/flags/ + /extraflags/

Page 11 Edition

Previous thread: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/flags//Romania/Satu Mare County.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Lucy being positively the cutest ever!!

I USED TO RULE THE WORLD
SEAS WOULD RISE WHEN I GAVE THE WORD

bump

paisano italiano
where the flag dump at?

big benis

Did I miscount the colours? Switching for the nazi armband should've given you more colors to work with,why were both reds from the scarf lost?

NOW IN THE MORNING I SLEEP ALONE
SWEEP THE STREETS I USED TO OWN

I'm not entirely sure, I was going to poke around with it here in a bit.

If you grabbed the entire arm with the hand when you made the splice it's very possible that there is a miniscule difference in skin colors that adds extra shades, But you removed the yellow from the palette there is no way you can't get the neck's proper colours back.

That might be it. I'll have to check tomorrow, I'm off for now unfortunately

bump

RIR

/flag/ is dead

Have a bump faggitz

i think this is gonna be the most posts in an hour all day. SAD!

#M/F/GA

we need new people to get extra/flags/

But how?

i dont know, prostitute yourself?

Just this from wednesday
otherwise wait until next week :^)

>ominous violin

hmm let me see if this is still alive

now this

We still alive lads

Bumpf

this was a triumph

page 10

It will be if we get this thread over 50 replies

checked

nice OC

AYE

fug

rurouni kenshin is gud and i like it

Going to post my road trip to Tolmin.

1) Velike Lašče.

1) Škofljica.

2*

3) Ljubljana.

4) Brezovica.

5) Log - Dragomer.

6) Vrhnika.

7) Logatec.

8) Idrija.

9) Tolmin.

wew, (You)

bump

get some fugwave lads

fug :-DDDD

haha vandalisme :-DD

ebin

exhausted turks and caicos

thnks m8

the creator is a pedophile

thnks m9

I USED TO ROLL THE DICE
FEEL THE FEAR IN MY ENEMY'S EYES

I love Dorset

Please stop fornicating with the enemy

You can not stop true love, man of the flatlands.

bumpf

am I going to have to post micronesia to get /flag/ active again? :^)

>tfw no gf

Which regions have you collected IRL lads?

not terrible, but i wanna go some places soon
got british isles trip probably this summer

please install extraflags. it's lonely here being the only leaf

wew
fucking
lad

i have it on my other laptop, im st john's 2bh
will be getting it here soon probably

I thought it was (You)

Btw I just joined the extraflags community today. It's very comfy in here so far. Is my beautiful district flag visible for you lads?

Yes! I thought you might've been Harz or Bayern user, since there are two other germans I know of here.

test

>I thought you might've been Harz

Not the same user obviously but I'm also from the Harz. Do you know which district the other Harzanon is from? It's divided between 3 Bundesländer and 5 districts.

I see you

Um I am not sure. He will be around sometime!

your region seems comfortable

>Crimea
Mind helping a fellow flaggot out?

Yes, I am very thankful to live here. I love the mountains. When I visited Saskatchewan, it was unsettling how open it is.

So how does this collecting work exactly?

I think that would be cheating, because I was there 2 years ago.

You can download a template image from OP for the region you spotted and fill it in, or just save the regional flag by right-clicking and "Save Image"

Yeah but what allows me to fill in a region? Just spotting anons with their corresponding flags? Plus, anyone can change his flag settings on a whim, how do I know if the guy posting from Chaunsky district, Chukotka, is legit or not?

Regular posters have integrity here, to only change their region when posting on roadtrips. You can always demand proofs such as a timestamped pic or similar.

What's with cases like this guy
then?

He went on a roadtrip but didn't post here during the trip itself. It seems he just dumped all the flags of the districts he went through afterwards.

TAKE THIS R A R E C I T Y

yeah, I trust roadtrip posts. You have to use your judgment. Everyone makes their own rules for collecting flags.

I just added your flag to the repo! Looks great

to add, many people post their roadtrip regionals a day or two after the trip, to make it easier. I consider those legit, as many others do.

fixed*

contributing with lackluster travels

B-British isles trip?

I've done several bicycle trips across Europe over the past few years for the sole purpose of collecting first-level administrative subdivisions for my map here
Would these count for extraflag colection purposes? I've even got evidence for most of them as I usually take pictures of administrative border signs.

Pic related, it's Poiana Horea, Belis commune, Cluj county, Romania.

that is more than enough! We usually don't need to post proof images, since people don't care and trust. But if you want to, that makes for a great collection.

By the way, extraflags for the region if you post under said country flag. So that romanian flag doesn't show, as you can see.

Only places I have a distinctive memory of being in - many other places still in gray were either passed through in transit or, probably, I was there and not in a car at some point but don't remember as clearly (as is almost certainly the case for Washington state, Oregon, and a few others)

Gonna dump my Romanian county flags then.

Satu Mare, Satu Mare country:

raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/flags//Romania/Satu Mare County.png

>satu mare
I have been trying to contact the city hall here, for "reasons". Do you speak romanian perchance?