GRANT GUSTIN REACTS TO EZRA MILLER'S FLASH

>Oh, sick, I haven’t seen it [is handed phone displaying Justice League image]… They’re completely different. Yeah, I mean I was kind of expecting this, I heard it was going to be kind of like "Injustice". I hadn’t seen this yet, what else is out. Sorry, I’m scrolling through the whole thing, I haven’t seen this picture. Yeah, that’s sick. Um… yeah, it’s sick. I’m glad it’s really different, though [laughs]. Because ours is like a street, vintage feel that I don’t think has been done in any other version of the character.

CW won.

I can't believe I ever disliked the CW one

>vintage feel that I don’t think has been done in any other version of the character.

You mean brown faux leather?

>CW won.

The shit taste os CWfags is incredible.

Baitmen have gotten to the point where they want to incite console wars between fans of the same company

This is Netflix Daredevil all over again, jesus christ

I both and I have my gripes with both but honestly if I had to pick one I'd choose the movie suit.
CW's looks great in promo pics but in the actual show it's always brownish.

Snyder incited the competition and the blew it on the Flash suit at least.

Hate the suit but was pleasantly surprised by what I saw of Barry in the trailer. The scene with him and Batman looked fairly amusing, at least.

Why didn't they used Wally West?
That would have explained the two flashes.

Are those thin lines going to glow when he runs?
I think they make lightning bolts, And I think the friction or Speedforce is going to light up as he runs and kind of fade off as he comes out of super speed.

>Johns using legacy characters
kek

>He doesn't like it
Kek

it reminded me of the first Spiderman. When Flash through a punch and his hightened perception or reflexes/ Spidersense made everything slow motion.

I still like it though, I liked Ezra. I was pleasantly surprised by his performance.

His personality was DCAU Wally anyway, so it really would have made more sense. I guess they really wanted the trinity to be active first. If they used Wally, it would have mean Barry had been the Flash quite a while already and either died or retired.

Sick means good you arse

are they going to have infinite crisis with the tv shows?

>injustice
I get that he looks like a ranger in that game but what if he accidentally let it slip that cw flash will be a skin in injustice 2? You know, like he was involved with the voice and face modelling and he's probably been seeing a lot of concept arts of injustice flash while he's in the recording studio so he forgot about it and immediately said oh yeah like from injustice!...or he just played the game., i just hope he is, after all they are using facial capture with actors, like susan eisenberg and conroy and the actor for arrow did do va for his arrow skin on Injustice 1
Fingers crossed for wishful thinking.

The suit is great. only faggots think the CW custume isnt shit.

maybe in the 90s grandpa

>Why didn't they used Wally West?

Johns didnt grew up watching him on cartoons

Regardless of how the costume looks, I think everyone can agree that Gustin is just a great guy

>Oh, sick, I haven’t seen it

Gustin is a 90s kid

Does it matter what the movie one is called since neither Gustin or Miller really act like Wally or Barry?

epic maymay, user :^)

The movie suit really shows how unnecessarily complicated the costume design is.

I have the theory that a good costume design should be something you can easily recall. The movie suit is overly complicated.

Johns grew up reading Wally, retard.

He really likes saying sick, it's cute.
I was hoping they would make Ezra into wally so we get both speedsters and create less confusion, but whatevs I still like both.

I don't think Ezra will top Grant as the flash, he'll will do a great job, but since you get to see more of grant and Ezra is going to be every couple of years, he's going to be the favorite, well until the movie comes out and he gets the glory a and then the hype for jl movie dies down after a couple of months.
I hope they take a picture of both dressed as the flash in the same picture.

The universes are separate, why would there be any confusion? Plus there's already a Wally on the show regardless.

Sure you did, Jeff.

Why is overcomplicated?
More important, why is over complicated FOR the flash?

Johns hates legacy characters, see Wally and Kyle

Sometimes I wish Grant Gustin was the Flash instead of Barry Allen.

No, he grew up reading his uncle collection and watching cartoons and the 90's Flash series. Filthy fanboy.

when the pilot episode of Supergirl aired a lot of people were asking when Cavill was showing up. Confusion happens no matter what

He's as retarded as Amell. TV actors/actresses shouldn't express their opinions, ever.

>"It was annoying at first and then when Stephen found out there was going to be a Justice League movie it only seemed, rightly so, he would be playing Green Arrow on it as well as Grant playing the Flash. It just seemed like the right normal answer.
>"Once they said no, you can't really fight against them for it, because they are the people that gave us a job in the first place.
>"You just have to sit there on your hands, like okay, I get it!"

His name is already alliterative

Why are you so defensive of a pretty mediocre writter?

I get Morrisonfags and Gaimanfags being fanboys, but Johnsfags choose a mediocre low tier writter to suck his cock

Why would they? You would never see legacy characters flagshiping their own movie, why introduce the general public to the 2nd flash? That's already too confusing for them.

There are supposed to be two movie Flash suits.

I hope so. Seeing the two costumes side by side they actually look quite similar, but those wires are really not doing it for me. From what little we saw in the trailer it looked like his effects were going to be a cool blue/white which would be unfortunate because the red is already a well needed splash of color and some hot yellow to go with it would be magic, especially if the wires tied into that.

