So in case anybody cares or not...

So in case anybody cares or not, Moon Girl is officially going to be titles "Marvel's Smartest Person" after her next arc

>tfw another bit of the Fantastic Four is being erased from Marvel

comicsbeat.com/sdcc-16-moon-girl-smartest-person-in-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/PleaseDontTellMyParentsImASupervillain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally who

It's a shame Valeria isn't around, I'd love to see them spar.
I guess we just need to sit back and watch Cho freak the fuck out instead.

>Smarter than Doom
NONSENSE! NONE ARE MORE INTELLIGENT OR MORE CLEVER THAN VICTOR VON DOOM!

No, Moon Girl is. Clearly says so right there.

Neat.
I like her.
Her book is chill and fun.

Forgotten in 2 years.

Moon Girl God-Queen of Battleworld fucking when???

>"Marvel's Smartest Person"
>Can't even into Muntzing

More like Moon Cricket

user...

can they please do something about that specific, cliche, child genius combination of those glasses and those shorts
please
it's hideous

Don't care. Tell me when she can put her buddy in a pokeball and she joins the Runaways.

WITNESS

>a black girl is Marvel's smartest person

SO progressive!

"Marvel's Smartest Person" is basically a booby prize.

>Cho

I like to think that no matter what he always retains his "rank". So if somebody else leaps to the top of the smert list, Cho just manages to improve so that he doesn't drop down.

I'd like to see this Devil Dinosaur be the one from Nextwave.

This is just after a young black girl who is way smarter than Tony Stark built her own armor in her college dorm room and will be taking over the role of Iron Man after he admits that she's better than he ever was.

Man its just kind of sad that they took a title as unique and weird and cool as devil dinosaur and just turned it into another generic marvel title.

Seriously, go read the omnibus
>expect dumb goofy shit with dinosaurs
>instead get berserk if guts was a t rex and if he had a monkey bro thst was basically kamina, fighting rival do is and fighting cosmic kirby stuff
>and motherfucking thunderhorn

>he admits that she's better than he ever was.
Thats honestly not a high bar considering how often Tony fucks up.

bullshit, Marvel's not that terrible

Kirby was so great, I wish there were more storytimes of his stuff.

They haven't released another issue in a few weeks

Its not cancelled is it? Also what about midnighter?

Well, Reed is no longer around, and Hank Pym's a robot now, so that's the two old options off the table.

I can't wait for Moon Girl to be smart enough to jam red hot metal RIGHT INTO HER FACE. The truest sign of genius.

This. Tony Stark proved himself an idiot ages ago.

>devil's back story
>devil getting bullied in the future
>devil getting enslaved and tortured by the dino riders and freeing himself to see moon boy again
>devil helping out those shitty humans by creating an ant war, only to get betrayed and Lazered into rocks
>devil constantly dealing with thunderhorn's shit

>moon boy being an outcast from his tribe after he helps devil
>moon boy getting kidnapped by giants and being terrified and wishing he could be with his bro
>moon boy getting abducted by those aliens and seeing some space odyssey shit and then having to go through the alien apocalypse to find his bro
>moon boy getting bullied by other tribes

>there will never be another bromance as beautiful as devil dinosaur and moon boy

>takes a bunch of random parts from weapons/armor that some superheroes invented and makes a lamp
>she gets declared Marvel's Smartest Person (probably by Obama)
is this related?

Hopefully this means she'll be sticking around... Marvel's overall output right now is so fucking dire that it would be a shame to lose a cheerful book like MG&DD

>inhuman shilling

Whatever happened to that terrorist kid?

At least Devil isn't a brontosaurus now.

His parents asked for millions of dollars in restitution even after Ahmed got tons of free swag because they're greedy parasites

>Ahmed
>terrorist

They won't cancel it. Aside from Hellcat, Squirrel Girl, and Spidey, it's the only children's comic from Marvel.

>this shit is another legacy character
At this point I'm no longer surprised. It's a matter of time before they go after Frank and make a black punisher

I'm more interested in the police who did everything wrong during that bullshit (not calling a bomb squad, putting the suspected bomb with them in the police car, generally acting like they already know it's not a bomb but still treating a child like that, etc.).

Wait is that tweet an edit? Did he really say this I thought it was just a meme!

Punisher was already black for a little bit though

They live in Turkey now from what I heard.

> black punisher
Outlaw is already sort of that

>race/gender/species swap a monkey into a black girl
>call anyone who criticizes it "raysis"

marvel comics, everybody. where a 100% jewish writing staff (and mark waid lel) think they're saving the black race by drawing pictures and refusing to hire actual black people.

Honestly, I'd much rather see them start to retire some old properties and make NEW comics, hopefully GOOD comics, with new characters.

Much better than this bullshit of replacing Tony Stark, although replacing a hairy, drunk, middle-aged dude with a hot ebony teen is certainly not a BAD idea.

Fucking man up, you balls-less faggots, and shut down some old books, hire some talent, and make good new books.

>Moon Girl is officially going to be titles "Marvel's Smartest Person" after her next arc

They should get the rights to adapt this:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Literature/PleaseDontTellMyParentsImASupervillain

That shit was GOOD.

pandering is disgusting

Oh for fuck's sake. Who isn't the smartest person in the marvel universe at this point? Literally everybody is some kind of ultra mega genius on top of being a scrappy but reliable fighter and a quirky subversion of their ethnicity's stereotypes.

