Patriarchy BTFO

one step closer to true equality

Not even sure what to say at this point.

To be fair, if your lawyer uses honey or darling to you or others in court
Request a change ASAP even without that law
Probably drunk or dindu quality

Yeah? Because it's condescending to call women like those words.

'Cunt' still not technically banned.

Inb4 affirmative action negress lawyer gets disbarred for calling everyone in the courthouse "honey"

Honey or darling is a perfectly ok way of referring to people in the south.

I've had people I've just met call me Babe or Love.

In court?
I'd take someone a little more professional
Tyvm

For honey or darling I really don't see any issue. It's gender neutral and doesn't specify any kind of relationship between the two parties.

Babe and love indifferent though. People called me those in college. Probably not that appropriate in a court

One step closer to full retardation.. "honey" or "darling" are terms of endearment..

"Don't be nice to me asshole muh patriarchy"
feminists are 9/10 are nasty ugly women who can't get a partner and thus decide to spend their life hating on men..

They literally live in the most equal societies in the world with regards to rights, and act as if they live in the middle east or something.

F. Lee Bailey did that shit all the time.

This obviously will only affect white males

What if the person is gay? what if it's a women using the same terminology towards a male? These things need to be cleared up.

Does that womyn won't be allowed to call other womyn that and even men? I personally hear honey and sweety being used by womyn the most, for whatever that's worth.

is that a stock photo of a stronk womans?

>"honey" or "darling" are terms of endearment..
I don't think the goal of a lawyer is to be endearing.

>gender neutral

No one would call a man honey or darling but his wife.

If a guy referred to his male friend as honey or darling that would be considered very strange/gay anywhere in the US.

so
>sugar tits
>sizzle chest
>sweet cheeks
are all still OK

fight the slide
see
>wikileaks threads

The Bar has no authority in the matter.

>No one would call a man honey or darling but his wife.
>No one

Ok, guess that never happened to me, thanks for correcting the record.

You should be exempt from that if you have a southern drawl. It's like asking the Indian at 7/11 to stop calling people "buddy" or a biker to stop referring to his friends as "brothers," they can't help it.

This an issue of free speech you dumb chink
Neither honey or darling are slurs in any world so why you would be getting a penalty for using them in court?
What about "sweet heart"? What about anything they can think on the spot that triggers the bitch?
"ohhh your honor he use "that" word pls help I am having a panic attack"

I don't think using such terms is sexist, but it does come across as being unprofessional. Not sure why this has to be an issue for the Bar to be voting on though.

Fake and gay

Whatever you say sweetie.

Stop acting like it's a fucking negative word..

feminism destroying chivalry and kindness between man and woman one bit at a time.. All because they won't admit that the reason they don't have a partner if they are not lesbian or similar is that they're too nasty and unappealing verbally and physically..

So if they don't get what they want just claim something is "sexist" or "mysoginistic" and try to drag people into court.. nobody wants to fucking talk to you then you just become more and more isolated and alone..

Really the mindfuck of women thinking they are biologically exactly equal to men in every way.. no wonder they think all ethnicities are exactly the same also..

I don't think these disgusting femi bitches really want to be treated exactly same as a man.. cause it's pretty obvious they don't have anywhere near the tolerance of bullshit and self control that takes.

Who is going to enforce the fines? The BAR is a private organization with no authority.

That's not true. Random girls in college have called me honey without meaning any affection.

And the reason why boys don't call each other honey and darling is because they are scared they'll be called gay

L-London?

Underrated

Tbh an attorney addressing someone as "honey" or "darling" in court does sound unprofessional as shit.

I am so sick of this projecting. Just because Jews use the words "honey" and "darling" with condescension, they assume everybody else does too, so now we can't say that anymore.

Goddammit I just rage more and more everyday at the fucking kikes who destroy everything in the world. Everything.

The only time I could see someone using those terms is if there is like a 9 year old girl on the stand so the lawyer is like ok honey tell me what happened.

What? No I live in LA

Well it does seem like it would be contempt of court.

Don't have a problem as long as its just when court is in session.

No it isn't.

Learn to read.

What if someone's name in Honey or Darling?

I think they would let that pass.

It seems to be to stop one lawyer demeaning the other as a form of argument. Which isn't exactly a relevant and fair tactic.

>'Cunt' still not technically banned.

No, a judge would rake you over the coals for using a term like that. He might give you a stern warning on the first use, but try it again and you will have a contempt of court charge rammed up your ass.

men should start a new custom, where the boss slaps the male employee's ass when he does something well, but does not do it for the women, and see how confused feminists would be.

inb4 i am not gay

BAN ASSAULT CUTE WORDS

>Yeah? Because it's condescending to call women like those words.

It is condescending to assume that all women would find these terms to be condescending.

It is condescending to try and use the power of the state to dictate how adults should converse and speak to one another.

It is condescending to think that your grievance culture is the objectively correct one, and then to try and impose that on everyone who may not share your views.

It is not the place of the state to tell people, outside of some extreme cases (slander, libel, threats to injure, incitement to violence, etc.), how they should speak to one another. Neither is it your place to dictate how people should be offended.

>Americans a problem with this

Depending on the context it's a disrespectful way of addressing someone, especially in court

On the other hand obese americucks always troll eachother with "kid", "kiddo" etc. You are the laughing stock of this board. Even Swe- and Canacucks point and laugh at you

>equality

I don't think you know what that word means

Yes, good media goys. Focus on this meaningless tripe instead of covering the thing about how you can apparently now get disbarred for talking about the case you're working if it involves a peacefully violent protestor or a person of sand chimping the fuck out, because if lawyers express their uncensored thoughts and opinions in normal conversation it's raaaaaayyccisssssssssssss an sheeeeit. Can't have that now can we.