Who was your first Sup Forums related crush (or the earliest one you can remember at least)?

Who was your first Sup Forums related crush (or the earliest one you can remember at least)?

I'm gay now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2_7tpb-GnpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lisa Miller from NewsRadio. I was about 8.

i liked how her tits kept getting bigger with age

I'm fucking old

Acknowledged, based midgetman poster.

thank you!

Dizzy from starship troopers. Not even sure why.

Probably Kari from Digimon.

Chelsea from That's So Raven

I drained my dick to this woman so many times.

Why is she holding a big black pistol?

Because she prefers it in her holster

90S AF

Can Björk count? I saw her in the tv as a kid and was aparently fixated by her. I still think she was beautiful today. Kind of mad i will never meet an 18 year old Björk.

I miss the many hair, make-up and clothing styles of the eighties and nineties, especially that voluminous hair. It's interesting to see fashion come back around after awhile, too. Seems like some elements of different decades' styles always recycle.

Are you all 30 year olds or?

25 but I plan offing myself at 30 if I can't stop being a coward.

Um, because she's hot in your eyes?

She's married to Space Ghost.

Linda Hamilton in that 80's Beauty and the Beast show.

i love watching this show as a kid

Boring

patrician

kino taste

I had a similar picture of Laura cut out form a magazine which I sneakily got laminated at school that I would masturbate over at least one a day for ages.

you got it, just stop being a pussy

>Teen Steam

Not even a furfag

Idk if it's Sup Forums related but I remember being 4 or 5 years old and watching MTV with my parents and I was in love with Madonna in the Beautiful Stranger music video.

Holy shit are you me? She also featured this song in Austin Powers.

Meredith Henderson from Adventures of Shirley Holmes.

Oh yes, he appeared in the video too. But ironically I think I haven't watched that one movie that had this song, is it the first one? And does Madonna appear in the movie? I think I waatched the other one only but can't remember.
I loved her songs and videos from the late 90s and early 2000s. What it feels like for a girl is also really cool and had a great video. I remember I also loved the Scar Tissue video by RHCP that also played around that time.

I don't remember the first but there was Willow from Buffy and Stephanie McMahon around about the same time

youtu.be/2_7tpb-GnpI

hnnnng

big hair is fucking sexy as fuck man. dayglo aerobic leggings and big hair = instant raging hard on

33 here, sorry.

and then after they finished this scene she blew Al Bundy in his trailer.

I had a huge crush on season 1 and 2 Rachel from Friends. She didn't look that great after season 3 for some reason, to me.
Also I have a fetish with gloves in winter so naturally every mildly attractive TV woman who happened to be wearing them in some episode, or the news, or whatever, got me turned on. Is this a common fetish?

Clarissa explains it all was my first tv crush and jessica alba in dark angel was my first waifu

Oldfags of Sup Forums came here in their 20s. They are all in their 30s now.

You will never leave this place.

Too bad she is a coal burner

>I had a huge crush on season 1 and 2 Rachel from Friends

FUCKING THIS

bet my dick to her in this a lot, nice choice user