>tripfag thinks he has the right to cal other people retarded

>he
How dare you...

This is a good observation

>why introduce the general public to the 2nd flash?

Barry is the second Flash Geoff.

IIRC, Faraci or some other guy on the set visit said the wires are supposed to light up when he's running.

But what about the other suit?

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you identified as an attack helicopter. What's the 2nd party designation for that?

Yeah, next you are going to say that Hal Jordan isn't the original and best Green Lantern ever

Get out

Ant-Man?

Valid point.

I think Erza will be great being Barry. Wouldnt mind seeing him guest star on the CW show either

>but those wires are really not doing it for me

Yeah, they are the only bad part of the suit.
Really want to see the second version of the suit and how it will look in the next movie.

Also, the black parts? They look like this

You know, I thought the DCU movies could've really made themselves different by introducing Golden Age characters first. Why not have Jay Garrick be the Flash instead of Barry or Wally?

He isnt the first, and he isnt the original.

Not after Man of Steel since that was clearly present day.

But if they started off with the Golden Age Trinity, then transition to present day with ageless Supes and WW and a new Batman, would audiences accept it? Heck even Bruce can be Lazarus Pit-ed.

Lel

>That would have explained the two flashes.
You're the reason why they had character embargoes

Gustin really likes saying "sick" doesn't he?

Is he unaware that no one uses it to describe things anymore unless they're being ironic?

Or is he totally aware and is using it to rip on the Ezra costume?

His neck has like 8 different armor plates. There is no rhyme to the way the black sections are designed. With the nipple sections it looks like there is an insect face on his front.

It is complicated for the sake of looking complicated.

The fuck is this?

Twitter/tumblr drama, pay it no mind

Who Dat racist?

Sick came back, dad.

I like Ezra's better.

>There is no rhyme to the way the black sections are designed

They are designed so he can move.

>With the nipple sections it looks like there is an insect face on his front.

That's in your mind.

>His neck has like 8 different armor plates.
And?

Both versions suck. Hopefully Bruce makes Flash a suit that doesn't look like ass, but it sucks seeing them flaunt it like the final product.

>Is he unaware that no one uses it to describe things anymore unless they're being ironic?

This isn't true at all.

>Not liking Kamen Rider flash.

Seriously, put both together and it is clear that the movie suit is pure shit and i don't get why. Superman, batman and cyborg have all amazing suits, this is really a shoddy job in comparation.

I still dont get why people doesnt like the new Power Ranger suits, they look alien as fuck, like real alien suits, not Armors.

The Ranger's lips don't move, right?

Real alien suits tight-fit for humans with fingers and lips.
Real alien shit right there.

I actually like them, but Flash shouldn't look like that.

Why is the lighthing yellow in the logo when his speedforce is not yellow?

He looks like a ferrari. I think it's ok as a first suit, i do want to see a better suit

>Real alien suits tight-fit for humans with fingers and lips.
>Real alien shit right there.
Just like Superman.

The suit grows onto them

>He thinks that trash looks anything like a Kamen Rider
Even Blade blows that awful looking shit out of the water.

how can he save people if this happens

That isn't anything new, if it is on a different channel or a different group than usual handles the movie then shit gets flung.

But does he really need a dick arrow though?

Cyborg looks like shit man

Oh hell no, you are not going to pull a "it is practical!" defense.
His trachea has softer armor and a tiny loose plate underneath his chin.
The armor plates on the side would interfere with whatever mobility the soft six pack is meant to allow.

And there's totally an angry wasp face on this chest.

How come Cyborg is always this gray and red turd when Teen Titans' Cyborg was perfect?

Are you kidding? That makes it.

In reality, I do like the hardening of costumes. There's no reason to think all of these people are running around in nothing but spandex.

The Cyborg outfit in this bothers me too user

Because he keeps getting redesigned by edgelords.

>why would there be any confusion?
Because most people aren't autistic and don't just go "Oh, that makes sense!!" When the same characters are played by different actors simultaneously and are explained away as "multiverse, I ain't gotta explain shit!"

>people photoshopping candace white and sending it to her

kek. i wish i could see those pics

I wouldn't mind adding the shoulder pads to grant's costume. but otherwise, yeah. Injustice Flash design kinda sucks.

It's amazing how a video game has had so much effect on how DC handles its film properties.

So am I alone in hating not just the costume, but also what I saw of Ezra's performance. I get that Barry should be a dork, but that scene was 100% cringe.

this?

Injustice's Flash looks good though.

I'll take Ezra's Anthony Michael Hall over the Jon Cryer excesses of Gustin any day.

>all those unnecessary lines
jesus

>a namefag has a shitty opinion

quelle surprise

Nah you ain't alone. Just most of Sup Forums are Snyder apologists and cant see it's shit.

And yet somehow people manage to watch different actors play Bond all the time

Miller was more over-the-top than Gustin by a landslide. Plus his comedic delivery sucks.

Different Bonds are different eras. These are running concurrently.