Psychedelics

what is Sup Forumss view of psychedelics? I agree with Huxley's belief that when used by smarter members of society it can be very beneficial. For me at least, my lsd experience got my life on track and helped me gain a better understanding of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6XQX3iED
politics.carolsvault.com/worlds-most-dangerous-drug-is-not-a-myth-scopolamine-aka-the-devils-breath-drug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Psychedelics are the ultimate red pill. Anyone who disagrees has simply never had a psychedelic experience.

Op here.
I can not necessarily agree with you. I think for some people, at least a great deal of the people I've met who have tried lsd or mushrooms, that the results are less than satisfactory. They can make someone overly idealistic (as we saw in the 60s). Many people become enamored with an idea that we are one life (which I, agree with) but then push the idea to forego the realistic natures of this world.

Bump because I want people to discuss this.

I wouldn't recommend lsd to normies for obvious reasons

most people aren't really ready for something like that & could hurt themselves or someone else.

it helped me understand my body & mind,
I can shake off depression and still be productive

however, it's like your mind is a beautiful home
+once you take heavy doses of LSD it's like all the windows get smashed out

you become forcibly aware of your impermanence & make the most of your time on this planet

I see everything now
the super rich globalist elites are poisoning us & treating us like lab rats

bumping and requesting tips for use + other user's experiences

I agree with all of your points, except for the last one. I feel as if psychedelics help to confirm the bias one has in their deepest subconscious. If I truly believed that Hillary Clinton was a lizard, and I took lsd, it would affirm my belief to myself. In the samesay that you believed in a globalist elite world order and your experience confirmed your bias. My interest in psychedelics is confirming the subconscious biases of people such as yourself.

I need to know more about you before I give you tips.

>age
>mental illnesses (if any)ie depression etc
>previous experiences with psychedelics
>reliability of your dealer
>type of psychedelic you're interested in

It's good and bad. Depends on the user. It's a tool.

In some ways we are all one. That's kind of what makes the whole most societies not getting a long kind of depressing. It is what it is though. I don't expect Islam to ever come to peace with outsiders; I mean, their book tells them they're subhuman so they're going to treat outsiders as subhuman.

It's not just Islam in the world that acts like that. I think the false idealism is expecting things to act more "correct" instead of how they actually are.

Also, my best experience was a two hour walk through my friends neighborhood. I kept approaching a church steeple before I realized that it was unreachable and that God was within the entirety of the universe, and that he was at once me but also so much more. Basically I became an agnostic pantheist buddhist because of the experience and I gained a newfound love for the stars.

I want to have a psychedelic trip in order to learn more about myself/ aid me on my journey to be the best version of myself. 20 years old and have done shrooms about 3 times, each time with the intention of "getting fucked up". Each time there was no spiritual/ introspection and me and my friend constantly joked about how we just felt poisoned. I'm thinking of doing lsd on my own and trying meditation for personal growth but there is a big part of me against it because I've messed with the wiring of my brain probably more than I should have already... Thoughts OP?

This. Exactly. I agree wholeheartedly.

no mental illnesses, history of depression (long gone)
had 110ug of LSD one day but took enough xanax to cut the trip short as I was alone, I felt panicky after a couple hours
>reliability of dealer
h-he has a lot of good feedback on A-bay
LSD is what I'm interested in (but I'm pretty ignorant)

Want me to show you where to buy some?

Will xanax really abort a bad trip?

I was a few hours into the trip so maybe it was a natural comedown, but it certainly calmed me (as it's supposed to)
All I can say for sure is it relaxes the fuck out of you.

No thanks trips I got a guy

First tip: have a trip sitter.
Second: LSD is typically a more "extroverted" drug than shrooms. Make sure your tripsitter is an intelligent individual who is Knowledgeable about LSD. Do not be afraid to talk to the tripsitter. They are called "spirit guides" for a reason. You don't necessarily have to agree with him/her. Perhaps the best breakthroughs will be where you realize that you differ from him/her.
Third: From personal experience, I would suggest smoking a little weed your first time with lsd. From all the people I've seen, and the few times I've done weed and lsd (I don't typically like weed, but it has a purpose here) it makes the trip come on faster and it makes it generally less overwhelming. The last thing you want is to be overwhelmed as an inexperienced user.
Fourth: This is your first trip. You will gain a lot, but most likely it won't be the breakthrpugh you want. You will xome out a changed person, but keep in mind that this is also like your first swim as a child. Before you can swim a lap you must get in the water at least once before, typically.

