WOOT WOOT!

WOOT WOOT!

WHAT’S GOOD BROTHAS AND SISTAS BRAHS AND WAHINES YO BOY THE ROOOOOCKKKK IN THE HOUSE HAHA!

FOR REAL PEOPLE, AUDIENCES ACROSS THE NATION ARE HAVING THE TIME OF THEIR LIVES WITNESSING MY LATEST FILM CO-STARRING ZACK EFRON (Dirty Grandpa, Neighbors, Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising starring Chloë Grace Moritz ((Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Saturday Night Live: Korea))))

THE CRITICS **GOT THIS ONE WRONG**!!!! I’M GONNA KEEP IT BRIEF I KNOW EVERYONE THESE DAYS ESPECIALLY HAS A LOT GOIN ON: FANS ARE LUVIN THIS FILM SO GET DOWN HERE AND GET YOUR ASS IN THE SEAT WE’RE HAVING A GOOD TIME.

ALOHA AND MAHOLO. CATCH US IN BERLIN FRIDAY AND STUTTGART MONDAY AFTERNOON. #EUROINVASION

tl;dr
The rocks a cunt. Discuss

Me and my bros are SO HYPED for Jumanji. Looks like it's for the FANS while honoring the original. #LITTY

No doubt there's gonna be tons of PISS flowing throughout the theater haha and my boy Robin Williams is gonna be smiling down on us in approval when it hits theaters DEC 20, 2017

sounds good rock, ill be there

No plz. It hurts

you're trying too hard

WE KEEPIE IT ONE HUNDIE SENPAI SENPAI

is rock posting back?

AH YOU KNOW IT. I DO THIS ALL FOR THE FANS AND IF WE GET MORE FANS BEING HUMBLE MAKING BILLIONS OF DOLLARS THEN YOU KNOW WHAT, I'MMA DO ANOTHER CHEAT DAY POST.

#litty :okemoji::okemoji::okemoji::okemoji::okemoji:

Samoans aren't black. Stop appproriatian! If you are going to do it, put a Z on that shit! droppin U!

Why are the critics so out of touch?

Why don't they get raunchy lil R-rated movies?

I get that he's half black and half polynesian but he really needs to decide what he wants to be. He can't switch between them when it's convenient.

too bad she's in a shitty movie

He's litty you racist fuck

IF YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING. HE'S COOKING THE MOST RAUNCHY AND LITTY ADVENTURE MOVIE OF THE YEAR. PROPS TO THE CAST AND CREW THE FANS ARE IN FOR A TREAT LET'S GO JUMANJI HEADS!

what the fuck is litty you fuck

suck my litty you fat cuck

Is he really running for president? Like for real and not as a joke? Because that's nuts. Way too probable but fucking insane.

Why couldn't the Rock have gotten brain damage when he was doing mma? seriously fuck him and conor mcgregor.

Don't be such a CRITIC, The Rock will be the most RAUNCHY and LITTY president ever

Is that parody on Andre futurexmDCexpress?

How can one man be so litty?

L I T T Y B O Y S

People who compare him to Schwarzenegger or Stallone are delusional. The Rock's in so much fucking shit. He doesn't even have any classic movies.

>People who compare him to Schwarzenegger or Stallone are delusional
nobody is comparing him to them idiot. they had a great filmography, the rock has literally nothing other than being a secondary character in the one last ride franchise

but... but you just compared them user

I don't know, I thought he was talking about people comparing arnie and stallone to the rock in the positive light, in that the rock has as much a great filmography as them. Maybe I misunderstood him.

I wish people would stop posting this girl. I use to masturbate with a girl who looked like her

Someone please link whatever shit this is meant to be. Thanks.

Arnold and Syl had much more opportunity to be in better films. What would've even been a Predator for the Rock? A Terminator 2? A Rocky? Big blockbuster action is all about capeshit now, and huge musclebound action stars are being used much worse than they were in the 80's. I wouldn't make a comparison to their filmographies but I think if the Rock was around during that time he could've been right there with Schwarzenegger.

finally some ranchy littykino