Clock boy demands $30mil compo

well i hope you faggots are proud, clock boy is suing, for loss of home , loss of creativity, possible death if he steps outside
sshhhhiiiieeeeiiiitttt !!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Mohamed_clock_incident
dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/irving-clock-kid-set-to-file-federal-lawsuit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, that source you linked to really made me think

Thanks for the source mate. Was a great read.

>Clock boy also said he wanted to ram his dirty cock up Obamas asshole

What did he mean by this?

Did he really say that???

not sure about 30m but he is deffo suing the school and state for several million, he was traumatised after all

Are you saying the sideways hooverboard might not come to be?

Daily reminder

Muslims are related to Jews, and will do the same things

Both are fucking terrible

If its on Wikipedia, its common knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Mohamed_clock_incident
dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/08/08/irving-clock-kid-set-to-file-federal-lawsuit/
He wants 15M from the school and 15M from the police.

Theres no way he will get $30 mych less $30 mil. The school, school district, city and county are all telling him and his father to go fuck themselves

Egg-head polack disapproves

Oh so that's why they came back to the USA. Surely it didn't have anything to do with being treated like a normal person in his "home" country.

I can't take this shit anymore. I'm going to go respond to a raid thread and get b& again.

muslims suing like jews, demanding gibs like niggers. america truly is a multicultural wonderland

>If its on Wikipedia, its common knowledge.

Wikipedia you say? Well then it must be true, can't argue against that

The kid ain't doing shit.

It's his father pulling all of those puppet strings.

People barely get $100,000 from being wrongly shot by officers lol, this guy wants millions. The sad thing is he might actually win

Boy I'm sure glad Obama invited this sandnigger who ripped apart a clock and shoved it in a box to the White House so he can turn around and sue the government.

Makes me happy that they're too stupid to sue for something they can actually win though.

Not that its true, just that asking for a source is lazy cretinous bullshit especially when I specifically gave you the cbs local report they sourced.

>People barely get $100,000 from being wrongly shot by officers lol, this guy wants millions. The sad thing is he might actually win
This kid was showered with praise, free swag from every tech company, had his media field day, met the president. It is over. Any 'injustice' has been rectified to be honest, it was a stunt anyway.

Any US lawyers confirm that civil suits are decided by jury? (I know that some are, can't remember) What would be the likelihood that normies in the US would decide in Clockboy's favour?

>asking for a source is lazy cretinous bullshit especially when I specifically gave you th
Hey everyone! I've spotted the leftist!

Provide sources for your shit or GTFO. That's the rule, kid.

Obama's Federal Justice Department will force them to settle out of court for big $$

Clock jihadi will use political leverage to force then to settle out of court to get his pay day. Obama's Federal Justice Department will lean on them, threaten to launch federal investigations against the local departments, and force them to put a big offer to him.

>I'm so far out of the loop, please help me find basic information that is easily accessible.
I have already seen half a dozen threads about this topic, so maybe I am desensitized, but the sources were provided yet again in this thread too.

this fucking little cockfaggot just needs to be deported or sold off to a saudi prince for his boy pucci