Finally: it won't fry your brain. Continuous prolonged use is required for that. Just be careful and once you get your breakthrough use it sparingly.

Pharmachemfag here.

I've found that only intelligent and rational minds really benefit from the psychedelic and stimulant classes of drugs.
OTOH, the dumber members of our species seem to handle downers like opioids and alcohol better.

Most people here would probably do good from psychedelics, but most people in general probably would not.

PS: Best psychs-
1. LSD/1P/ALD
2. 4-HO/AcO-MET
3. 2C-B
4. ETH-LAD
5. Mescaline/Methallylescaline
HOLY FUCK. DMT
OH GOD YES HOLY FUCK. aMT

I highly recommend ALD-52 and 1P-LSD right now, as they're easily and safely bought online, haven't attracted LEA attention in the US, and are every bit as good as Hofmann's lovechild.

nothing wrong with responsible use of psychedelics. only permavirgin autistic weaboos cry about people actually exploring life and consciousness crying out "degenerate".

just like they do with people who get laid.

Bruh, you can't turn down Clover Luck Trips

I'm a naturally paranoid person and 4/5 times I get bad trips/anxiety attacks so I don't fuck with them anymore. Even when I'm in a 'good' environment I'll always remember something from the past and everything goes downhill from there.

How much dose you took ?

Same advice as I gave

>DMT
I can't remember anything except a few spaced out emotions and a picture or two, but that drug changed my life.

The best way I can describe it is it's the best trip you'll never remember. It's like getting floored and screamed at, hard to remember but you come out with a new view from it.

Any good guides on how to synthesize it?

My guy just sold me a tab. I was new at the time and had no experience. In hindsight with more experience, I'd guess I got a 150 ug tab. Since then I've done it about 5 more times and achieved all I wanted from it for now. Maybe when I'm older I'll try it again, but where I currently stand in life I am content with my observations.

Yes, I'm
And one time my buddy gave me some benzos and weed to calm me down. I was still tripping afterwards but all of the anxiety and dizziness went away. I was just sitting around and staring at my pants the whole time because the texture on my jeans started to look like heiroglyphics

Synthesize what?
Lysergamides? You almost probably certainly can't.
They're very hard to synthesize on the best of days and require veteran orgo lab skills.
Don't even start trying to make lysergs before you can whip up phenethylamines and tryptamines with precision.

tl;dr - NO

Synthesize DMT

Btw, I'm just starting college for Organic Chemistry

Shrooms, m8s... Go for shrooms

5g is the dose!

You forgot how the precursors are all tightly controlled in the US.

>Pick wrong shroom
>Die

One time on a combination of mescaline, bufo alvarius venom, and mushrooms I went to the zoo

I had a 20 minute emotional experience with an African bird where I felt like I could psychically channel his plight, and all he wanted to do was be free. And yet, due to my societal constraints I could not free him without risking persecution myself. I realized society is our cage.

Also I fed these monkeys some leaves.

Depends on the sort of shrooms you tak really.

But just eat it, sit in a forest somewhere, you must be in nature(!!!) and relax

>picking shrooms from the wild

No, Hans, dont be retarded

if you are going to school just to learn how to make illegal drugs you are actually fucking retarded. if you have 5 years of ochem skills and about 2500 dollars in glassware, then maybe you can do it on a good day; else, dont even try. Oh and microgram scales are about 1000 too. here you go though..
pastebin.com/6XQX3iED

That's easier to extract than synth by far.
Acacia confusa and psychotria viridis are your best bet for a source now.
The DEA started threatening the mimosa root bark sellers so don't use that.

The Shroomery is a great site with many guides/teks for extracting HQ DMT. Choose one that meets your skills and supplies, they're mostly all good.

