"I'm a NEET but let me tell you all about fiscal and monetary policy"

>"I'm a NEET but let me tell you all about fiscal and monetary policy"
>"I've literally never read a book but let me lecture you on political theory"
>"I don't even go outside or have a single friend but here's my opinion on effective public policy"
>"I can't even lose my virginity but let me explain to you how I would easily handle complex international relations with my extensive experience cuddling my dakimakura"
>"All I do is plat runescape all day long but let me explain to you why an entire field is a sham based on my own anecdotes"

>Literally 10+ threads a day about being suicidal, being a NEET, having severe mental disorders
>And yet EVERYONE on this board has an opinion of complex, multidimensional issues
Why does it feel like Sup Forums and Sup Forums have daily competitions to see who is more retarded?
Should we make having a certain university degree or work experience a requirement to post on some subjects?

Appeal to Authority

>Le logical fallacy fallacy
It's not an appeal to authority when having opinions on such difficult and complex topics requires a ton of background knowledge.

Would you listen to a homeless person for investment advice? Why not? Le appeal to authority meme xD his opinion is just as valuable as a CFA.

I mean, if you need a persons credentials to consider what he has to say then an anonymous forum probably isn't the place for you.

But doesn't that make sense? NEETS have the time to educate themselves in all sorts of fields, they are an embodiment of the Homo Universalis, a classic notion of what it means to be human instead of the modern "lel you have to specialize in ONE aspect so you can be of use!". No, a true NEET has a thirst for knowledge on all kinds of different subjects and can sharpen his mind debating with other likeminded individuals. Wageslaves or normies could never achieve this level of development because they get sidetracked by trivial shit and ofcours the 40 hour workweek which leaves them drained of energy to grow as a person. It's actually kind of sad. So no, John, YOU are the demons

Would you listen and respect the opinion of a morbidly obese person thats never played a sport in his life on how to become an elite level athlete?

They have the time maybe but not the willpower. Maybe one in ten thousand NEETs have read ONE nonfiction book per month on average despite having 16 hours of freetime a day.

I know that all great philosophers were neets but I don't think anyone on r9k has published any great works.

i wouldn't listen to anyone on Sup Forums for anything

/thread

>>"I'm a NEET but let me tell you all about fiscal and monetary policy"
I don't get why people do this. When's the last time someone went up to a geologist and told him "hey, i didn't study geology or anything, but igneous rocks are bullshit!"

I am more interested in how the fuck do I solve the fucking dysfunctional CAPTCHAs so I that I can keep insulting people with issues online.

Everyone and their mom has an opinion on economics. Minimum wage went up here and I've yet to meet a normie that doesn't greatly overestimate his knowledge regardless of whether they think it's good or bad.

I just need to know where they got their PhD in economics and how long they've worked as a central banker.

>Appeal to Authority
I am a wageslave, I work 40 hours a week, yet I'm posting here, and by the time I go to bed, I'll turn on a language learning podcast or an audiobook to listen to. You can make time for anything. No need to go to extremes.
What I've learned from my own experience, interacting with people around me, is that the more free time you have, the problems just seem to "pile up", rendering you ineffective and usually pitiful. NEETs rarely do anything you've mentioned. These things require a backbone, a.k.a a sense of worth. That's money in today's society, like it or not. I scar my hands, I think of new ideas and ways to get the job done, I sweat, and at the end of the month, I get a paycheck which I invest into a hobby, or spend it on eating at restaurants, visiting a nearby attraction, HELPING my family. And from that sense of (false, if you want to call it in a cynical worldview) achievement, I think to myself: "There is more I can do with this framework, other than my job. I want to be a complex being, I have the resources"

>Should we make having a certain university degree or work experience a requirement to post on some subjects?
This. Only people with at least a bachelor should be able to post.

It's kind of interesting that you mention this.
Bit of an autistic rambling, but right now i'm a shut in NEET and i've gotten an increased interest on Cold War era history and current Middle East geopolitics. Was even thinking of studying something related to political science but i'm still quite unsure because of how discredited are humanity degrees, also don't know if the contents are actually good (like if they mention people like Fukuyama or Huntington) or just something for aspiring CNN commentators who write pointless diatribes about Drumpf or other flavour of the month.

>Why does it feel like Sup Forums and Sup Forums have daily competitions to see who is more retarded?
Sup Forums as a whole is like that

This. When will wagies learn?

So, you're one of those guys with strong opinions and without value to society that OP was referring to?

>me smart because me use ad hominems to claim my opinions are better than yours

>B-but ur a slave! You work for THE MAN/shekelburg/the 1% instead of posting on Sup Forums all day with intermissions of begging mom for tendies!

I love how NEETs make up these fantasies of being some sort of Ubermensch that's fluent in 30 languages, is an elite athlete and 15 other things but you open /r9k/ and they post wojaks and peepees hanging themselves. Which is it, big guys?

depends on the board. Sup Forums? fuck no, /diy/ on the other hand has taught me some really useful tips.

