Have to post this again since the trumpfag mods got triggered:

Have to post this again since the trumpfag mods got triggered:

paid attention to something besides their cowardly draft dodger rich boy, front runner, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, FOX News and, the right wing radio stations, they would realize that it’s the multi-millionaires/billionaires having Republicans in their back pockets that keep them down. It wasn’t Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Jews, Muslims, LGBT, women or, the President that shipped their jobs overseas for cheap wages and, in many cases, SLAVE LABOR. If they put down their rifles for minute, think instead of react with fear/hate and, take a good look around, they’ll see that it’s actually the people that they vote for that hurt them.

Not an argument, little boy.

Who does the guy on the right represent? The NRA?

>It wasn't...Jews
lol

Oh look, another liberal with no grasp on urban nor rural economics.

And the lackey

>op implying POTUS had nothing to do with free trade agreements

Not saying that oligarchy doesn't exist, just wondering how op thinks democrats will somehow be the better option.

Only really replying to bait and sage (as all shill threads deserve)

Can you actually refute what I said, or will you just throw a tantrum like a child?

No one arguing with you because you're stubborn and there's no point

REMINDER TO SAGE THREAD

the average retarded Sup Forums user response:
>HURR DURR YOU DUN NO NUFFIN BOUT ECONOMIKS YA DUM LIB

I honestly hope Trump wins just so dumb asses like you see that you're completely wrong and grow up.

What's wrong with being rich? Isn't that the highest achievement most people want to achieve? BTFO SHILL

Don't give them the (you)s either (they rage phenomenally when you deny them the (you)s)

Obligatory sage

I don't really care how much billionaires are ruining my life.
I don't care about being "kept down".
I don't have aspirations of becoming wealthy.

I just want to live in a traditional, moral society, and the left wing isn't going to do that for me.

It wouldn't matter to me if my income was somehow doubled, yet I had to live in a society full of trannies, flamboyant homosexuals, obnoxious cunt women, foreigners who impose their shitty culture onto society and general leftist bullshit.

You completely missed OP's point

>TFW Trump has disappointed you for the last time and you now support Hillary

Harambe wouldn't have wanted this thread

Fuck off back to Plebbit where opinions won't hurt you faggot

wow you are truly pathetic, no wonder your country is full of cucks.

Ignore shill posts
Hide shill threads
Sage shill threads

/thread

Your OP is shit and makes little sense, but I gather what you're saying is that 'the bourgeoisie uses divide and conquer tactics amongst the proletariat to keep them fighting one another and not assembling to fight the bourgeoisie.' Marx said something similar although he actually could write in full sentences unlike fucking two shekel shills like you.

Pic related. It shows that since 1988 the very wealthy and the third-world poor have become wealthier at the expense of the first-world poor and middle class. How could this be? Well obviously because the 1% has become wealthier by shifting all their capital from the developed to the developing world. They've undercut the wages of workers in the West.

So yes, the enemy of the working-class rightist is the 1%. But the enemy of the working-class leftist is the immigrants and the third world.

So fuck you shillcunt.

>labelling every poster you don't like a shill
you sound just like the SJWs you Sup Forumstards despise

Harambe would want people to look into their candidates and see that they all have flaws, and none of them are good for your country.

Harambe would of wanted you to rise up.

Rise up user. Its up to you to save your country. Burn the villages and free the captive's of your nation. RISE UP.

We have a /r/TheDonald leak

If you chant "Clinton" five times they should go away

A business owner, handing over investment capital to his employee.

>Praise Econokek, for he is generous

Cry more shill.

>trumpfag mods
>CTR mods
>sjw mods

Let me get this straight, when you don't get your way the mod becomes whatever you want?

I have the say. The quality of poster on Sup Forums has gone to below shit tier levels.

Disgusting

Yet poor people who vote left wing don't realize that their wages and jobs are being fucked over by the mass immigration policies of their parties.
inb4 butthurt shitposters who have no clue as to what demand and supply are

The guy on the right makes his money off of government subsidies, currency manipulation, and banking jewery, not the free market.

Both parties are currently in favor of supporting the guy on the right, because he funds their campaigns.

The guy on the left is stupid for voting Republican, but he would also be stupid for voting Democrat. The government is fucked.

Both parties are complicit in corporations fucking over the working class.

Ask your nominee what she said to Goldman Sachs that was worth 250k a pop.

Sage thread, nothing of value in here.