Good luck in school as well. It can get hairy.

Not the DMT precursors, you're thinking of LSD precursors.

it could help when we've got a lack of imagination

some meditations can bring almost the same effects... I had a lot of hallucinations while experiencing this. That's less expensive

LSD is like nuclear science. In the wrong hands it can be disatrous, in the right hands it can be extemely beneficial and helpful.

For example: Charles Manson worsened his mental illness with too much LSD and became a dangerous lunatic.
Ernst Jünger used LSD in a safe setting and apparently it only widened his horizon and sharpened his intellect.

I've never heard of bufo alvarius venom. You have my interest..please tell me more.

this is a very precise description.

>what is Sup Forumss view of psychedelics
I think Sup Forums and the alt-right in general is extremely "blue-pilled" on the topic. If only we could use the potential of the psychedelics.

Other than that, I had profound life-changing experiences on shrooms and LSD, DMT had me going but it was to abstract form me to bring anything with me.
I've seen how miserable people have completely changed their life for better after just ONE strong psychedelic experience.

It is a long lost knowledge, a personal psychiatrist, a teacher, it has visionary properties. I love it!

>meditation can bring almost the same effects as psychedelics

yeah i am going to assume you never tried psychedelics.

I misread. My bad.

dried cubensis.
The experience was very similar on the thai and mexican version of it.

>sit in a forest somewhere, you must be in nature(!!!) and relax
Absolutely, I like to take that in a sort of a ritualistic environment. In a cave, fire burning, lightning outside, fellow psychonauts beside me.

People using it with random people on random parties are probably hurting themselves

Anyone know the name of that one drug that's a plant but it's basically the equivalent of bath salts? There was a guy around where I live who ate some and he fucking lost it so hard that he cut his own dick and his tongue off. Lots of similar cases I here.

Haha you can't imagine the power of your own mind

That's freaking intense if you're doing it right

I don't have personal experience with this, but it is said, that certain techniques can cause a release of endegenous DMT in the brain

Try meditating on psychedelics

> People using it with random people on random parties are probably hurting themselves

This is true. Most psychedelics are not party drugs. Respect them, or you might come out for the worse.

oh shit never did
i want

>research chemicals
nah son. yes i know lsd is technically one, but that's been around for forever.

its called rumors you dumbfudge. but yes, if taken in a bad state of mind, surrounded by negative influences and people you can go literally crazy. But bath salts are made by the devil. Natural psychedelics were invented by mother nature over millions of years and those are in my experience not getting you to cut your dick off

It's a load of fucking bullshit. Any person I've ever met who did a lot of psychs was a lunatic. "dude shrooms and the illuminati dude". Shooting heroin every day is healthier for the mind.

Why do americans always have to damage control their drug addiction? You degenerate filth, there's nothing positiv with using LSD stop frocing this meme.

Oh here come the "rational" nationalists

Those limbs cause most of a mans folly and sin. Is he really worse off?

Upravo sam naso ovo u dvoristu? Da probam?!

not a fucking argument m8, why even bother posting?

english
no weird language there

>not a fucking argument m8
nice fucking meme, why even bother posting?

>rumor
It happened. And I found the drug after some jewgling: it's caled scopolamine. This isn't some run of the mill psychedlic you dumb kraut:

politics.carolsvault.com/worlds-most-dangerous-drug-is-not-a-myth-scopolamine-aka-the-devils-breath-drug/

True, had the poor bastard not bled out and died.

Should I Hail Mary and try this shroom whatever it may be?

Nemoj se zajebavat s tim. Ako ti se bas da, mozes ih vrlo lako uzgojit i sam, imas vodica po internetu

erm good question
i'm not an expert
but i guess you won't die if you try a millimeter to be sure haha

It's an amazing experience, sucks that people live their lives without trying it

haha good idea, I'll just try a little bit

pretty sure scopolamine is related to ghb or xanax not psychedelics

I did LSD once and had to get the world's first head transplant.

dude, you just made my day.
I can't wait you to tell me what happened haha

>nah son
Don't lecture a chemist on research chemicals.
We know what kind of reactions 1P-LSD will undergo in-vivo, because we know how things like propionyl and acetyl groups react in living things when attached to alkaloids.