I don't have strong opinions really, i'm fairly moderate and would just like to give my autistic hobbies a good use in real world.

This

You need to go out there and compete with people and beat them.

yeah they educate each other by reposting meme charts.

NEETs quite literally on suicide watch.

>NEETs quite literally on suicide watch.
>on suicide watch
most of the are

Well i think i should first fix my slight social phobia, but other than that i'd be cool to do what you say

You think some normie with friends, a gf and a job knows more about fiscal and monetery policy than a well-read NEET? Think again, normies know so little of the world they traverse

>I take this board seriously
>I need to make multiple threads daily thinking I'll suddenly subvert all of this board's culture

>I save images of people wearing funny hats

>I don't know the meaning of the file.png filename

>I'm a proud phoneposter

>frogposter
>actually a good post
Huh

NEETs have the most free time and were great students when they were younger, and our superiority complex and perfectionism makes us want to learn things about multiple subjects. We are the future. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

>OUR PERFECTIONISM
>neets

>university degree
Universities are supposed to be liberal propaganda centres, though

only the most retarded of brainlets believe this

Perfectionism is not what you might think.

Being a loser isn't most peoples idea of perfectionism.

NEETs don't educate themselves, they hide in hugboxes that provide them with all the carefully selected content that supports worldviews they find comforting. They have not seen the real world, they just view it from afar through the lens of memes. Even if they DID choose to pursue genuine education, it would be wasted knowledge, because they wouldn't do anything with it.

>they hide in hugboxes that provide them with all the carefully selected content that supports worldviews they find comforting

That covers ~90% of humanity, though

>I love how NEETs make up these fantasies of being some sort of Ubermensch
I thought these were ironic memes.

There are degrees of delusion. People will seek out what they want to hear, but if they have a job, socialize, and have hobbies, they will probably be confronted with other opinions and things that (unironically) make you think. Since you can't just hold up an image of a soyboy wojak and call people cucks in real-life, you end up having discussions with people instead.

That's bullshit. Most people literally don't give a shit about anything BESIDES themselves and their immediate wellbeing.
>Most people don't know or even care to know about anything complex or difficult. See: literally every statistic showing the average person as lazy and useless cattle
>inb4 fedora meme but it is true

Embarrassingly obvious

Forgot to add:
The average person in the western world is fat, reads almost never, watches Netflix/YouTube/plays videogames/etc for most of their freetime and is in every way useless.

See: every survey on political or economic knowledge.

See: "im voting for trump becus fuck da mexicans!/im voting for obama becuz we both be black!/im voting for Hillary because we need a woman!", etc.
See: the fact that even people with enough money to save for retirement are too retarded
see: adults failing basic geographic history or math questions.

>these people actually think

>flag
Stopped reading there.

>Since you can't just hold up an image of a soyboy wojak and call people cucks in real-life, you end up having discussions with people instead.

Oh I see. You're projecting- YOU have never been outside or had a friend.

What were you assmad about originally, btw? It's obvious one particular threat blasted your booty, which one?

Lol you can't call people irl cucks or soyboys yes but you also can't cite sources for any claims either, you have to literally battle people irl with logical fallacies or assumptions or memorizing 100 facts.

>I never left my hometown but let me tell you about your country

>tfw pretending to be a neet to shit on wagies

lol

ANOTHER

yeah, I've always found it pretty funny, to be honest. especially how those types often seem to unironically see their all day long Sup Forums binges or hundreds of hours' playtimes in vicky 2 as educational or some shit lmao

haha this leaf absolutely triggered all these fucking NEETS
>muh appeal to authority

the best part is it's not even an appeal to authority: his point seems to be that they wouldn't be NEETs if they had been even remotely good with money, and they wouldn't be lonely dickheads posting on a kosovar scrapbooking bulletin board if they actually understood how people work well enough to have valuable insights on social policy. that's not a universally applicable principle in my opinion (e.g. the fact that I've been unsuccessfully trying to kick my dr*g addiction for years now is EXACTLY why you should listen to my advice about avoiding such scenarios or about kicking it), but in this case it definitely has some merit

>"I'm a NEET but let me tell you all about fiscal and monetary policy"
Being a NEET can be an effective economical choice in some circumstances whether it's inheritance or welfare in places like Germany or Scandinavia. Also being a wagie doesn't make you an economic expert, in fact many wagies are complete shit with money. I'm a mechanical engineering major personally
>"I've literally never read a book but let me lecture you on political theory"
No, I don't need to read garl marx to realize that communism is retarded.
>"I don't even go outside or have a single friend but here's my opinion on effective public policy"
Yeah, I'll just ignore how obviously fucked the courts are
>"I can't even lose my virginity but let me explain to you how I would easily handle complex international relations with my extensive experience cuddling my dakimakura"
A comparison between fucking a roastie and international relations is dumb. But I probably wouldn't easily handle complex international relations
>"All I do is plat runescape all day long but let me explain to you why an entire field is a sham based on my own anecdotes"
Sorry I don't want to step on a landmine before deciding that stepping on landmines is a bad idea