Is this considered OK now?

>Morell said the killing of Russians and Iranians should be undertaken “covertly, so you don’t tell the world about it, you don’t stand up at the Pentagon and say ‘we did this.’ But you make sure they know it in Moscow and Tehran.”

>He compared his proposal to American support for groups that targeted Russian forces in Afghanistan during the 1980’s — efforts that later helped incubate al Qaeda. He seemed unconcerned about how other parties might respond to such actions, beyond speculating that they might provide leverage for future negotiations.

>Morell’s endorsement of Clinton was quickly seen as a sign that he was interested in a role in a possible Clinton administration. He wrote that Clinton would be a “highly qualified commander in chief” and a “strong proponent of a more aggressive approach” to the conflict in Syria.

theintercept.com/2016/08/09/ex-cia-chief-who-endorsed-clinton-calls-for-killing-iranians-and-russians-in-syria/

I mean, I don't mind honesty for a change, but is this a new norm for public discourse? So it's fine if we openly talk about covertly killing American personnel overseas too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVIX3eHtbPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hillary wants war with russia

It's getting out of hand t b h

Its crazy how the (((neoconservatives))) have transformed the US into the worlds bad guy

>arming local groups
So more guns for isis? I don't understand why the American government helps build up terrorist groups in foreign countries. What do they get out of this?

This is getting slid like hell.

This guy knew that Hussein didn't have any nuclear weapons but he didn't correct it when it was lied about to American people.

We love you Russia, its the damn Neoconservatives fucking us all up

Bumpity bump

As long as it's on a different continent, I don't think they have any qualms.

Most Americans in the military do not want war with you.
If launch orders are issued who know how many will remain loyal.

Fuck Nato is she pass we are done for I don't want to die figthing russian .

The thing is, they've already been doing this shit for ages. The CIA created not only ISIS, but also the taliban and God knows how much other shit.

This is the kind of stuff is the reason that snowden and assange and their equivalents overseas are desperately needed right now, because the american people have absolutely no say in what these fucks do.

What the fuck is this guy talking about? "Pay a price"? For what? That they invaded another country and some people in that area don't like it?

This guy is a warmonger. He wants to have war for the sake of war.

Because Americans are stupid as fuck and believe everything that government throws at them if they wrap it in an America Fuck Yeah package. By giving 'moderate rebels' arms against the former Soviet Union, they pretty much created AL Qaeda, and now you do exactly the same thing. Meanwhile our shit for brains government is looking at the stream of ''refugees'' coming from these shitholes and accepts them with open arms, leaving us with even more shitskins who make the crime stats peak like never seen before.

>The thing is, they've already been doing this shit for ages.
That's a given, and I'm sure our own secret services are doing some such things too. But saying it openly is a dangerous new level of hate and escalation.

Ok tooth paste, short run down on burger politics.
Hillary Clinton will spend billions getting elected.
She received billions from banks and the war machine.
She has to pay them back.
She does this buy arming rebels, and complaining about rebels and our responsibility to the people of the world. Meanwhile, she's making $ off of both sides.
It's public record.

>covertly
Interesting word to use in an interview.

But it's not just that they don't care. The taliban and isis can't have been just careless mistakes right? Am I just overestimating the powers that be or is there more to this?

This isn't much different than when Britain and other Allies except USA declared war on Finland during WWII because Soviet Union was their ally and Finns allied with Germans.

Ron Paul Liberty Report podcast just did an episode today on Morell calling him a hyperhawk and discusses his cozing up to Clinton as establishment DC doing estblishment things.

nice ID op

Really makes you think.

Except they didn't let Finland to suffer any territorial losses after the contiunation war's end. It was just a formality

I'd say at first it was a careless mistake. When you look back to Cold War US saw Osama bin Laden and "freedom fighters" as a heroes. They were warned by locals in Afghanistan that getting involved with jihad and fundamentalists is not wise. Americans saw it as honorable thing to fight in the name of God. It was war against Soviet Union back then and it's war against Russia now.

No the reason that war never happened was because USA stopped it.

Everyone has been calling this shit for months. They spend hundreds of billions of dollars on their toys and just can't wait to use them on someone. Where does it end? What good does destabilizing all these countries do?

