A
N

I thought only Nigs spoke Ebonics.

>Scottish music
youtube.com/watch?v=scNLfr1EP08

BUILD THE WALL

>leave trade union
>lose half your clay to said union

Lmao bongs mama Merkel thanks you for this new ex British clay.

All these years Germans tried taking over UK with force, when all they had to do was make you fight each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNNpT9apEfY
you fucking wot m8

Scotland aren't going anywhere EUcuck.

Scotland won't leave. Trust me

Recent polls show that Scotland still want to remain in the UK post-Brexit. The initial fervor against Brexit has died down.

Disappointed in you Dane, you're meant to be based.

I just like to bait

Scotbong here, I fucking hate how everyone loves that blonde chav cunt. Every time I see her in the commons slouched over picking at her nails and teeth, she looks like a dressed up monkey.

The SNP are the most dangerous threat to the United Kingdom that we've ever faced.
What can be done to stop these heretical cucks from continuing to turn Westminster into a circus? Nothing as far as I can see, the majority of Scots will continue to vote for them time and again because "down with politicians in Westminster"

Supporting the EU is the fucking stupidest thing the SNP could have done, how can you say you want independence from Westminster but want to be ruled by Brussels?

b-but they gave us scotch and Sherlock Holmes, guy

Also anglos should stick together for strength in these dark times. Pic related

I think SNP has had its heyday. Their reason for existing has basically been ruled out as a no go at this point.

All this shit is the reason why there's a UK flag here as opposed to Scottish flags, English flags and so on

Why are the Scottish such cucks?

Adam Smith was Scottish and based but now you're all communists.

Haggis and tatties is fucken awesome.

Also, working offshore on rigs out of scotland was the best time of my life desu senpai.

dumb fuck merkins, leafs and roofuckers, roughly 18% of your nations populations are of scottish descent
who`s tha fuckin daddy ?

Fair cop

no bully, we are already embarrassed enough no need to rub salt in the wound

My theory is that it's because we've not been exposed to anything.
My wife came from southampton and 10 years ago when we met I was a typical scotcuck who was antiracism often saying things like "How can you generalise a whole species"
But I can literally say that most towns and cities in Scotland you can walk around for a days without seeing a black guy or a muslim or anything, 85% of the population (of about 6 million) is white and scottish
Its like when you play a videogame and choose all the good options because it;s what you're supposed to do.
Give it a few years or a decade or two and a few 1000 immigrants and you'll see the Scots change.

this doesn't really explain why Wales is racist and they have less immigrants than Scotland

wrong picture here, bub

>My theory is that it's because we've not been exposed to anything.

Fuck off - your large cities are just as bad as anywhere else, don't give me that shit.

Closer to the problem, 72% of the population is welsh

Yeah fuck Scots especially that orange with a wig running for president!

soon

stop butting in.

we dont give a fuck about you north americans.

Aberdeen white population 96%
Dundee white population 95%
Infact i'm not typing this shit, here, have this
gov.scot/Topics/People/Equality/Equalities/DataGrid/Ethnicity/EthPopMig

Wish we all had the five biggest economies and military in the world

Cherry pick a few cities . . .big deal.

Glasgow is as black as any large English city - don't try and bullshit me.

You must be butthurt. His father replaced the shitty old flag that had your stinking flag.

You're the guy cherry picking the one city in Scotland over 10%.
England is 87.1% white
Scotland is 96% white
That is a real difference

lol

Nah m8 nothing in Scotland is as black as Birmingham or London you fucking dolt.

untermensch

i`m in an aberdeenshire town , you hardly ever see a nigger, they tend not to stay here, same shit for muzzie fucks, they`re simply not allowed to get above their station
there is no mosque or muslim groups here, that shit would never ever be allowed to endure
we do have a shit load of latvians and eastern europiss, but they will mostly fuck off back home or go to england after brexit is complete
good times ahead
also, fuck the snp and that daft wee cunt sturgeon

That was Pearson actually.

>youtube.com/watch?v=thVc6U25gOI

My god, send that Mhari Black "lass" the fuck back to whatever Scottish hamlet she came from. What an absolute moron.

Scotland is so shit-tier that even a stupid nigger dictator (Idi Amin Dada) proclaimed himself to be the rightful king of Scotland

How does Scotland rate when it comes to being cucked? Being here and a young holding anything that's even moderately right of centre and goes against the SNP nonsense gets the majority of my friends triggered, dont know how this compares to others though

>How does Scotland rate when it comes to being cucked?
Imagine being in a time machine and taken to Sweden in the Early 2000s. It's rampant, and even attempting to try and complain about not being able to prevent it wil get you arrested.

The numbers are starting to change.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37031666

go check again,

scottish inventions

tv
telephone
antibiotics

where is the modern world without these?

scot here, I checked the demographics recenltly

muslims are fast going to overtake the scottish population in the UK.

>poster from africa
>talking shit about scotland

kek

I love that movie.

I'm in SNP central, Just around the corner from Salmond himself and it's fucking unbearable m8. It was bad enough during the independence referendum but at least there was open debate. Now the Yes campaigners seem to have gone into full blown denial mode, they are digging into SNP fanaticism regardless of how stupid literally everything Sturgeon says is. You can't even talk to these people about politics without them getting on the defensive, they'll literally cut you out of their lives for saying that the SNP doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Honestly, a lot of them are as bad as SJWs, they are just more working class and less obnoxious to the untrained eye so it goes unnoticed.

They're the mexicans of the UK.