least 45mph and probably has concussion, multiple fractures and possible vertebrae damage. They shouldn't move him until the ambulance gets there, but first thing they do is try to make him stand up.

Then the shots come and instead of just running inside the car they keep filming and walking back towards the street

TOPLEL

>Cops need to leave dindus alone

>Gets ran over

>CALL 911 wheres the cops when you need them?

Fucking retards.

Fucking niggers go home already.

No. She also most likely did not have insurance so it cost the state.

Fucking niggers.

Just how dallas happened after shitlary was found not guilty
>dubs u start to prep asap

Better make sure you kill them then, it's hard to defend your case when you're dead

youtube.com/watch?v=RGnjqPs8Fvs&ab_channel=FlyingVHockey

What kind of stupid motherfucker yells somebody is shooting during gunfire? As if everyone doesn't know that.

>the police are just sitting over there

Ohh, now they want the racist cops to shoot them.

photo of the driver released

nigger in middle of road all by himself. that car was already going 40 mph. he probably didnt see him....you mom is so black. how black is she? when she goes to night school she gets marked absent....

Wheres the big surprise?

Was some super hero nigger phairy-oh in the sky suppose to have a magic aura around these turds standing in the way of traffic

If they don't want to get hit by cars, they should not stand in the road. It's entirely their own fault.

wait wtf @0:56 the guy that got run over gets up and runs away after hearing gun shots

>Another dumbshit who tries to copy le tankman meme ecks dee dee dee dee bites the dust forever

Serves him right.

here it is

I don't quite understand the video. I thought that the exclamation of "Oh my God!" was used to express surprise. Why is this SJW video-narrator surprised that when people play in traffic, they get hit by cars?

I can confirm that I have had my flight into St. Louis diverted because of gunfire in the recent past.

Why is there protest in fergy again? I've been out of the loop for a bit.

dat lovely THUMP

That can't be true.

That's why it's legal. A full blooded abo is basically a kangaroo that can't jump or kick

>woman desperate for attention
>ARGHH OMG OMG OMG ARGHHH OMG

Were they nigging out on the actual runway? What happened?

Nigs gonna nig. And when George Soros gives them money to nig, they nig even harder.

fucking nice, hope he was severely injured.
keep it up americans, NO ONE should be standing on the road to protest, too bad if an ambulance needed to get through.
hopefully a few more dindus get run over before the night is through.

war veterans aren't mentally retarded

confirmed sam hyde

Why didn't these dumb bastards stay out of the road? I feel bad when this happens but DUHHHH

Why do niggers trifle in the streets? I see it literally every day. Crossing in the middle of traffic and not even trying to hurry.

I fucking hate those animals, I swear.

it looked like there were two people in that speeding car

Hope the car's OK.

Gotta love this bitch complaining that the police aren't doing anything

That's what you want, you dumb bitch

Ferguson is adjacent to the airport. Basically, it's the part of the city where houses got depreciated because of all the airplanes flying overhead, so only poor niggers live there.

Was he trying to stop the cars with his psychokinetic abilities like this Queen Lashandra Daquan O'Brian?

Imagine how scared a European would be if gunshots got fired at them. Europeans cry just from seeing a gun. But us Americans like "eh someone is shooting into the crowd. okay then."

its the 2 year anniversary of the michale brown shooting today

The stupid white lady with her stupid voice. "Ohhh my GAWWHHHD!"

Michael Brown dindu nuffin was put down by Darren Wilson, a cop who he assaulted

It blows my mind how stupid niggers are. It literally never ceases to amaze me. I have watched these baboon "people"'s antics my entire life and I never stop being surprised at how dumb these shitskin, pink eye fucking moon crickets can be. Stand in the middle of a road and they're shocked - genuinely surprised - when they get run over by a car.

What a race of dumb fucking apes. The one consolation I take in the fact that this country is being overrun by Spanish Indians from Latin America is that when the spics finally do take over, niggers will STILL be complete dogshit as a race, as a culture, and as a people. Because they're stupid and nobody, not even spics, will respect them. Ever.

Have ever seen a Northern Territory abo?

Ha, just posted it in another thread

Meanwhile in Ferguson on the shooting anniversary

>Witnesses: Shots fired in Ferguson after car hits protester

yahoo.com/news/silence-mark-anniversary-michael-brown-death-142805935.html

Kyle's mom is real
>well THAT guy got hit by a car.. so.. HOW BOUT BULLETS? ANYBODY I CAN FILM DYING OF BULLETS? ANYBODY?

Was this really BLM?

What case? Hurr durr I'm a stupid nigger that was standing in the middle of a 45 mph road at night and got hit by a car. At worst the insurance company would have to pay out, and their lawyers don't fuck around.

finally.

this is how you stop protesters from blocking traffic. run them over and shoot at them. do this enough times and they won't want to go out there anymore.

More Gas & Bullets!

Holy dickcunt. that was only two years ago?

It's over guys. This is it. Race war.

I love seeing the international community on Sup Forums together laughing at nigger protesters getting hit by cars

looks like it was a 31 year old algerian muslim.
since when do muslims hate blacks?

Jesus Christ, the woman filming is fucking useless.
>Some stranger gets hit by a car
>Begin whimpering and crying
>Gunshots
>Completely freeze in place and shriek

Fuck, that thump.

Anyways, they could get away without it being a hit and run since there are so many people and gun shots after. Of course that is if the driver calls the cop.

That retard is standing there when everyone flees.

but did any one get by the bulits?!??!!?

ALRIGHT BOYS SADDLE UP

he CANT keep getting away with this

kek looks like Anthony Cumia

>nigger
>woman
>expecting anything else

HOLY FUCK LMAO I didn't even notice that.

>call an ambulance
>films with phone

Black Americans LITERALLY don't know to stay out of the road. Also it is one of their "things" to prove how tough they are to their peers. In the black neighborhood where I live they often walk in groups in the middle of the road and refuse to move out of the way so cars can get past.

They play chicken with the cars to prove they are tough. So is it any surprise that sometimes those chickens get...fried?

Honestly without the narrative it wouldn't have been nearly as funny to me. My mind almost thought a human being was hit by a car but then you hear them talk. I couldn't stop laughing.