((()))

he's an indian exchange student

So sick of these bullshit leaders. United States, Europe, and Russia should be in a coalition together. Hillary Clinton trying to start WW3 with Russia will only ensure we all die. The two biggest nuke powerhouses should be doing absolutely everything they can to avoid tension with each other.

The fact that we import all these niggers that leech off us and then villify the Russians and do our absolute best to starve them is a bunch of shit. Obamas sanctions on Russia has made every Russian hate America.

I hope Trump will remain true on his promise to better relationships with Russia.

Trump needs to shut off immigration from troublesome countries and them heavily promote Russian immigration.

With the Republican party changing from cuckservative to the new strong Nationalist image i think Russians could be a huge asset.

But arming so called "moderates" and continuing to hold the position that Assad must be overthrown as well as being opposed to Russian assistance of Assad are not just the actions of some blundering bureaucrats. What is the endgame here?

He's right. We need to exterminate the crumbling Russian menace once and for all.

>What is the endgame here?
To overthrow Iran completely.

Greater Israel?

The purpose is the absolute protection of the Saudi/Israeli oil pipeline monopoly. The CIA works for the globalist bankers, the jews and the arabs.

Hillary Clinton means World War 3: World War for Oil.

Who makes posts like these?

Pffff
You always were.
Its surprisung amerikans begin to realize it only now.

Correct The Record

What exactly makes them a menace? They have a different system than ours? So do Muslims but the difference between Russians and Muslims is both MAD and Russians aren't going around pissing in people's cereals

youtube.com/watch?v=bVIX3eHtbPc

What's this 'we' shit? Are you in the military? Are you going to suit and and fight Russians in the streets of Odessa? No? Pussy. You're a wimp. A cowardly little effeminate nu-male sissy.

No Russian ever called me cracker. Fuck your bullshit war.

You think the US military is filled with people who have fallen for Sup Forums's "Putin strong!" memes?

Wow wtf! Trump is working with the Russians to undermine America's safety???!!

That settles it. Now my vote is definitely going to Hillary Clinton.

They'll all remain loyal you faggot. They'll just complain more than usual about it as Russia is wiped off the map and we enter a nuclear holocost

Iran and Syria provided materiel, intelligence, and even fighters, to the Iraqi Insurgencies

US shouldn't have been there in the first place, though

I'm guessing that's what he's talking about

O, and Russia with Ukraine

Americans disobeyed orders during the Cold War several times to avoid escalating with Russia.

The Russians and Iranians armed Shia militias in Iraq that killed thousands of American soldiers.

This is fair and square payback.

>But saying it openly is a dangerous new level of hate and escalation.
Pffff what hate?
Putin knew it already do did everyone with half a brain.
What threat poses a hating vatnik on a socisl level? If anything he's getting patriotism points when USA threaten us like this, and Redneck Bill with a gun somewhere in Texas like a his own government even less.

Saying "We and ISIS are friends at war with Russia" would only surprise Redneck Bill and maybe upset some of those "second amendment people".

Not Russia for Iraq

Syria for the Sunnis [and Shia]
Iran for the Shia

Russia pissed on Ukraine, though, and Ukraine is a little DNC/Neocon project

Eh. After 400 million cold hard cash, I think Iran doesn't give a shit on how many soldiers are killed

>American soldiers
>In Iraq
Nothing wrong with killing Murricans IN IRAQ.
What the fuck were you doing in Iraq to begin with? Did you come to play balls or something?
You attacked a peaceful sovereign country and completely reined it.
Now you're trying to pull same shit in Siria.

Killing those soldiers was a payback for going there in the first place

Go ahead, declare war on Russia and watch what happens you little pussy, non-violent sissy who has never fired a shot in anger (and never will) in his whole life.

Let me let you in on a little secret, you effeminate beta male: America loses unpopular wars. That's the nature of the "democracy" you shills pretend to love so much. And a war with Russia would be WILDLY unpopular, and no amount of globalist propaganda would change that. All Putin would need to do is wait. Wait for the anti-war movement to shut it all down. That's precisely what would happen.

But what do you care? You'd never fight. You've never fought in your life. You're soft and very much like a woman.

