Germany's Nazi hunter tracks down eight camp workers

reuters.com/article/us-germany-nazis-idUSKCN10K20D

>Germany's top Nazi hunter has identified four men and four women suspected of serving as guards, secretaries and telephone operators at a concentration camp near Gdansk, and prosecutors will examine if they can be charged as accomplices to murder.

WTF is wrong with these people? Leave the poor old men and women alone, it's been fucking 71 years since World War 2...

Pic related, apparently the arch nazi hunter.

>nazis
>poor old men and women

no, they deserve it. For being nazis.

Jews have literally no shame, do they?

>pic related
Apparently his name is Rommel.

>mfw my grandad was a nazi during the war and worked in the camps
>mfw he escaped
>mfw he voted for brexit
>mfw he redpilled me about the jews from a young age
>mfw butthurt lefties in Germany will never get him

A jew with the name of a famous Nazi general? Topkek

>anime poster
>self hating

Are all Germans this pathetic? I physically want to beat you for being such a faggot

Sounds pretty based, I'd like to meet the man

I might have a bias because I am a Nat Soc

These fucking jews have no shame. The nqzis seeing their country and race die is enough punishment, even though all they did was protect their people

Fuck these nazihunter guys.

Now he should go for the leaders of the Alt-Right and stop them before they bring about WWIII.

They did nothing wrong. It was their job.

They will have months of Court Sitting. They get judged a Prison Sentence and then get diagnosed as unfit for Prison attendance.

The end is they are still free, the Court wasted a BUNCH of Time and The System has wasted a lot of Money. Good Job German Bureaucracy.

I unironically wish Switzerland would build a wall on the German border.

They are getting rid of witnesses. This is what is Happening.

Must exterminate all the eye witnesses lest anyone tries to correct their narrative.

At the end of their days, when no fucks are given anymore, they might try to spread the truth. Can't let the world forget about the 6 gorillion.

Where are all the former commie sovjet hunters?

Oh that's right, they were all jews and you can't go after them.

hes very smug

Even IF they did, there are plenty of young Nazis in Germany today. Shouldn't those be the target? Kike.

You know Hitler and the Nazis admired Islam, right? Why do you hate them so much, Mohammed?

I personally gassed over 9000 Jews, what's this faggot kike gonna do about it?

You deserve it too, you fucking animefat.

>has identified four men and four women
Dey dindu nuffin.
Dey de victims here.
Dem joos sto dey moneys.
Get a job.

Rumania fought with the nazis, finally being defeated by the glorious Russian Army at Stalingrad.
Losers like losers, right, user?

Letting you muzzies in was a mistake.

I don't like nazis dummy I said "deserve it too".

If a foreign government had imposed this system of education on the United States, we would rightfully consider it an act of war.
- Glenn T. Seaborg, National Commission on Education, 1983

It's a shame they weren't caught sooner, but at least they'll experience SOME justice.

>posts anime
>calls someone else a loser

The irony is palpable

Your sentence said the opposite.

That's not anime, buddy.
>mocking anime when you're the only one who sees it?

Look at my original reply I said 'too'. Is there a reason Americans are this bad in English?

You're right, its only Japanese animation :^)

He said
>they deserve it
You said
>you deserve it too
Time to put the bottle down and go to bed, user.

The kike scum will forever torture, punish, and humiliate Germany for attempting to save the white race their globalist jew overlords.

They are psychotic sadists because in the eyes of the kikes we are not even human.

It could have been down by one of us.
I'm not an expert on cartoons, though.
Your call of irony is still denied. Unless it's anime. Then it was kind of irony. I'll stand by it, though.

>they deserve it

Yes, he did say that.

>You said
>you deserve it too

Yes I did, how are either of these mutually exclusive?

His soul patch looks like a Reichsadler, he should hunt himself

The style is Japanese, so it doesn't matter who drew it

I dont understand how American muzzies hate nazis, yet when I go to Jordan and Albania they love nazis...

>attempting to save the white race
Too bad about the millions of blue-eyed blondes killed, right, user?
You dindu nuffin, did you?

That soul patch needs to be gassed and burned.

>how are either of these mutually exclusive?
In this case, the 'too' means 'also'.
As in
>you also deserve it

Correct, now that makes me a nazi how?

So my oak tree is Canadian?
Sonofabitch.
This one is American. Don't have Rumania-themed. What would that even be?

None.

Give me a break. They were teens at the time. They had nothing to do with the crimes.

I also think that going after old, demented people is pathetic. Don't we have anything better to do? Like deporting rapefugee scum?

The "huter" is a kike, the "new germans" will hunt him even worse than the 3rd Reich did.

Teach him about Sup Forums?

Protip: they don't give a fuck about bring Nazis to justice, the reason they're still hunting these people is because there's still a lot of Jewish money that disappeared around the time of WWII that still hasn't been found

To punish all complicit parties one would have had to carpet bomb Germany into rubble--oh wait we did that already. I despise fascism or any authoritarianism really and have no credible reason to disbelieve the holocaust
However...telephone operators?? People who own diamonds are just as complicit in atrocities as these people. And fucking Jews run that trade.

>So my oak tree is Canadian?

What kind of a retarded faggot are you, comparing art style to trees?

>Misunderstands stuff and gets BTFO.
>Calls other people Downy.

The average American is probably a quarter downy.

>Aging suspects, most of whom deny guilt, are growing frail more than 70 years after the end of World War Two, making the race to prosecute them all the more pressing.

Sweet jesus

>self hating
Oh, so hating Merkel is a-ok, but hating war fucking criminals is suddenly considered self-hatred?

My fault.
I tried to engage foreigners in a nazifucker thread on a non-meme level.

They're war criminals for being conscripted to guard camps? Idiot, there's absolutely no proof for any of the accusations. Just based on them being associated with the camps, they charge people with 30000 counts of murder or some ridiculous number like that just because they were a cook at Auschwitz or some shit