Why he was naked?

Why he was naked?

Because he's a strong male character who doesn't need clothes.

This, you're a fucking shitlord OP. Why should he be ashamed of his body?

Because Osborn wants to see how big his arrow is, and Bullseye is in a kinky mood.

Why wouldn't he be naked?

Why aren't YOU naked?

Because his clothes were busy licking his neck.

this is good

Well, what was on Norman's mind?

I've never not been deeply amused by how many fucking group shots Marvel does all the time. It's like when one member of a team has to go do something, all the rest of them just pile into the fucking minivan and go along too, because they're friends or some shit.

Did they fuck

I don't get Karla's reaction. She's seen his dick before, and Bendis knows that (literally the precious issue had him bring up they used to be an item). Is the room that cold?

Because stripping someone down is a psychological attack and all artists love nudes, don't let any tell you otherwise.

Better question, was it rape?

I think it's the artist just being dumb but Bendis himself forgets continuity pretty easily so it's hard to say

lewd

>movie version
Trash it.

God that look on Karla's face.

Because Osborn probably wanted to make Client feel ashamed. Bad idea: Clint knows he's hot stuff and is deeply proud of his body. Should've test his intelligence, to be honest, or his competence, or even his bad luck with girls: that's a way to really make him feel embarrassed.

Also, because Marvel sometimes knows he's beefcake and fanservice is good for sales. But sometimes the just forget, which is a shame.

Why they made my husbando ugly in the movies?!

Marvel only exists to cause us pain, you should know this by now

Because Zack Snyder was filming him

Someday Marvel is gonna make Mac Gargan gay and people will post this as reasoning for it.

fpbp

The only good part of this is hulk.

>She's seen his dick before
You aren't happy when you see old friends?

I've just found this pic on google. Not as nude Hawkguy, but a funny cheesy Hawkeye is alright top.

Sometimes I wish user were story timing old Avengers.

Oh, damn, I didn't have the first half of the pic, in which Clint is shooting his bow with a trick arrow. Oh, well, I guess I'll check my pics next time before posting.

that's cute

>tfw no qt Hawkguy to cheer you up

Yeah, he's too cute.
Thanks for posting the whole pic, user.

husbando

>Piers Morgan as Norban Osborn

Ok, so, given than Renner doesn't look very much like comic Clint, who would had been your ideal cast for Hawkeye? We can choose anyone from any time at any age ever.

Scott Eastwood

Fight Club Brad Pitt

wait a minute that venom

Better Question

Why did this artist trace Alexander Skarsgard?

nose doesn't look like him, it is probably traced though

Se7en Brad Pitt fits better.

You're right

Good concept for a crime fighting duo.

>freckles
>that little blush
Too cute.

literally for you

>
Ares is the reaction you should really be paying attention to.