1. ur cunt

1. ur cunt
2. have you been involved in criminal activities?

austria
smuggled some weed across the border once

inb4 cia/fbi/nsa
chill out you fucking virgins

yes, graffiti

boys this is serious

Downloaded like 20gb of CP if that counts.

for what purpose

>have you been involved in criminal activities?
>smuggled some weed across the border once

I once crossed a road when it was red for the pedestrians.

what have you done tough guy?

fapping

>flag
>of course not officer

9 years ago I stole a package of bacon because friends did it too.

nothing-nothing, i'm decent citizen, dont kill me Pablo.

Lost my license driving 120km/h on a 70km/h zone.

Nice try, fbi.

JEsus fucking Christ! i cant believe in this shit! I'm on one board with most terrible criminals in the world!

i once called a girl fat

fug me lyfe m8s i'm a goner aren't i

hard bass

I've stabbed a geezer in the leg, stomped on a geezer's head, bottled a geezer in the head, I do a lot of petty theft (go into shop, pack bag up and leave), done some small time drug smuggle jobs, sold drugs for some time, sold fake shit that looked like drugs - as drugs, smashed up police cars, set fire to bins, broke down someones door and smashed their windows

idk what you would call me, it's just a lot of small crimes that i've never been convicted for lol

>I've stabbed a geezer in the leg
what is geezer? old man?

person

user is just not a big fan of black sabbath

Stole RM10 (about $3) from my mom when I was 9. Feels bad man.

When I was a kid I rented a N64 cartridge and never returned it.

1Finland
2 making kilju

I pay little attention to the speed limits.

Haha i am stealing from pockets and bags, robbering, stealing from houses, shoplifting nothing to do legal salaries here if you not high degree graduate is wery low about $150 month

>stealing from houses
One day you might steal from a mafia member and get shot.

Romania
Kidnapping

I know where live mafia members,, nobody who steals know it, noone who living "aue" knows,, and it considered very disrespectful and mean to steal from thieves

Go kill yourself kidnapper

Helped a narco handle some business when I was in Mexico

I'm calling I.C.E right now.

Shoplifting

It wasn't like I kidnapped a person...

I was involved in a car theft

I denied the holocaust many times

This.

stealing meals, feels good man.

I used to go biking around the streets stealing those fancy valve caps off peoples cars as a kid.

Just last month i drove from the police on a Harley down in Asia.

Holocust is /x/, so not a crime.

>20gb
how many days did it take?

Drug courier, if that counts
That's all folks.

>idk what you would call me
A degenerate

Moved pot around a little bit when I was younger. I've been arrested twice for DUI.

I used to like pineapple on pizza but now Im clean, don't go to Poland it's not safe here

Same but by accident.

I've done things that would be illegal in other countries.

Got my license taken for DUI and trying to runaway from the cops, kek

Also, not sure if it counts, but i "stole" a pack of cigarettes when i was 16.It was new years eve and i was smashed drunk.A bit after midnight i ran out of cigarettes and decided to go to this small supermarket next to dude's house where we were partying.
It was cold as fuck, i was completely wasted and all the streets had shitloads of snow and ice so i "travelled" the distance of maybe 700-800 meters for more than half an hour, slipping and falling every 50 meters.
Anyway, i finally reached the store and despite that people at the party ensured me its a 24/7 store and works on NYE, it was fucking closed.
I got extremely angry in my drunkness and tried opening the sliding doors...and it actually worked.No alarm activated either, so i presume the store really was open whole night buy the clerk went away to celebrate midnight for a bit, not expecting some drunk, retarded kid to "break in" and didnt properly lock it.
Anyway, i went in, got 2 packs of cigarettes and left double the amount they costed as a "tip" under some jar the checkout and left, kek
I presume they saw me on the cameras when they came back, but no one wanted to bother with some obviously drunk kid who technically didnt steal anything and call the police, searching for me.
Guess i lucked out, i definitely couldnt handle mi liquor as a kid

Stole a newspaper from a paper delivery guy. desu I was drunk as fuck, didn't even realized I actually stole it until morning. I'm so sorry, dude.

Rude!

jaywalk on the regular
some real nigga shit

that was uncalled for desu...

not even god can save me now

Gunned down my neighbors faggot cat, although it was almost on my property so it wasn't really a crime

Got into a fight at school when I was 18

>Drug possession
>Drug selling
>Not abiding by speedlimits.

Eh

you have to go back

You naughty boy. Come bend thy waist upon my knee so that I may spank your flank.

Cultivated and sold weed.

I've bought, sold, and transported weed in my boring Midwestern state., but other than that I'm a really good boy. I've done things that could have got me in trouble, like driving an unregistered car without insurance, but I was so respectful and endearing to the officer that there pretty much weren't any consequences. Sometimes it's nice to be a tiny, vulnerable looking person.

Taken Weed and LSD, some minor graffiti and a few petty thefts

1. mex

2. i tried to kill myself

arson.

tell us some of your crime stories my russian friend

I once went a few km/h above the speed limit

Me and some pals like to help the police doxxing people like you

1. Yes
2. Plenny - most interesting (to me) was accidentally flying across the atlantic with a fair amount of weed in my pocket.

Flag
Once I have crossed the street at the wrong place

>idk what you would call me
That's easy.
Paki.

the cashier gave me the wrong quantity(more) and I did not give it back (:

Shamefur dispray desu

>If you, if you could return
>Don't let it burn, don't let it fade
>I'm sure I'm not being rude

>Flag
>When I was 13yo, I told the librarian I printed b&w copies, when I actually printed color, so she charged me less for b&w.

28yo now and still feel guilty. I'm sorry. My mom told me to do it.