Nauru detention centre

>''''refugees'''' sew child's mouth shut
>''''refugees'''' rape children
>''''refugees'''' set themselves on fire
>''''refugees'''' assault children
>''''refugees'''' riot and destroy buildings

>brainwashed lefties: WE HAVE TO LET THEM INTO AUSTRALIA NOW! THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG!

how about we get rid of nauru and just let all refugee boats sink instead?

source for any foreigners completely unaware of situation rt.com/news/355327-nauru-files-australia-refugee-abuse/

You know what to do

It's really great that they have the wonderful guidance of Muhammad and the Quran to teach them to live such virtuous lives.

Top kek

>truth exposed
>profile pic of che

If a refo boat '''''''''''''''sinks''''''''''''''' in international waters, does anyone care?

>Nauru
Is a finnish word meaning "laughter"; they are just having fun times.

Why do so many people even flee to Australia, if it is difficult to reach and unwelcoming anyway?

We used to give gibmedats to anyone who arrived by boat.

Our centrelink payments.

yeah the offshore detention centres are a huge waste of money and should be shut down but don't bring em here for fucks sake

>first Papau New Guinea
>now Nauru
It's like these 3rd world shitholes want to get rid of the only source of income they have.

We all should, but I fear many do not.

Now we just buy their (Vietnamese) food and see their doctors & lawyers, engineers & teachers. As happens to all waves of new people.

Its a nice place to live, we don't have much corruption, guns are not commonly used in crime.

How the fuck are refugees even going to Australia thats some Captain Cook-level shit.

fuck yourself, cuckold

don't tell us what we should or shouldn't do

There's a fucking big difference between Vietnamese Buddhists and Sandnigger Muslims.

yeah dont fuckin forget that the grand majority of vietnamese we imported were the ones our troops were out protectin

A fuckload of ex Viet Kong would have been among them on those boats. Ones that had watched their families napalmed by us yet no terror attacks. Funny, that.

Why does it matter if we were protecting them or not? They are still refugees and a lot of them don't come from isis or extremist areas.

Seriously where are the people who actually support refoogies being let into this country? I'm at a full on libcuck university but literally everyone i've asked, even in shitty journalism classes, is against letting them in and likes the idea of offshore processing to weed out the ones more likely to explode

GAS THEM ALL

Makes me want to vomit.

if a refugee successfully integrates and develops his politic opinion, like better controlled immigration, because nobody wants the destruction of the country he lives in,
the left will start to hate him.

deep

Those are some nice ass tents, go for about 2k each iirc

listen you softcock cunt
if they're not muslim they can get in
if they're not you sink the boats

population of Nauru = 10 000

You call that a problem??

The way it's framed by the media implies that it's the people running the camp running the abuse. I'm so fucking sick of this shit. Just exterminate these worthless shitskins and the people who want them in the country.

When did RT start shilling USA level propaganda?

They used to be all right...

What the hell is this about a child sewing her own mouth shut? wtf?

We are hitting hypocrisy levels that shouldnt even be possible.

That's why you rarely see Vietnam and WW2 refugees at Refugees Welcome rallies.

>but I fear many do not
>Aussie Cuck crying for people he doesnt even know.

I know you get fucked by Feminists but thats not an excuse

That would happen in a better world