This show is really good

This show is really good.

Why doesn't Sup Forums ever talk about it? I just saw it mentioned last week for the first time ever on some random thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DHb03sY1KY&t=18m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is a show good?
Is a show old?
Does a show not have a moe waifuable character for autists to latch on to? and no Honey Chicken doesn't count.
If the answer to 2 out of three of these is yes then Sup Forums will never talk about it.

What was your favorite episode?

I just watched the episode where duckman falls for a girl who's unattractive. The ending really caught me off guard. It was a strange feel.

People rarely talk about good stuff here. Sometimes during a storytime, maybe.

This show is overrated on Sup Forums

I find I remember the endings to episodes better than the episodes themselves, but Gripes of Wrath always sticks out in my mind.

Fucking cliffhanger ending. Is the original crew even interested in continuing this? I feel like this would make a good Netflix series.

Bojack Duckman

The Girls of Root Canal, though pretty much any of the Beatrice episodes.

because a lot of people here doesn't like rebel taxi

accept it you would give afuckabout duckman if you hadn't seen his video

before that video i hadn't seen a single duckman thread in years

We talk about this twice a week you casual fuck

eh, it has some good episodes, but the majority are just too tryhard

Because Sup Forums don't talk very much about good things.
most of Sup Forums threads are stuff about some faggot dislike or complains, current children cartoons and mainstream shows.
when some show have no more than three or four seasons, Sup Forums probably rarely talk about, the only exception is if there are a huge waifu faggotry about some character, but the discussions are more about this waifu character than the proper show.
also Sup Forums hate everything related to comedy because according to Sup Forums it's a normie or a teenager thing.

no we don't.

It's a good show alright. But we have a thread claiming nobody talks about it every other day. I bet you found about it from fucking Pan you fucking faggot,

only vid I've seen of him were those vids about the edgelord defending the nuPPG

i too love the gripes of wrath

It was great, deserves a new dvd boxset release. Hell I just liked it when I was a kid because he was a loud jerk, but now as a adult you realize how true a lot of his rants were and how much his life sucked.

Because it was just ok, not "really good," and it happened like a hundred years ago, so it's not exactly relevant, nor does it have a lasting impact/legacy, and it won't be rebooted by the shit-heaps from Steven Universe (or whatever these summerfags are into that shit up this board so much), so none of the noobs on Sup Forums will give it enough of a chance for it to matter.

I'm glad you had fun, though, OP. Sincerely.

...is that the Time Warp Trio illustrator

It has no cute girls.

we like to complain about bad shows, so we don't have any reason to talk about good ones

is that why there are no Powers threads?

cuckman

youtube.com/watch?v=1DHb03sY1KY&t=18m15s

Fucking feels every damn time

EGG

FOO

YOUNGINS