In the case of 1P-LSD for example, the propionyl gets displaced leaving behind straight LSD, and the propionyl group alone is excreted via renal action.
This is why 1P-LSD is almost exactly like LSD itself.

Read up on Shulgin's work, and he'll explain it far better to you.

Many of today's RCs surpass the old standards.
6-APB for example often favors higher than MDMA, and its chemistry is non-neurotoxic unlike the former compound. 5-MAPB appears safer still, due to no detectable action on dopamine.

I've had mixed experiences with psychedelics. First trip, I dropped fourteen tabs in a club without many people I knew and I had to literally run home or else I would have done something stupid like have a heart attack or a mental breakdown. OTOH I had one trip in a cabin in Big Sur with my three best friends and it was beyond transcendental. It must have been because shrooms aren't the same as LSD.

Do it in nature and every time will be glorious.

Ain't much nature left in SoCal sadly...

Now that I'm older I hold fairly strong anti-drug positions to the point where I won't even take aspirin or drink coffee but I have a very hard time telling somebody not to occasionally use shrooms even though I probably won't ever use them myself again. It's the only drug that I've used that I look back on fondly. I look back on using what most consider light drugs like marijuana or tobacco and I wish I never used them because they've had noticeable effects on my health and personality, and obviously things like alcohol and cocaine have had much more exaggerated effects. I can't even breath properly through my nose anymore because I've done so much coke so I have a real hatred for it and people that use it.

Shrooms were good experiences though. It doesn't feel right to recommend it but I won't discourage it.

Did you die?

Your very knowledgeable regarding Psychedelics, anyway I could contact you?

>what is Sup Forumss view of psychedelics? I agree with Huxley's belief that when used by smarter members of society it can be very beneficial. For me at least, my lsd experience got my life on track and helped me gain a better understanding of society
I believe Psychedelics are essentially the key to reviving 'western' culture.

That's why they're illegal as they create a culture separate from both dogmatic Christianity and dogmatic atheism.

Europeans and Japanese used psychedelic mushrooms for so long they predate written records.

Once psychedelic use eclipses a critical mass the current dogmas will collapse and many pre-Christian traditions will re-emerge.

This, naturally, is something the Powers that Be are afraid of.

>I think Sup Forums and the alt-right in general is extremely "blue-pilled" on the topic. If only we could use the potential of the psychedelics.
That's because the Alt-Right is usually fairly young neocons that didn't manage to completely re-invent themselves and instead use regurgitated dogma stapled to warmed-over beliefs rather than plunge deeply into the very heart of conservatism itself.

In other words, they look into shit like ideology of the 1950s rather than read the philosophers and support Capitalism without having read the Austrian canon.

In short, the alt-right needs to reinvent itself, question every doctrine they hold and acquire a true identity.

No longer adhering to drug war propaganda is one important step.

I think the problem here is linguistic in nature. There are all vastly different substances, causing completely different states of mind. Not to mention the fact that some are addictive and dangerous to out health, others aren't.
But they're all called DRUGS making people like confused.

We can't even have an honest discussion or a public debated because people will disregard the issue by "uhmm dugs r bayyyd" statements and everybody will agree.

For anyone considering salvia divinorum, most people do it wrong. Usually teens who don't know wtf they are doing.

There is only one way to do it. You should either be alone or have someone there who will stfu and do nothing other than make sure you don't jump out of a window or something.

Make sure you are in the dark. As dark as possible. In a quiet place. Stoke it so it's really hot or use a torch. Take a big, deep hit and lay down. Exhale and wait a moment.

I'm afraid to try. Maybe I'll let my dog try first :DD

oh shit i just killed

Bufo Alvarius is also known as the Colorado river toad. This hardy creature spends the majority of its life hibernating in the ground, awakening only during heavy rains to have orgies of lovemaking and eating. Its paratoidal glands provide a defense mechanism against predators by secreting venom which is extremely irritating and caustic to mucous membranes. Some dogs have been known to die after trying to foolishly eat the acolytes of kek. This venom, though poisonous, becomes 5MeO-DMT when oxidized.

