Korea would've ended up better as a western colony

Korea would've ended up better as a western colony.

White people, please save us from this oriental hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimizuka
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Start a pro-white immigration party
2. Win election and allow citizenship for any european (not US cause those aren't white enough)
3. When SK is about 10% white, genocide all Koreans
4. KYS if needed

Mexico would've ended up better as a Japanese colony

Japanese people, please save us from this white hell.

>Protestantism is the fastest growing religion particularly evangelicals
>American style neoliberalism with physical slums
>circumcision is commonplace

Hate to tell it to you, but you`re the 51st state of US at this point.

Just move to another country

Please Portugal accept Korean.
Japan is full.

no thank you, they fit in with your culture better :)

Oh, no.
Why do we have to accept them?
Since you said "move to another country",
you should fulfill your responsibility. :(

I suggested a solution, I didn't say "come to my land"

You are a man who is really cunning. : )

Yes, now stop being racist and accept all Koreans you netouyo

Are you Korean?

No, I'm white

>spaniards
>white
wh*Toids fear the big moor cock

It's a very funny joke! :D

You have little vocabulary skills for a white :)

Hello my ex-colony whose soul is sold to the north.

I can speak English

get away you psycho

>I have a sufficient command of English
better than me?
∧_∧ / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
( ´∀`)< gtfo, オマエモナー
( ) \_____
│ │ │
(__)___)

What’s going on?

Yes, I am literally a step above you solely because I'm fluent in English

In korean thread, our stupid compatriot fellow and fucking poorotugalian fight against each other.
the latter is still proud of their command of English like in spite of their poverty.

you mad? you jelly?
yea you mad and jelly

what? the former started though. >You have little vocabulary skills for a white :)

Portuguese flag recommended OP poster move overseas.
Japan flag refused to accept Koreans.
Developed into this dispute

desu :3

Rather than the former(fucking my jap fellow) it seems that the latter(portuguese guy) started this dispute だよ、お兄ちゃん!(dayo, onichan!)
yes about my own ability my command of English is clumsy, at least clumsier than you.

stupid gook
go watch your idol dvds

> western colony
That’s the worst choice, brother. Why don’t you ask help for China?

>China's protectorate
yes better choice
>China's colony
>China's trial to make chosun dynasty their colony was harder and harder after 1884
in this way the choice is the worst

baka nihonjin

calm down both fucking poortuguese and ignorant dull Jap.
especially the latter, Don't be so rude toward foreigners, gaijin-san please.

you're stupid
you're an ahojin

cringe

Why did Hideyoshi forcefully relocate so many Koreans to Japan? Why does Japan collect so many cultural artifacts from Korea? Why did the Japanese try so hard to assimilate Korea during the forceful occupation? Why do Japanese get butthurt when zainichis keep their Korean names? Do they want Koreans to become Japanese? I think Japanese behavior towards Korea is very strange.

>Why did Hideyoshi forcefully relocate so many Koreans to Japan?
Until then the cultural power of Korea is the same as or more than Japan's one(especially in china, porcelain).
We kidnapped the technic in Korea and treated them as special masters...
>Why does Japan collect so many cultural artifacts from Korea?
We are the one whose artifacts are deprived of.
>Why did the Japanese try so hard to assimilate Korea during the forceful occupation?
in a way this is the common treat in imperialist era.
In that day we built a "western-oriented", "cultural" institutions and buildings and evoked such "progression"...Yes this was for then Korean just mixed blessing and our behavior toward them looked just oppression.
>Why do Japanese get butthurt when zainichis keep their Korean names? Do they want Koreans to become Japanese?
But m8, you are the nation who oppress the minority in harder way than Japs did it.
In a way Japanese culture has greatest peer pressure against minorities in different areas.
furthermore zainichis and other minorities are attacked in order for the poor, awkward and less-educated persons who have grim ressentiments to satisfy theirselves by oppressing someone and making them socially more miserable than them.
yes this structure is the same as the discrimination in your country.

Being a colony of foreign cunt ain’t no good either way. But preferring the w*ite over fellow Asians is not right imo.

Let’s see what our surrounding cunts have done to us.
> Soviet
> massacred and raped countless civilians in Manchuria brutally. The survivors were sent to Siberia and forced to have labour in gulags for decades. We are still not informed about the whole scale, facts and data of this thing.

> United States of America
> Burnt and bombed countless civilians by air strikes and they even dropped nuclear bombs on ordinary people. They demanded our government to prepare brothels for US soldiers saying soldiers might assault random ordinary women on the streets if brothers aren’t prepared, then they actually assaulted ordinary women not only on the streets but also inside their residents, breaking into them, even though our government have prepared brothels.

> China
> They exempted us from paying the entire reparation saying the reparation must be the heavy burden for ordinary Japanese people. Despite the war atrocities our soldiers have committed in China and the denials our prominent persons have expressed, they keep trying to make peace between us. Despite the diplomatic conflict between China and Japan, China has offered Japan a seat of Vice President of AIIB.

Look. Asian’s true friend is Asian.

Look how Anglos team up. You can never become one of them.

t.在日(Korean live in Japan)

Shut the fuck up weeb shit

いや知ってるけど(I of course know it)
在日の定義を言って何が言いたいんだよ(what do you wanna indicate by that?)

ごめん、バカは話しかけないでくれ。頼む!

How are the Olympic tourists doing, has anything stupid happened yet?

たのむから日本の旗ぶら下げてSup Forumsを荒らさないでくれ
他の日本人がみんな迷惑してる

We will save Korea

The initial topic is gone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimizuka

Dumbfuck jap KYS

If you honestly believe that there aren't large swathes of the united states who are just as white as any europeen then you have no idea what your talking about

pudrete

explain this

An American military brat in Korea created a shitposting thread, which attracted an English teacher in Japan to roleplay along with the shitposting, which in turn attracted another gaijin in Japan, who is playing the obnoxious gatekeeper role.
All very cancerous and yet another example of why flags were a mistake、です senpai。

You are absolutely fucking pathetic.