You're right, we were both in the wrong during the world wars :(

What are Russians doing in Syria? Supporting a dictator that never had more than 20% support from his population?

What's your MOS, faggot?

You're a soft sissy. And I'm 100% correct. A war with Russia would get shut down by an anti-war backlash. And you know if. As much of a soft, effeminate sissy terrified of violence as you are, deep down, you know it.

Bitch.

Russia, Iran, and China are seen as some evil alliance to most bydlo here.

youtu.be/DLNFsl130_Y
hillary is a criminal with a criminal syndicate.

HIS NAME IS SETH ROGAN

fighting terrorists?

Does your bydlo even know the difference between Iran and Iraq?

They were invited there by Syria. As far as I know Assad still rules Syria whatever is your opinion of him.

>that never had more than 20% support from his population?
That's because Muslims don't know what's the best for them. They need strict leader. Give them freedom and they want their shit tier religion as the law immediately.

Trust me, my vodka swilling friend, most of the actual citizens of the United States have no desire for this, and I am one of them. I'm not sayin' Putin's the greatest guy ever, but he's not nearly as bad as our media paints him over here, and I think of you guys like a colder, more drunk version of us. That's why I'm voting Trump, so we can get wasted together and take over the fucking world.. together!

Can you imagine if there was another space race except this time it was Russia+USA vs China and everyone else?

Goddamn

it's a problem in both parties, the neocons are just the red team version

kek

What's the matter, CTR? Afraid to defend your talking points now? Bowing out already?

Come on. Talk like a tough guy. Talk about the great globalist war with Russia you want real men to fight for you while you shill for pennies to get your undergrad degree so you can make a few more peanuts to pay off your massive debt. Let me guess, you support Bernie until he failed, because he's a loser, and now you're left with hoping a woman will clear your debt for you?

Sissy. Post another meme, CTR. Go for it. But we both know you're a beta male that gets nervous around real men.

>endorsed Clinton
>probably Democrat
>muh ebil russians!!
Also who gives a fuck what he says. He isn't a part of the CIA anymore

Fighting ISIS you nonce

>Dictator
>20% support
According to what? To Amerika?
Gaddhafi also was said to be a dictator, and then Obama admits it was a mistake.

An international student dude from Siria told me Siria and Libia both were happy and great until IS came.
>What Russia is doing.
I tell you exactly what.
Protecting our allies from invasion.
USA wants to control Siria to build a gas pipe from Marokko to Europe so Russia will lose a lot of money.
Nobody gives a shit about Siria itself, its an aatack on Russia.

it's spelled holocaust

I mean c'mon nigga you probably see that word here more than you've ever seen it or heard in regular life unless you're attending a synagogue or something

also quit fighting with the other guy, he makes a reasonable argument and all you're doing is memeing away

not that there's anything wrong with that

meme on you crazy diamond

I wonder what shitstorm American media would invoke if Putin or some other Russian or Iranian official would say something like that about covertly killing Americans.

Heh, that kind of stuff happened so many times already that you don't have to wonder anymore :)

American media has been mature enough to ignore Vladimir Zhirinovsky so maybe, just maybe Russians are the real fear mongers?

It would be outrage. And whether you see it or not via this disgusting, treasonous media we have, millions of Americans don't like it. Nobody but the worst of us, the coward who would never actually step up to fight themselves, wants war with Russia. For what? I think many of these people forget that we're neighbors. We border your country via Alaska. They don't care though. They'll never be affected. They view America as a series of abstractions, rather than a flesh and blood country of actual human beings, and so to them, war with Russia (that they will never fight themselves) is just another abstraction, and American lives lost (or Russian lives, for that matter) is just another abstraction. A series of numbers.

But most Americans don't want war over nothing. I don't blame Russians for being suspicious about America. I can just imagine what it's like, seeing what you see from our rotten media, but rest assured, most of us don't want war with Russia. For what? For Ukraine? A "nation" most Americans could not even find on a map. Literally.

The hypocrisy is evident to many of us, perhaps most of us. Believe me. And we're growing sick of it. Hence Trump.

>arming local groups
Isn't already what happens?