Basically you gently squeezed these hard glands on the outside of the toad and squirt the juice onto a mirror or something, then wait for it to dry and scrape it off with an exacto blade. You have to vaporize it a high temperature, so a wee meth pipe is the only real way to do it.

It takes more than one toad to get a real effect, and it is very short lived but intense, sort of like salvia.

Kek willing I will encounter some of his children during the next good rain.

As an interesting side note, cane toads, the invasive australian species, have a very similar toxin makeup.. I'm not 100% sure it would be as safe, but I've heard of dogs licking them to get high.. which is a much more toxic and dangerous way to do it than inhaling the vaporized fumes.

I cant imagine new religions being born now though with all the access we have to information and all the recent scientific discoveries

I cant see it happening without total societal collapse causing us to go back to the dark ages

Store bought mushrooms.

I should note that it's best to only take half of a toad's venom so that they can still defend themselves. It can take months for them to fully regenerate their venom.

I think even toads are entitled the second amendment.

They're legitimately not for everybody, but I personally find them to be an amazing tool and a great experience. Not sure if DMT is technically a "psychedelic," but it helped to drag me out of a very deep depression, and shrooms and acid have actually improved me as a human being, so I'd say they've been a net good for me.

I don't buy the idea that they're an auto-redpill. They can only work with the brain you already have, and while they do help bring things you've buried to the surface, they can't just make something enlightening ex nihilo. That said, I think they help to break habits and mental barriers.

I also appreciate them as an academic/study tool, too, believe it or not. I've used psychs to microdose over long periods to fight depression and improve my memory, and that helped with my studies, and I've also used them to make breakthroughs in math and language papers.

I dunno if it's actually possible to get "fried" on psychs. By all logic, I should be batshit crazy with the amount of drugs I've put in my body, but I haven't noticed any really lasting negative effects.

I'm pretty sure I found them in my yard.

what this guy said
You have a steam or something?

K fags, since this is just a degenerate thread. Whats 'safer' street LSD or buying online?

street acid is trash, dont be lazy buy it online

They helped me see my own bad habits objectively which assisted me getting trough a part of life where I was losing hope in my capabilities. Also helped me be a little less insecure of judgement. Other than that I do some once in a while (once or twice a year) for fun with my girlfriend or friends, they're like a defragmentation for my brain if you understand.

Sorry. I stay very low-key.
I pop in and out of drug/psychedelic threads here however.
Look for the fool posting pictures of delicious stashes.

PS- If you really wanna see how far the mind can go, and you're not prone to mania/psychosis via family history/etc, try some a-php and stay up for 5-7 days straight.
You'll get in touch with reality and fantasy in a way even psychedelics can't touch. It'll probably be terrifying as well, so make preparations beforehand.

You'll only do it once, but it'll open up your mind to simulated psychosis, and you'll gain the ability to see psychosis in other people intrinsically.
For example, I cannot look at Hillary Clinton anymore without seeing an insane psychopath out for personal glory.
I see psychos all over the place where I once could not. You'd be surprised who's off their nut when you know what to look for by experience.
Oh, and it'll give you lie-detection abilities. VERY good ones. Just be careful.

psychedelics are the drugs i tolerate the most, at least because there ar eno proven addicting factors. however i wouldn't try them personally, cos the effects vary from one personality to another and given mine i would end up stuck in a bad trip quite surely

Online. 100%. There are some awesome darknet vendors who can get you real shit (like 97% pure and upwards) for a decent price.

Street "acid" usually isn't even acid. You'll be waiting to come up, and then, all of a sudden, your brain will just be like, "Oh, shit. This isn't acid. I don't even know what I'm on. Buckle up."

Eh, not really. Shit like, say, Zen barely concerns itself with how reality works from a physical perspective. I do see your point, I just consider it a bit too flawed and oriented towards strictly theistic religions in general and the 'religions of the book' in particular.