4/10
6/10
7/0
8/10
5/10
2/10
9/10
7/10

The new series is actually pretty good when not compared to literally best Mystery Incorporated incarnation.

Never heard of seen of 2006-2008
It isn't real is it

>that goat pop punk theme

Which version was that?

You're missing so many Scoobs. 13 Ghosts, Scooby Doo Where Are You, etc.

It is and it's really, really awful.
Like, you probably don't even want to know about it dude.

That's weird because I've literally seen everything Scooby doo except the kiss and wwe movies

god tier:

everything else tier:
everything else

I think they only used full gang, non-Scrappy shows.

Not too many people talk about it, but it's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWkVgHzr6tA

>Scooby Doo Where Are You

I'm not missing it.
It's the first one.

Zombie Island era straight to DVD movies: 10/10

Mystery Inc: 10/10

Everything else: Who Gives a Fuck?/10

>A Pup Naned Scooby-Doo.
>Overrated.

Only one person would make a post like that!
RED HERRING!

>8/10
>7/10
>7/10
>10/10
>6/10
>lmao
>10/10
>8/10

What were they actually thinking with Shaggy and Scooby-Doo get a clue?

Same thing execs always think when they reinvent an old property: "It MIGHT work, god dammit!"

youtube.com/watch?v=FpjsMnI3htA

the best one

>ironically liking Simple Plan

What is going on?

What about the episodes with Daphne, Shaggy, Scooby and Scrappy?

Is that a fucking dick?

>wwe movies
What

Oh nigger how did you miss this.

youtu.be/A1VgXrLYFtw?t=13s

I reluctantly admit that it's exactly the amount of sellout you'd expect from this franchise and thus no worse then the Globetrotters or any of their other old school examples.

Like pic related?

Scooby Doo has never been good.

Best theme, best show, best taste.
Next to Pup.

I've always hated Scooby doo with a passion, you have no idea the amount of hatred, pure bowling hatred I have for this show, I fucking hate shaggy and his stupid fucking face with pubes glued on his chin, I hate scooby's roh roo shit,I hate the mother fucking harlem globetrotters episode, fuck youuuuuuuuuuu
I hate you Scooby fucking shits, I hate you!
I was forced and fed fucking Scooby door for 7 years straight because I parent left me with my grandmother every day so she could baby sit me,but my cousin was there as well, and she was the favorite, and I could never change the fucking channel because she was watching SCOOBY FUCKING SHITS WHERE ARE YOU OVER AND OVER ANDNOVER AND OVER NON STOP FUCKING RERUNS FOR 7 FUCKING YEARS,FUCK YOU CARTOON NETWORK, FUCK YOU
I FUCKING HATE YOU SCOOBY DOO, I HATE YOURS STUPID FUCKING KIDS SCOOBY DOO AND YOUR STUPID ZOMBIE MOVIE WITH FURRY FAGSCATS
FUCK YOUR SHIT MOVIES AND FUCK YOU HANNA AND BARBERA FOR CREATING THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE.
FUCK AAAAAALL OF YOU.

FUCKING THIS

This show was always generic and boring to me. Even as a kid.

>original late 60s version has all the faults of a Hanna Barbera cartoon
>still unironically love it
I grew up with it. If people want to ta;k about shit, talk about all the rip offs Hanna Barbera made of their own cartoon.

You could've walked away from the TV, user.

pan ?

Wow I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Not even Velma could turn me on (until much later....)

90s/00s movies > WAY = NSDM > What's New > Mystery Inc > Pup Named > Be Cool

I'm still not convinced the other one exists.

>mystery incorporated>Pup named scooby doo>everything else

What shit taste

>Left to right:
>7.5/10
>6/10
>7/0
>8/10
>2/10
>4/10
>9/10
>7/10

Mystery inc is the best, Be Cool is good but my favorite will always be the OG.

Whats New can burn in hell though

Is it sad that I really liked the show as a kid and thought the transformations were awesome?

I had no idea they gave Scooby-Doo the Bordertown treatment. Looks terrible.

My favorite Scooby show is 13 Ghosts.

Fight me.

Left to Right:
SWOOCE/10
7/10
8/10
8/10
6.5/10
what the fuck is that/10
10/10
5/10

what's wrong with What's New?

Genre Creator/10
Don Knotts!/10
Buster Dance/10
Terror Time Again/10
Busty Velma/10
Nope/10
Jin-Ruhroh/10
Hipster/10

Not pictured:

Thickass Nostalgia Goggles/10

>It isn't real is it

youtube.com/watch?v=NWkVgHzr6tA

Only saw like bits of it so I really can't.

Shaggy and Scooby get a clue wasn't on cartoon network was it?
Because I watched cartoon network everyday from when I was in 1st grade in 1998 to present and never heard of seen it

If it only aired on boomerang I can understand I didn't see it

Be cool isn't even bad.

Modern DTV Scooby is best Scoob.

It aired on Kids WB

This is a jab at micheal bay that he'll probably never even know or most people who even watch Scooby do.

I don't think even Boomerang has aired it; it was created for the WB Kids Block but aired on the CW after they merged the WB Network with UPN.

I think that was the last show Joe Barbera worked on in any capacity.

>Oh nigger how did you miss this.

Because he couldn't see him.

Mystery Inc (GOAT reinvention) > What's New (GOAT classic style series) > Be Cool (great other than the art) > Where Are You > Pup > New Movies > 90s movies > Get A Clue

How did they allow Mystery Inc to do half the shit they did?

I would break my dick off in and marry 1998-2005 Velma

I would periodically hatefuck 2010-2013 Velma

Original Scooby Doo isn't really rate able. In terms of how much I enjoy it, I'd give it a solid 8.6/10

New Scooby Doo Movies are hard to rate because some are ok and some are absolute shit

I've actually never seen that late 80s - early 90s version of Schooby Doo but I have heard of it.

The 90s - mid 2000s Scooby Doo movies are seriously some of the best Scooby Doo shit ever made. I'd personally rate them 9/10, but that's only because of the terrible ones like Cyber Chase. Stuff like Zombie Island, Witches Ghost and Alien Invaders are basically all 10/10 imo

Is that next one What's New Scooby Doo? I actually really liked that when I was younger but it doesn't hold up as well as I thought it did. I think it's good because it's very close to the original series in style, only set in an updated modern setting which is cool. it depends on the episode but overall I'd rate it 8/10

I don't know what this next one is but it's art style makes me wanna puke. Why is Daphne the only one with normal non-beady looking eyes? 5/10 based on the art style alone

This one is Scooby Doo Mystery Inc right? Absolutely loved Mystery Inc. easily a 9/10, it was very different from other Scooby Doo stuff because of the overarching plot and character development and drama and stuff, but I think these where all really good additions to the typical Scooby Doo formula.

What the heck is this? Bloody hell.... Family Guy/10

I thought Psych was much better TBQH.

>I'M GONNA SING THIS SONG ALL DAY LONG!!

funny how the original series was kind of short lived, yet it just keeps coming back.

>implying Skooks isn't the best one

I want to see a Garfield minus Garfield version of 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo that removes Scrappy and Flimflam.
VIncent Van Ghoul was top tier and the villains were legit spooky monsters.
No Velma, I wont do it for even 5 Scooby Snax.