Are black girls nice? I've never met one

Are black girls nice? I've never met one.

Sure as long as they're not American

I can only really speak for my own country. Black women here are pretty nice and kind, as long as you don’t do any red flags

Ones raised among at least moderately wealthy white people sure. Do not go for ones raised among blacks especially poor ones.

It's all about education level and wealthy, my man. Always.

urban poor blacks are the best

I was referring to those who are atleast middle class. Poor people are awful all over the world. I've gotten the idea that black girls in USA tend to be nicer and more humble as they're considered the least attractive and nobody wants them.

yeah no that's a bit idealistic
i have been to expensive catholic private schools and been with plenty of kids from the rich black families

and all the rich educated french blacks i have met were completely fucked in the head
you see when their brothers call them oreo it's not just slander many have serious identity issues
it's not the case in your country because there is no reason a rich black brazilian would have any identity issues, but rich black french, and i assume the other ones like usa or europe, there is reason for it and very often they have some sort of self-hate complex about being black or something

in my experience a lot of them act very white, like over the top white, or rather they act like what they imagine white people are like
and they overdo it
it doesn't work and it is clumsy and awkward

i've never seen IRL anyone who did not have pale light skin in my life
i've basically only ever seen slavs: polacks, czechs, ukrainians, belarussians and croatians

Being from a tourist-y country, I've met blacks within these categories:

- Black families on vacation
Uneasy spenders, slightly reserved, polite and inquisitive (sometimes too many questions, but maybe it's because most of them are American families)

- Black bros, who don't fit in
They don't fit in because there's ten of them in a group, and these groups always have a token black guy, or two max. They do what the lads do, and witnessing a situation in a club, get to pick last, or not pick at all

- Black girls
Now these are a fucking enigma. They are usually Dutch, French or American. They travel alone, in pairs, and I don't know their agendas, because you'd expect to find them on EDM festivals, but they're fucking everywhere

Croatian men, at least the one from my region, consider shagging black women as a trophy, a "new thing". No matter how ugly or hot she is, you always tell the lads you've stuck your penile pride in one. You'll receive standing ovation. We don't fawn over Asian women, who are much more prominent tourist here, as much as we do over black women.

They're very rare here. I have seen one black woman in my city. I have not talked to her

>Croatian men, at least the one from my region, consider shagging black women as a trophy, a "new thing". No matter how ugly or hot she is, you always tell the lads you've stuck your penile pride in one. You'll receive standing ovation

lel fucking what... slavs are crazy

>it's not the case in your country because there is no reason a rich black brazilian would have any identity issues
hum... how so? You mentioned USA as an example but we are as segregated as them

well maybe then i don't know enough about brazil, judging from his post it sounded like you wouldn't make the difference between rich black and white as long as they are rich in brazil

To me black women are something like blue space babes from star trek or something like that. You only ever see them on tv so of course you fancy shagging one if the opportunity arises.
Chinks are more common and don't look different enough to have such an effect

Why?

I didn't know you had blacks in Egypt, not since the pharaos atleast.

Space aliens. When you watched this show, or a clip of it for the first time, your almonds activated. In a humorous manner, or indeed, seriously. A busy, Croatian street in the summer. All around the year, you see the same faces, same colour palette to these same faces. And then, a dark one appears. It's new, it's fresh, it's intriguing. "I've got to fuck this"

Last summer, I saw an Arab mother with her wrapped up daughter and a little boy, 7-8 years old tops, Syrians most probably, on a bus station. The girl might have been 17-18, 16 lowest, 18 highest. She was wrapped up in black, and she was occasionally glancing at me. I wanted to have sex with her. There was nothing extraordinary about her, but she was foreign. It was all that mattered. It is all that matters to men here. The new and untested

They don't have monarchy anymore so all the kangz had to leave

Egyptians can look different depending on which area you’re in. Southerners from Aswan, Luxor tend to look really black and have nappy hair. They’re great people, but they can get really mad if you disrespect them or their culture.

I mean, we clearly see the racial difference when it comes to the wealth: the rich part is majority composed by whites, yellows and kinda of browns/mixeds, and the poor part is majority composed by blacks and browns/mixeds
But when people of different races are in the same wealth and education level, the behavior is likely the same of what we would expect.
Some black friends of mine really point out that the people of his race are a tiny percent in our wealth level, talking about how few black people we had in our high school, this kind of stuff. But in the day-to-day, we barely notice the behavior difference

it makes perfect sense actually altough you must be masculine and straight to understand it so it's not surprising a Swede doesn't get it

men see looking for a fucking partner the same way they see hunting and the best trophy is the rarest one you don't want some faggot deer everyone else has you want to blast a tiger and boast about it

black women are very rare in slavic countries so obviously slavic men want to fuck them as they are exotic and not many people can claim they did the same

they are as nice as white girls as it depends on the individual. No different from any other women. If you mean hot or nice to date, fuck yeah they are. Best women IMO.

I assume he means attitude and I disagree. Poor ones can be nice too, no different from poor white people.

My comrad.

6/10 are nice/decent

2/10 are kinda cunty

2/10 are feral

My old boss was black. She’d call me “Suga” and “Pumpkin” and make me baked sweets.

I don’t know

One of my friends in high school was Croatian and liked drilling oil

I need this to be my 2018 resolution. I've never had sex with an Asian or a black woman

Do they find this type of look appealing, in your countries (those who have blacks/Asians)? I'm 6'1 so "wow ur tall" from native womanlets is an occurring theme. They are womanlets, no?

Dated a black girl in college for about a month and a half. She wasn't super white washed, her family was pretty 'black'. It was an interesting experience for us both, wasn't a love connection, but it was fun. Her sense of humor was totally different than mine though, it was weird not having a shared sense of humor with a romantic partner.

East Africans are pretty tall. West africans are manlets.

black people are tall...

>I've never met one
That's so alien to me

>tinder set in africa
>get less matches than in brazil
>black people seems smarter than you and avarage brazilian
is Sup Forums wrong and blacks have the highest iq?????

>African/Caribbean girls?
Very nice. They are usually very respectful and appreciative, but they will stand up for themselves and those they care about when push comes to shove. They are intelligent and tactful, and have very sincere, contagious smiles. Their voices/accents are earthy and warm, and they carry themselves in an elegant and feminine way. They tend to take care of their body/health, and can cook some fierce ethnic dishes with ingredients you've probably never heard of but wish you had.

>American "Black" girls?
Like, seriously, just take the opposite of everything you see above. They are usually very rude, demanding, and judgemental. They will blindly and violently fight for what they care about at any chance they get, especially when it's unnecessary or uncalled for. They are thoughtless and inconsiderate, often having no verbal filter or volume control of their voice. They rarely smile unless they're being catty and laughing belligerently loud (most often in theaters and restaurants, and at someone else's expense) with their female friends. Their voices/accents are shrill, nasally, and condescending. They carry themselves like a big sack of bricks, likely due to their usually lumpy, obese, and overweight bodies, which in turn are likely due to their poor nutrition and lack of exercise. Black girl "cooking" usually involves a microwave and/or fatty processed foods. McDonald's is a dietary staple.

I met a Nigerian girl once. She was nice.

is it me or are Ethiopians hotter than other african girls?

I want an ethiopian girlfriend

Every one I've met has been shit in some way.

Yes.