Listen here cunt don't come here and try and change Australia Day because when I crack open a cold one with the boys...

Listen here cunt don't come here and try and change Australia Day because when I crack open a cold one with the boys today I'm downing that beer in honour of my ancestors that conquered an inferior people you should be thanking us.

The only people who are worthy of even thinking about changing Australia Day is us the real Australians (Anglos) and if we ever do it's not because you guilt tripped us it's because we pity you we pity you and your fucking existence every single year it’s the same shit migrants and white cucks demanding we change the date well it’s not bloody happen alroight? You god damn fucking leeches on society.

Now I have to say I've met my fair share of abos and the majority of them aren’t bad people sure they don’t do fuck all but the least we can do Is leave em be. Now I think the real people that have a problem with Straya day are the muslims, the street shitters and the chinks. All a bunch ofof sub human animals no better than the beasts in the fields. Whenever I see on normiebook someone complaining it’s a fucking immigrant.
SO LISTEN FUCKING HERE CAUSE I’LL ONLY SAY IT ONCE THIS IS MY FUARKIN COUNTRY AND WE'RE NOT FUCKING CHANGING THE DATE SO GO BACK TO WHATEVER CHING CHONG GOOKLAND OR SHIT SMELLING CURRY EATING SHITHOLE YOU CAME FROM!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AhmadiyyaAUS/status/956668075100667905
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racist

Uneducated racist subhuman
You should be gunned down

I hope you overdose from whatever you're on and get brain damage.

t. Bernard Cheung

strayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

t. ching chong ping pong

Boys, although I want the date to change I'm pissed. Someone went and vadalised a Captain Cook statue and the Burke & Wills statue on top of that. They were just explorers. They never even laid a finger on an aboriginal

What? I remember a part of Cook's journal where he said he was fighting Abos. Been a long time since I actually read it though so I can't remember the context.

Is this what a bogan sounds like?

It's mostly white cucks doing this and other immigrants abos literally couldn't give a shit.

>Australian
>read

I'm genuinely impressed

Is the name “Bruce” actually common in Australia?

Also why is Western Australia a large territory compared to East Australia which is divided?

At one point he was repairing his ship while interacting with the locals. He did what he could to maintain the the peace and avoid a conflict but there were minor clashes between some of his crew members and some of the natives. No massacres, no orders to kill; just there to chart and explore.
He was no Christopher Columbus.

queen bless

Civic nationalism doesn't wo-

twitter.com/AhmadiyyaAUS/status/956668075100667905

Damn...

>poozocuckoo

Shame that Sunnis and Shias hate them..

For wa their is only one real population centre and on the east coast the entire thing is habitable except for parts of qld

tl;dr

But gefeliciteerd on your nameday, new holland. I hope your cold ones are very tasty and the boys are proper cunts.

Based Netherlands, discoverer of Australia 1606

Willem janzoon was a right bloke

No, this is youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Just another day in Queensland

Can confirm

good post

>Is the name “Bruce” actually common in Australia?
only know a few
>Also why is Western Australia a large territory compared to East Australia which is divided?
basically when the country was first settled, the English claimed the eastern half plus New Zealand as part of the colony of New South Wales. A few years later they set up a tiny colony on the Swan River to lay claim on the western half because the French were preparing to colonise it for themselves. Beyond keeping the French out, the English didn't really care much about Western Australia and everyone migrated to New South Wales. To make administration easier, they split New South Wales into Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, New Zealand and a smaller New South Wales as their populations grew, while the middle part of the country became South Australia, who administered the Northern Territory.
WA remained a backwater up until the 60s or so when the mining boom started and everyone lived in and around Perth, so despite the size of the state there was never any need to divide it.

yeah nah fuckin spot on m8

>why yes, I support the change of date or the removal of the day together as I find it to be offensive to the indigenous population

One time an Aussie friend told me that people were starting to see Australia Day as something to be ashamed of. He didn't say why, something about muh abbos I guess?

(((Ian Kerner)))
Every time

people try to say it celebrates an invasion and genocide of the aboriginal people since it's on the day of colonisation, when really there was no genocide and both groups peacefully co-existed for the most part at first
the vast majority of the population (80%+) don't see it that way though

>Australia day
What kind of brainlet holiday name
That's like calling independence day American day.

Why are our natives so similar?

The new date will sort itself out when you finally break away from the White Supremacy of England and join with your Asian brothers in embracing Marx

lel

Be glad your native are intelligent, attractive, and at least over 30% employed, abos are none of those things.