Should Trump end his campaign, Sup Forums?

should Trump end his campaign, Sup Forums?

Implying it already hasnt been ended

Shaun "Gone Native" King wrote that headline. Safely ignore it.

>someone was butthurt enough to make this

trump cucks are an endless source of lulz

CTR DETECTED

the eternal leaf

Campaign is already ded mate

whats so eternal about me?

>when BLM hinted niggers should openly shoot police, it stopped being a joke.
Really makes you think

doubles and trump commits sudoko on twitch

WTF? When did he hint she be shot? lol the MSM really fucked the dog this time. They allowed the DNC to make them look like loons by using their talking points/instructions.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newshill. Hope you enjoy it here

Go away faggot

He doesn't need to end it. It is already over.

>mfw when the cucks were actually right about Trump

Is it too late to replace Trump?

Trump needs to be removed immediately, and that's what they intend to do.

Screen cap this.

We're reaching levels of kikery that shouldnt even be possible.

Is this the newspaper that said "the new face of fascism" but misspelled fascism?

>The News says, Trump must end his campaign
Gee, if the news says so.

Running scared I see.

But Trump already killed his campaign.

taken out of context once again

but don't let that stop you castrated cucks from enjoying your gaggle

>That literal 'REEEEEEEEEEE' heading

That's Obamaleaf, silly

Aww Cute, they don't realize the 'joke' is on them.

lol fuck no

Nope.
>Slooooooow and steady

End Your Campaign Dahnald. Give all your delegates to Ted Cruz.

He really should. This was a big gaffe even for Trump.

jesus christ i have never laughed so hard. they are getting fucking desperate.

>they still cant stump him

This post has made me #withher

Wow. Seriously Guys. I Cant Believe He Would Actually Say Something Like That. We Knew He Was Crazy, But Never This Crazy.

I Was Going To Vote Republican, But After This I Have No Choice. Im With Her Now.

CTR fuck off

I agree the lying press has reached new levels of arrogance and hysteria someone should remove them before it is to late.

Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo Jesus Christ, dis here nigga iz not suitable fo' da role o' prezident. He be uh fanatic an' uh racist pig, an' belongs in jail peep dis here sheeit in da hood brace yo'self foo'! don' make me shank ya! an' sheeit slap mah fro! peep this shit

THIS

Oi vey

You're not even FROM THIS COUNTRY '_'

>Trump shoot Hillary offensive reckless end campaign GOP abandon

What did they mean by this?

>5 shekels have been deposited in your PayPal account

Yes. He's a racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semetic, evil man with the intent of bringing in the fourth Reich. I will do my part and vote in the US electiions for Hillary.

Only tyrants need fear tyrant-killers.

God damn I cant wait for the debates. The amount of liberal butthurt is going to be amazing to witness.

Also check my 4

Kek, at least BBC journalists have to act like they don't have any biases. Do you Yanks even have anywhere that has a duty to be impartial?

Regardless if its right or not, this isn't news this is a straight up propaganda poster.

Shill faggot, hope you get the cancer.

I hope he gets a speech writer and improves his speaking skills, i honestly cant listen to him for more than a few minutes at a time

I wonder how all the other candidates for nominee feel right now

He's pretty much fucked himself by this stage. What matters now is if he brings down the the party with him.

>Fourth Reich
>In the US
Huh?

Clinton deserves to face a firing squad after she's convicted of treason.

top kek, i luv that picture

No and the same media that is pulling this crap completely ignored the wikileaks thing so the Berniebros are on to their bullshit and won't vote for her either.

you have to go back.

The current BBC is a greater to threat to Britain than Hitler was.

put all the press with her

Your mates should go back bro.

Clinton is going to have a seizure during the debates and end her campaign.

It's never been a joke

Amen Mexibro!
I'd vote for El Chapo before I'd vote for Hillary.

>GOP removes Trump
>Puts Jeb as presidential candidate instead
>Jeb beats Hillary

Slow and steady mofo's

Your mates can go back too bro no more jumping the ditch.

At least he understands what it's like to run a business.

The fact that anyone would even consider this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot is beyond me. As far as I see it we only have one choice. We have to vote for Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

Jesus Christ, this man is suitable for the role of President. He is fantastic and a righteous man, and belongs in the White House.

It's absolutely diaboical but at least it puts on a front of being unbiased for the normies, apparently the U.S. general population can't even tell that the media is in bed with the establishment even though it's blatantly rubbed in their faces every day.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt, tyrannical politician that has completely evaded the criminal justice system and rigged elections to achieve her status.

The 2nd amendment was written literally so that a person exactly like her can be stopped, by the average citizen.

I don't get what the controversy is. You know who else would advocate the violent overthrow of Hillary Clinton/the federal government? The founding fathers of the USA.

Yes. He's a racist, sexist, homophobic, anti semetic, evil man with the intent of bringing in the fourth Reich. I will do my part and vote in the US electiions for Hillary.

The collection of meaningless buzzwords constantly thrown around by leftists have no power anymore.

The fact that anyone would even consider this racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bigot is beyond me. As far as I see it we only have one choice. We have to vote for Democratic Party Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

Wow now that you put it that way... I finally see the light, that's it from now on I'm #WithHer

The only -ist Trump is is anti-Marxist, which is why the left despises him so much.

No. Take the defeatism back to plebbit you limpdick fucks.

Good luck versus, you know, drones and shit with your single shot rifle and walmart brand pistol

I agree the lying press has reached new levels of arrogance and hysteria someone should remove them before it is to late.

Sure, on November 8th after he's won the Presidency.

He doesn't need to end it. It is already over.

Damnit Murphy that's Oblivion

We don't need to remove them, we just ignore them and let them talk to themselves all day.

Do you also carry hotsauce around everywhere, my nigger?

That's not what he hinted at are people retarded

Take away all their -ists and -phobics and all the left has is authoritarian collectivism.

Your bantz are weak Red Australia

>a fucking fern

Make it happen boys

I just assume all flags I don't know are just aboo shitholes.

(((news)))

Trust for the media is at record lows and that was one of the popular explanations for Trump's success, their smear stories did absolutely nothing to his supporters
But that fact alone won't change anything, what else are people going to watch? NPR is just as biased as anywhere else nowadays.

There's only one way to really deal with corruption.

Murphy is pretty retarded desu senpai but he get's it right sometimes.

Trump is playing chess dude. He said this so he could bring back up Hillary in 2008.

Her quote about Obama being assassinated will be everywhere within 2 days