Will this scene ever be topped in a capeshit film?

will this scene ever be topped in a capeshit film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AMg_whN3a0
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE
youtube.com/watch?v=tkmNF1BKfKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mOI4VpUeTps
youtube.com/watch?v=Xt0Fv0W-CSo
youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=76kZMkOgJ3c
youtube.com/watch?v=gPtPxqTdkig
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=PA0SarFs60w
youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIdTbaMhA
youtu.be/sNXohNU3tWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

will Disney ever sneak in a frame of a Lucio Fulci movie in one of their MCU movies

youtu.be/5AMg_whN3a0

Raimi was truly peak capshit. Nobody can top him.

>i won't let this train reach... Auschwitz
wtf

>ALL ABOARD THE RAPE TRAIN

jesus christ raimi. i knew the movie was r rated but was this necessary? he winked at a kid as he said it as well

>Alright Toby, I want you to give me a face of you taking a huge shit after you have devoured some jewish cuisine.

That behind-the-scenes footage is hard to come by these days. Sony have done well to suppress it.

Batman's brawl in BvS was absolute kino
youtube.com/watch?v=MyVPh3Usrho
Murder Batman is best Batman

this is absolutely comical. the train scene is spiderman 2 was absolutely cathartic.

it looks like a video game

Here we see tobey pulling a superman level feat, mean tom holland can barely break glass or lift a pile of rubbble, top kekerino

This raimiposting bullshit stopped being funny after five seconds. It's so pointless..how did it even start? Why do you soulless vermin insist on destroying my childhood? Grow up faggots

This was made for homosexuals

pulling a knife out look edgy but its one of the worst things you can do, its the only thing stopping the blood pouring out

i will say this about it, its better than any of the shitty fight scenes in nolans flicks

>h-he's just a kid! no older than my son

Oh shit, when he Rock Bottoms that guy!

*licks lips*

>looks like you got a camp to reach, spiderberg.

i cant fucking believe we wont ever see dialogue like this again.

Any Scene from BvS is far more kino than this cheesy and melodramatic crap.

My ADD is satisfied. Thanks user.

I believe the actual line is

>No older than my wife's son

youtube.com/watch?v=9dt8maD3FXE

That theme

>This is what DCucks actually believe

I like how it's subtly different from the theme in the first movie. Even the third movie's opening theme is slightly different.

>Can't let the Jews reach the swimming pools.

Is it just me, or did Raimi's movies feel more "New York", if that makes any sense? In both Amazing Spider-Mans, as well as Homecoming, it felt like the movie could have been set basically anywhere.

what's wrong with Tobey's mouth?

At least post the actual sequence you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=tkmNF1BKfKQ

It's just perfect

Chinks don't have souls so they don't care about how much heart a movie has

>In both Amazing Spider-Mans, as well as Homecoming, it felt like the movie could have been set basically anywhere.
this is intentional in capeshit now

Haven't read the comics, but is there any reason why Peter Parker has so much bad luck? I guess it's for comedic effect, but I don't know of any other superhero that gets shit on as much as he does.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOI4VpUeTps

This.

Have only lived in New York three months once, but Spider-man would be the movies that make me the most nostalgic about the city. That he grows to be an "icon" for the city is an especially New-Yorker city, and the struggles he encounters are so typical of the city too, ie. traffic always shitting things up for him, everyone always giving him shit on the "borough bridges" (is that what you'd call them?)... And the landmarks being the set-pieces for almost all the fights are great too. And it being contained to the "Spider-man universe" means we don't have to be distracted by anything else, while I know in Homecoming, Avengers shenanigans have him fight in Germany and DC.

Also this has nothing to do with my rambling, but I love about the Raimi movies that policemen, fire-fighters and random New-Yorkers are always there to help. That's the spirit of Spider-man to me, that it dampens Peter's life to endure things as his alter-ego, but that it's always "worth it" because of the good it inspires in people.
/rant

youtube.com/watch?v=Xt0Fv0W-CSo

This is alone more memorable than most MCU films.
What happened to theme songs guise? Do these even exist anymore? I mean okay i suppose GOTG has a few memorable songs from the 70s in it and that's cool, but there are no memorable instrumental themes in capeshit anymore, nothing to get you into that heroic mood

It helps you root for him as an underdog. Here's this nice, dorky kid who just can't get ahead in life but keep on chugging along anyway and doesn't give up. It's inspiring in a way. Of course that means nothing if the execution isn't correct, which of course it is in Raimi's first 2 movies.

>be big marvel fan since early 90s
>excited at cinematic possibilities when the movies started snowballing back when
>fast forward to present day
>can't discuss MCU without using "capeshit"

FUCK MARVEL

Yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ

This looks so fucking bad. I thought it was entirely CGI until I learned they actually built a set for this. So why the fuck doesn't it look real? I can tell for a fact Spiderman himself isn't real in this image.

why is everything fucking blue and orange in every fucking movie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ABSOLUTELY

>kino

Cancer is so easy to spot these days.

No, because Joey Diaz is in it.

No. Homecoming tried so hard to replicate this scene, as well as the dining with Dad villain scene. The original spiderman trilogy was truly kino.

