Why are americans so eager to defend the isrealite state?

why are americans so eager to defend the isrealite state?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA
youtu.be/jRXuOeugOWU
youtube.com/watch?v=d7tUEqjmIWE
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why not

literally all our politicians are bought by them (you have to sign a oath to AIPAC if you want any campaign funding) and our media is owned by them

Evangelicals thing the Jews need to control Jerusalem in order for the apocalypse to occur and the military thinks it's a good strategic decision.

>you have to sign a oath to AIPAC if you want any campaign funding
what?

>you have to sign a oath to AIPAC if you want any campaign funding
I don't believe you

khazar milkers

youtube.com/watch?v=p-rbw_SLoeA

It all goes back to the Six Day War, when it became clear that the US's efforts to be allied with the Arab States (hard to do while being allied with both France and the UK, since anti-colonialism was a central point of Arab leadership at the time) as well Israel was not going to work, since the Arab States were infinitely more interested in attacking Israel than picking a side in the Cold War. The US had formerly refused to supply weapons to the Arabs as they (correctly) feared they would be used against Israel, however the Eastern Bloc was more than happy to do so. After the Arabs were humiliated by Israel during the Six Day war, they moved fully into the Eastern Bloc sphere, and the US responded by siding fully with Israel and began to sell them advanced weapons. Later on, the Arab-Israeli conflict fully became another theater of the Cold War, and the Soviets even involved themselves directly against Israel during the War of Attrition, and both sides massively rearmed their side during the Yom Kippur War. Why are relations so strong now, that the Cold War is over? Israel is a much better ally against Iran than the Arab States, since it is culturally similar to a Western country, and has a much more competent military than anyone else in the Middle East. The Arab-Israeli conflict is also mostly dead, the Gulf Cooperation Council cares much more about countering Iran than Israel, nowadays it's easier for the US to have good relations with both Israel and Arab countries. It's also just a natural relationship, we're both very conservative by Western standards.

(I know retards like you and have no idea what I'm talking about, I write this stuff because I enjoy it)

youtu.be/jRXuOeugOWU
Explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=d7tUEqjmIWE

In South Carolina they're trying to pass a bill that bans people from delegitimatizing Israel or being against 'the Jewish people's right to self-determination'.

usa is a joke state lmao

Republicans really like Israel. Texas is really Republican. Not that hard.

Wow a Green party member on Iranian state TV. This is a really great, unbiased source, you Sup Forumstards so dang smart.

I want to fuck Iran

>shes LYING because it's published by iran
dailykos.com/story/2010/06/01/872044/-Top-Recipients-of-AIPAC-Campaign-Contributions

Alright, I actually watched your retarded video, all she's saying is that the Pro-Israeli group wanted some kinda pledge, it has nothing to do with getting any kind of campaign funding that isn't from the Pro-Israeli group.

Yes it did, she had a fundraiser from a woman's group that had nothing to do with Israel that wouldn't give her money without the pledge. Also they are affiliated with other groups like the garden club of new jersey in the video and give money under that name. You didn't even watch it, did you?

You just said every politician has to sign an oath to AIPAC, now you're showing me a list? Shouldn't they all be on it then?

they do but they don't necessarily receive funding directly from AIPAC, to receive funding from any group you need to sign the pledge since they have their slimy hands pretty much everywhere

rasheed

Because they are fucking based?

Sure.

Because Israel is one of their rare allies in the ME. America wants to maintain their influence in every corner of the world.

Also Israel is handsome in that pic source pls