WHAT THE FLYING FUCK DID MODS BAN REAL Sup Forums?

Fucking shills are on overdrive! Did the mods go Merkel Germany and banned everyone but the shills?

There are too many fucking shills even at this hour!

This was the real Sup Forums all along. We were afraid to speak up against Drumpf but no longer. We will not be shouted doen.

>Drumpf

Get the fuck out. Thanks for the bump

they are doing coordinated attacks alongside the MSM. They got their marching orders to really push on this 2nd Amendment angle and go crazy

Pretty sure it's a raid, no reason to waste Quads on it

CHECKED
>Drumpf
Dropped, Bernout

Dude just go to 8 chan

The mods actually work there.

MAGA!

>a fucking leaf

I don't give a fuck about the quads other than Kek giving me his blessings

I bet if we ran that Keith oberman clip where Hillary said the same about Obama they would spin that shit so hard for damage control

checked like a mate

Isn't 8ch Sup Forums dead?

muhhh feelings
muhhh safe place
grow a pair you cuck

I refuse to leave you shill.

Any attempt to abandon the board should be disregarded. We lose Sup Forums like #GamerGate lost Sup Forums and Twitter and you can go and start speaking Arabic

A FUCKING FROG

You should've been ran over in Nice instead of the kids that died. You are as bad as Canada and Sweden.

Fuck off you bread eating surrender monkey

it's just another raid
it will subside soon and there will be many more before november
fuck I can't wait for this election to be over.

Ask your fucking digits.
We /exodus/ now.
War soon lad.

We're being attacked. It's looking pretty rough. Can we make it?

WE WONT FUCKING LEAVE AND I WILL DODGE BANS AND HIDE BEHIND 7 PROXIES AND VPNS UNTIL EVERY SINGLE SHILL HAS BEEN EXPOSED

Everyone expected shills to flood Sup Forums, shills are always here shilling for shekels, JIDF, RIDF, etc.

Two very simple rules, to BTFO shilling idiots. One: Do not post in shills topics.
Two: Slide shill topics.

Do you really believe many people support this mouth breathing, drooling, brain damaged, stroked out Globalist puppet Shillary?

These morons are only posting here to earn some shekels. They don't even believe your vote will be swayed by their pathetic spam.

we're pinned on all sides with no support
they're closing in
I'm no hero
the real heroes died out there on the field

the butthurt in that thread is glorious