Where is the hype Sup Forums?

Where is the hype Sup Forums?
3 years ago everyone was hooked on a feelin but it seems you've all stopped believin

Bendis happened.

Well we need footage and shit to get hooked again.

Sup Forums didn't like it

>Where is the hype Sup Forums?
>3 years ago

memes on memes

I'm hyped. A lot of strange decisions being made (eg. Ego), but I remain confident that this movie will rock.

we didn't even have footage back then just a description of the hall h footage and the hype train images were already being made

Remember 3 years ago Sup Forums? So much better than today Sup Forums.

No teaser trailer so nothing to get hyped about yet. We know Infinity War is coming but we're not sperging about that either. Need something to actually talk about other than "it's coming."

The Ego decision killed all my hype. Not that J'son is even worth putting in a movie, but you know Marvel will follow up on this shit with a retcon.

It's not really the kind of thing I get hyped for. I'll watch it when it's out and have a few chuckles, but there's nothing about the property that makes me go "Oh shit!"

It's going to be hilarious when this shit flops. Once again confirming why the man-children who still read comic books are barely more than marginalized caricatures of themselves. But instead of admitting you've become the most beta of betas, you'll complain for years how "good it was" and how "tasteless" the general public is in desperate attempts to try and divert away the soul crushing realization that you've wasted your lives on mind-numbing drivel originally designed to entertain teenage boys

This

And this

Basically what I was going to post. Comics are in shambles Even after the movie (a lot of the hype was the idea that the movie might drive the comics back in line) and Gunn is doing his own thing completely separate from the comics. That's not necessarily a bad thing but back then I think we all imagined the movies veering closer to the comics. The movie may well be good but we haven't seen anything yet.

Also there's no literally no way to replicate the insane hype we had 3 years ago. No matter how good the movie looks it's just not going to happen.

All we have is a new logo. Not much to get hyped over.

>literally a less funny "avengers" in space.
why would I be excited for that?

we have a logo
character details
freaking mantis
some idea of what's going to be on the soundtrack
ego
cosmo

We were crazy hyped for it. It came completely out of left field and no one was expecting any of these characters. It was a complete guessing game of what would make it in.
This is a sequel and nothing new and actually more predictable than the first movie. People were actually predicting Ego as a Galactus stand in years ago, usually for Annihilation hope.

Oh shit, we're getting Cosmo? That makes this movie see-in-theaters tier for me now.

>we have a logo
Literally who gives a fuck
>character details
We knew the characters from the first movie
>freaking mantis
Predicted right after the first movie announced
>some idea of what's going to be on the soundtrack
More of the same from the first. No surprises there.
>ego
Also predicted
>cosmo
Was in the first movie. Nothing new.

This
But I don't know why I care since I avoid buying marvel comics

And it should say something that it's not really enough to hype people. Not when the hype for the first movie was solely driven by "OMG THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE GUARDIANS ARE GETTING A MOVIE BASED MARVEL!"

This is just another sequel.

>dcuck

OH YEAH, MEME MOVIES xD
*upvote*

>company wars bullshit

great argument there guy.

A sequel to what was one of the biggest movies in the franchise and most refreshing.

Remember how many storytimes there were? Remember when Sup Forums wasn't just about Superhero movies?
Where did everyone go? Why didn't they take me with?

Look man, I'm just giving you the facts. You're crazy if you think anybody was hyped for the first movie or any reason other than the fact that nobody expected these losers to ever get a movie. That's a special kind of hype that simply can't be replicated with some vague details.

I'm not saying it won't be good. I'm not saying I or "we" won't be excited in the future as we learn and see more. It's just that the first movie was such a special case.

you were given a chance to stand and fight, you chose to be apathetic about it, now serve your SJW masters Cis Scum.

Enjoy your meme movies, while Marvel Editorial rushes to try and retrofit everything to look like the movies now that they go completely kicked out by Feige.

>mememovies
Thank god dickrider is dead

>he doesn't know

We've been getting mememovies every year since 2008

I know about Nova (2016) by Brian Michael Bendis.

>Marvel

Well there's the problem

>comics

There is the real problem.

Give me a trailer to get hyped about. For now I'm just anticipating the trailer.

We truly are the dead.

Well yeah, the hype came from the fact that holy shit, a GotG movie is actually being made.

We're well past that phase, the hype wont be in full force until we see some footage

Just imagine the hype train if they announced a Howard the Duck movie.

>giving a shit about Sup Forums

NO.
TRAILER.

Duh.

Because the first movie wasn't really what I wanted from a Guardians movie, and I'm pretty sure that the sequel won't be it either.

>GotG out 3 years ago

Wtf ?

Same for me. I walked out of the theatre incredibly disappointed, and nothing I've heard so far about the second has given me a reason to be excited.

I certainly liked it for what it was, and had some hopes for the sequel since I liked where the characters were at at the end of the first one, but from what we've heard so far just isn't doing it for me.

What exactly did you guys want?

Annihilation/Conquest/Thanos Imperative versions of the characters, probably.