And while the Hulk & The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. series is no more...

>And while the Hulk & The Agents of S.M.A.S.H. series is no more, a new Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell animated feature was announced for release this fall. The Green Goliath will co-star in the film with Doctor Strange the monster team the Howling Commandos. The movie is promised to be more adult-oriented than the Disney XD shows Marvel is currently producing, with staffers there comparing it to DC's recent animated features such as Batman: The Killing Joke.

Will it be any good, Sup Forums?

>Will it be any good, Sup Forums?
>comparing it to DC's recent animated features such as Batman: The Killing Joke.
Nope

>staffers there comparing it to DC's recent animated features such as Batman: The Killing Joke
Is there a Barbara at Marvel for Bruce to pork?

BASED WACKER
A
S
E
D

W
A
C
K
E
R

Jennifer

I doubt it, but I keep my expectations low so anything that isn't garbage will be more than expected

Plenty, but not for Bruce I think. The closest would be Lyra but that would be like fucking her own daughter.

>staffers there comparing it to DC's recent animated features such as Batman: The Killing Joke.

delete those hopes

Umar

He can bang doc's girlfriend

Are you hyped, PHG?

>Marvel
>animation

Why would I be, everyone knows about the quality of Marvel's animation projects

And
>the Howling Commandos

Hulk's face in the last panel gets me every time.

>Hulk
>Howling Commandos
Is Hulk finally going to meet Teen Abomination?

Considering Strange's in it, sounds a lot like stealth Defenders. And I thought Hulk was your favorite hero. Dunno.

>not liking the Howling Commandos
Another tripfag with shit taste. What a surprise.

Nigga hates anything Marvel other than early Luke Cage and Hulk comics, don't be surprised.

NONE (0) of Marvel's animated movies have been good. None at all. Their track record is unreal.

This is what you get for caring about a tripfag's opinions. Kill yourself.

Strange and Hulk alone would be good but the Howling Commandos bloat it and makes me think it'll probably just be a straight up monster movie where the two of them just smash things together with/against the commandos. The title is Where Monsters Dwell even

I think it's dumb to round up a bunch of horror characters and have them fight for SHIELD

>Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell
>The Green Goliath will co-star in the film with Doctor Strange the monster team the Howling Commandos

>Not Chulk or just Hulk and Lady Hellbender traveling the galaxy hunting monsters.

Why does everything have to be some cross promotional shit for their movies?

There might be mild levels of hype for the Howling Commandos though.

it really is just baffling at this point

>all these fucking casuals that don't know Clea was Strange's pupil before they got married
I swear, this board gets more and more normie every day. I bet the only reason Umar was even mentioned is because that particular page is famous online.