Libcuck Google

All right. So Google is censoring trends on HRC's Parkinson's disease.
Why is Google such a cuck?
How would they benefit from HRC winning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiNyqZiiUkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>most important & influential company of the 21st century
>cuck

I bet moot would smile if he was reading this

They are not using that term in the way you think that term means.

They use this word like the word "cunt" or "fuck" it has multiple meanings depending on it's usage, for example: buzzkill, shady, uneducated, sly, bad, negative, terrible.

Google is already part of the establishment. They even have personnel inside the Pentagon.

Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's disease. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

Kill yourself.

I sell confederate flags and Google won't let me say "confederate" because it's "racist"

Like I'm not even racist my shit is novelty and historical.

My company has to say "Dixie" or "rebel" now.

I hate Google libtards

Can't you see the time has come for a woman president? Get on the right side of history. #withHer

Why censor it instead of just producing evidence to the contrary?

>How would they benefit from HRC winning?
maybe the sponsor one of their bikes in a racing division?

Great fucking idea libtard. Let's follow Argentina and Brazil into the imminent doom of female leadership.

We should look into that google manager that was killed recently.

(OP)
Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's disease. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

Maybe when Drumpf stops censoring his tax returns. Double standards huh?
Brazil is doing great. They're even hosting the Olympics. Besides, don't forget about Chancellor Merkel, one of the great leaders of our time.

Kill yourself

>Maybe when Drumpf stops censoring his tax returns

No Presidential candidate is obligated to release their tax returns. There are zero laws or rules that dictate they must do so.

Then please point me to the law that says Hillary must disprove every fictional disease that's thrown her way. What's it going to be next? Aids?

Double standards

>Double standards huh?
No, since Hillary won't release her Wall Street speeches.

The people will acquire their own evidence and their ability to do so should not be censored just because she won't release her medical information.

Hillary doesn't have Parkinson's disease. It's a republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

The exact same thing can be said about Drumpf LYING about his net worth idiot. The people's ability to aquire exists shouldn't be censored because he won't release his tax returns

I was responding to your tax return claims and mentioned neither Clinton or Trump.

Speculation on the health of candidates is valid for debate - voters wish to know that their potential leader is fit (physically) to lead. There is no evidence publicly that Hillary is sick (though plenty of circumstantial incidences that has caused punters to speculate and guess) - but the OP's original question was regarding whether Google was actively censoring such data or not.

Besides which, the comparison between the health of one candidate to the tax returns of another is a nonsense argument. It would be a more logical comparison to contrast Trump's tax returns with that of Hillary's speech transcripts.

>most important & influential company of the 21st century

You mean Apple? Too bad they are cucks too, not as bad as Google though.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiNyqZiiUkg

>mfw i get the only good female leaders

I WIN AGAIN

>thinking anyone will read that
>being this much of a fucking Redditor

More logical how so? Trump built his platform on the pretense of being a successful businessman. If that was a lie, then the people have the right to know.

I'd say both are absolutely vital. Much more so than a speech behind closed doors.

proxy flikker

Silicon Valley and tech companies have benefitted tremendously under the Obama administration from all manner of government support. They obviously want that trend to continue, so they'll put their finger on the scale in subtle ways to tip the balance the way they want it. Same reason Facebook and Twitter are censoring - they're close allies of the present administration, and thus, the Democratic Party.

Follow the money.

>arguments detected: 0

Welkom bij Sup Forums, waar argumenten en feiten waardeloos zijn.

>private jet with his name on the side
>all gold apartment at the top of a skyscraper that has his name written on it in gold letters
>literally owns a Louis Vuitton store worth more than Mitt Romney

Your premise is shit, try again

Google is censoring searches and trends related to Trump's taxes?

Did you know that greentexting without contributing to the discussion is a symptom of having several stretchmarks around your mouth from sucking too much cock?

Google gets to decide what is true?

It's really a moot point, at the end of the day. Both candidates are not required under law to release tax details or transcripts. It's an irrelevant data point.

Let me google that for a second

>Bloomberg estimates 2.9B
>Forbes estimates 4.5B
>Trump: NO I'M WORTH 10 BILLION GUYS I SWEAR

Yeah right my pretense is shit
No Trump himself is

2.9B is still a lot of money

How is that relevant did you forget which thread this is?

Then why does he need to lie about it
In just pointing out the double standard

Maybe when you have billions of dollars in cash, contracts, and assets its hard to know exactly what you are worth at any moment, but thanks for continuing to point out the double standard that google censors things that hurt Hillary while bumping things that could hurt Trump, but OP was doing a good enough job.

You fucking what now?

> (OP) (OP) (OP) (OP)
>Hillary d-d-doesn't have Parkinson's d-d-disease. I-i-it's a republican funded l-l-lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her c-c-campaign

newfag spotted
kill yourself shill.