Yeah, it's probably the only thing I've read of recent Marvel that didn't irritate me or make me quit out of general apathy.

Moon Boy's replacement.

Just like how Hank Pym is "Scientist Supreme" right? This will never be acknowledged, it'll be forgotten and Reed will be the smartest person again.

is she related to moon boy or something? i can kind of see a resemblance

Eh, who honestly gives a shit? It's a super boring book from the little I've read.

what about Midnighter? His series ended at Rebirth and he's getting another mini in October

Still waiting for Rocket Girl

>
>They live in Turkey now from what I heard.

Where the fake coup is being used to cover up the Islamist takeover and imposition of Shariah law?

...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

(ahem)

>another mini
Well fuck
I guess they'll never use him seriously

YOOOOOO!!!

Okay so what is the list these days? Reed Richards is rebuilding the multiverse, Val and the Future Foundation followed, Pym is Ultron and Bruce Banner is dead so they're all out

Lunella
Dr. Doom
Tony Stark
T'Challa
Adam Brashear
Peter Parker
Amadeus Cho
Beast?

>Beast?
Mutant traitor

Riri the new Iron Man is smarter than Tony so you better just put her as number 3 now I guess

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

(but a smart mutant traitor)

You forgot "comfy".

Are we counting abstracts?

Engineers do not count.

That's just the hard truth. Deal.

Wait a tick- How does Parker even rank?
He was once defeated by Paste-pot Pete.
That's a point deduction right there.

Earthbound humans who haven't been artificially enhanced

So no Leader, Mad Thinker, High Evolutionary, MODOK, Arnim Zola, Mister Sinister, Ultron, Prodigy, etc

That's...not a bad point.

He'll be around in Nightwing

Lame

Does Dark Beast count? I'd put Fantomex 5th too, since his intelligence is so ridiculously underrated

I think Bendis killed Dark Beast

The more popular you get, the stronger your character becomes. That's why Superman has become so strong and Batman keeps up with him.

yeah, Dark Beast is dead now

you rang?

and Gwenpool, Silk, Carnage and Moon Knight are good too

He would if he wasn't worm food.
He died in Bendis's last Uncanny X-Men run.
But he would have counted.
The trick is that DarkBeast never artificially enhanced his I.Q., just artificially enhanced his body, those smarts were all "natural" mutant mind power.

Oh yeah I forgot about that

Fuck

Why won't Jean just revive him? 616 Jean not the bendisjean

Reminder that Silk = Gwenpool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spidergwen

Has Amadeus moved up the ranks?
He was billed as the eigth smartest but there's been a few "disqualifications" since then.

why the hell would Jean revive one of their eugenic -lite enemies?

Always knew that because I read the comics
it's not even a question
Silk and Gwenpool are top tier books
while Spider-Gwen is a trend

BendisJean(teenJean) -IS- 616 (prime) Jean, it's a timetravel paradox! How many times does this need to be explained?

What about The Mad Thinker? or The Wizard?
Hell, what about Reed Richard's insane and evil Ultimates universe counterpart?

That doesn't make any sense. 616 Jean was the most powerful abstract and existed outside of time and space. How the fuck could time have any effect on her???

Bendis

Teen version Jean is from before the Phoenix. Time and reality effects her.
Goddess Jeanie is off somewhere outside known existence ignoring time, space, and causality but the kid version is just a kid.
The whole "she was always Phoenix" thing does not apply before the reality manipulating cosmic force attached itself.

Yeah I'm just gonna call bullshit since everything Marvel has them as 2 separate characters.

She's too convenient for them to have with her sitting behind the scenes blowing up and creating universes. They can write her into anything at any time if a writer fucks up, and just have her fix everything without an explanation. They must've told Bendis to sit the fuck down on that one.

She'll appear in 2 things and then be reduced to a background element at best. Only being brought back to be killed in an event with a load of z listers

A character made to pander not with anything more to them

Can Jean revive people?

Victor please, you're embarrassing yourself.

She literally creates, destroys, and heals universes from the palm of her hand and exists in a place no one can reach, while also having infinite power thanks to said place. She's essentially the goddess of Marvel, with ToAA being the god obviously.

jesus fuck i auctualy kind of like the book and i still think this is retarded

i choose to believe this is simply a gordian knot situation

>Paste-pot Pete.
Every-fuckin-time!

when all this first started i remember people insisting that it would be just a few heros there not going to replace everybody.

and looking back i can respect there optimism but holy shit were they wrong

They weren't wrong. They haven't replaced that many characters.

...yet

whats this picture about

It's in the job description of being The Phoenix: she is life and death and rebirth incarnate.

>boy swaps out clock guts to make "homemade" clock
>bring it to school to show his teacher
>alarm goes off in another teacher's class
>she assumes it's a bomb and they call the cops

He showed it to his science teacher, he told him not to show anybody else
The clock apparently went off during lunch and nobody gave a fuck
Then it went off during class and an English teacher freaked out
It was a countdown clock

Doom is going to be written by bendis, so he'll automatically lose 130iq points.
same thing happened to Iron man