Actually, they didn't ignore him and when they got a chance and when he spews something stupid they do translate it and put on the news. Saw a couple of threads about it on /pol here fo the last 2 years. But then he doesn't have the power or wits to do it, and ex-cia director who can get a place in Hillary's cabinet have that.

Zhirinovsky is practically nobody with no political power - aka toothless dog that barks all the time

while ex-cia director ...

Well they 'trumped' Putin when he said he will flattener ISIS to make it sound like hes gonna genocide native muslims.

And in Russian Putin actually chose words to leave no room for misiterpretation, but the media still "trumped" him.

the external enemy or its image can help to divert attention from internal problems.
Hope you are right, hope Trump wins and this whole election is not staged event like wrestling where everyone just pretends to fight rough.

Soooooo. Is the media at least reporting this in the us ? People say that trump will commence world war three and kill many people but by the looks of it it's actually Hillary that will do this.

yep, it all points out to a major american intervention in syria soon after hillary's inauguration. those of you cis white american scum males fit for service should enlist now, preferably somewhere in military police or rear supply. beats being drafted in infantry after things will escalate. expiration date of an infantrymen on modern battlefield is ridiculously short

Zhirinovsky is 100% controlled opposition.
When Putin wants to pass anticonstitutional law but doesnt want to stain his own hands he makes 100% of oposition to vote for it and his own party abstain.

>American media has been mature enough to ignore Vladimir Zhirinovsky
Well, there's ex-CIA director and there's Zhirinovsky.

MM Has been killing mostly Americans lately, for Killary. As far as Iranian scientists, they are killed by Mossadniks and MM doesn't have to worry about that. This interview I guess is just another jew promoting war with Russia.

Please forward his comments to Commander Putin.

>killing enemies
>not ok

fuck off shi... *checks the flag*
SAGE

>So it's fine if we openly talk about covertly killing American personnel overseas too?

No then your evil, because america are the good goys x d d d.

But OMG Trump's wants to literally assashinate Hillary!!! His misogyny is the real threat to America.

remember Libya?

Neocons. A shockingly small group of Ukrainian jews who run America, or at least you can say they control America's foreign policy and our state department and military.

Kagan, Nudelman, Krystol, Wolfowitz, Pearl, Feith Abrams and a handful of other jews. Actually Dual national Israeli citizen/US citizen kikes.

We've been planning to overthrow Assad since 2001, but I'm not sure if there is proof of giving arms. I would love if someone showed evidence!

No this isn't OK. This is why Sup Forums supports Trump.

Anyway, meme this cunt. Just days ago he was calling Trump a risk to national security, now he promotes steps that will lead to war.

Also this.

>In 2015, Morell apologized to former Secretary of State Colin Powell for the CIA’s erroneous assessments of Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction programs.[18]

I dream of a world where US, Russia & UK align. It's crazy how the western media portray Russia in such a bad light and the new generations will automatically see them as the 'bad guys'..

Now is this a jew or white?

>hurr killing are enemies is now wrong durr
fucking liberals

American blacks literally don't pay any attention or care about Iran Iraq Libya Syria or anything like that. They only pay attention to their own racial politics, and hating whitey, and getting a bigger welfare check. They won't pay attention or even care if our military is out dying in Iran or Iraq or whatever.

American white rednecks basically go on the mainstream propaganda, and they key off of propaganda slogans (our jews repeat on the news) about Iran being a sponsor of terror, about how Assad is the new Hitler etc etc.

The Trump supporters are a new alliance of pro-Russian redpills, basically we are the Ron Paul supporters who have regrouped under a new Leader, and we are super-Pro Russian and we are very enthusiastic about Trumps pro-Russian comments.

>Make another Al Qaeda
What a great idea faggot, what could possibly go wrong?

Pls does anyone know?

Here is your paid Chinese troll. Third world grammar, and supporting Hillary's retarded Neocon (Israel first) policies.

>Calls our RUssian friends 'enemies'
>Insults our redpilled views as "fucking liberals" (when he's a fucking Chinese troll working for Hillary)
>Third world grammar, gives himself away every time.

What about Libya?

This worked so well the last time, we should do it again.

>our greatest ally is Israel
what did Trump mean by this?