>Stop the train done of these people are white!
Nah man just Italians.
>Then carry on with your good work driver.

What was Raimi's problem with southern Europeans?

youtube.com/watch?v=76kZMkOgJ3c

>came in 14 fucking days for that one line

>2:46 - 2:49

much better than Zimmer's repetitive percussion bullshit and MCU's generic crap, why doesn't every superhero movies nowadays pull epic themes like these anymore. The only thing I remember doing that recently is X-Men : Apocalypse

>shitting on The Rock
youtube.com/watch?v=gPtPxqTdkig

Go watch your dumbed down cape shit marvel pajeet.

>web stuck to the fence instead of the actual hull

Here's what happened to MCU themes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfqkvwW2fs

>every frame a reddit

This is literally plagiarism. What a hack.

Genetically engineered SS supersoldier stops train of Aryans from mistakenly going into Auschwitz (1944) (colorized)

It was a different time

good post.

This scene is pure kino from start to finish.

Shades of his MGS2 theme in there. You can tell Kojima got a ton of inspiration from it.

Stayed here five hours to get that. Thanks booboo.

It's literally the same composer, user

>these refugees must not reach Germany

Dare I say that Raimi is going too far here?

kek

This was unironically the weakest scene in the entire film, and the CGI was hilariously bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=PA0SarFs60w

This is the GOAT superhero scene

haven't seen this in years
will i like it again when i rewatch it

what do BvShitposters have to gain from all of this cancerposting?

post the drawing lol

Colors blend better with CGI

>Being that butthurt at raimi posting.

Does someone have a webm of the scene?

Thats a kino picture. Am stealing it.

Sup Forums is a Snyder/DC board. fuck off to reddit faggot

i want Malin Ã…kerman to break my rib cage

>cathartic
>being this buttblasted
post any marvel scene that you think is kino. its probably shit.

>That Moment when Spider-Man finally understood what 'responds to a need' meant and went Super Spider-Man

That's because of Jim Norton.

Did he film the street scenes, cause that's what it was.

2nd this. i googled but could not find it

youtube.com/watch?v=pFvIdTbaMhA

Is that CIA on the right?

Well Homecoming was literally fucking filmed in Atlanta because Marvel can't afford to shoot anywhere else with their $200 budget blockbusters that make like a billion each, so they shoot all of their movies there now. It really pissed me off with Spider-Man though, especially with how integral New York City is to that character. As someone who grew up in NYC it made me lose any interest I would have had in seeing it, especially since there's no way they can pass Atlanta off as New York City. Movies and shows are filmed here all the time, and all the other Spider-Man movies were shot here as well. Sony and Disney couldn't fork up the cash to shoot it here? I know they shot a few scenes here, but iirc they were just like establishing shots or exteriors where they had to be filmed in NYC out of necessity.

It'd be like if Harry Potter wasn't filmed in the UK but the film acted like it was anyway. It'd almost be insulting to the audience.

>Spider-Man, I'm CIA!
>Uhh you don't get to bring friends, learned that lesson the last time
>Bane?
>Pull the Ship together Spider-Man, I'll call it in

>no new york

this movie is sounding better all the time

Objectively speaking Dr. Manhattan's origin sequence was the best capek*no scene ever made. BASED Zack.
youtu.be/sNXohNU3tWo

i remember this being the first picture i ever jacked off to

I like the part where he went boom boom

>posts picture from show set in New York

this bait is sounding weaker all the time

YOU MESS WID ONE OF US YOU MESS WID ALL OF US

HEY GREEN GOBLIN, I AM WALKING HERE

I fucking hate this scene because it makes them overly competent and also overly violent fucking psychos

Based Moore and Gibbons, really. The movie pretty much uses the graphic novel as storyboards with more shot-for-shot recreations than original ones. Snyder did a fine job and the movie is good, but it's really just a literal translation of the source material to film.

Watchmen should've been a deconstruction of superhero movies, especially the current state of them. The film came out way too early. If it was made now it would actually be able to capture the themes and ideas that Moore was conveying rather than taking a deconstruction of superhero comics and adapting it into a superhero movie.

>tfw we will never get a version of Watchmen by Paul Thomas Anderson or the Coen Brothers

I was being sarcastic, my man. No NYC, no watch.

>That's the spirit of Spider-man to me, that it dampens Peter's life to endure things as his alter-ego, but that it's always "worth it" because of the good it inspires in people.
Are (you) the Spider-Man of this thread?

Nigga you used the exact same post format as

Harry Gregson Williams composed MGS2's music what are you talking about

Nope. Besides The Incredibles, only the Raimi Spiderman movies actually captured the spirit of what superheroes are about. I don't mind capeshit now, it's entertaining, but essentially all the recent Marvel and DC offerings have just been comic-themed action movies about political turmoil and other such shit.

They aren't really super heroes, just action heroes in outfits. Spiderman was different.

Its called having Danny Elfman compose your soundtrack. You know, the guy who did the burton batman there, and the simposns theme, and the nightmare before christmas. Having a guy like that, will give you a good theme.

Why does Sup Forums praise this chick flick so much?

How many people did batman murder in that scene?