Do you hate your country, user? If so, why?

Do you hate your country, user? If so, why?

Sometimes
Most people seem really fake and judgemental about the most trivial things.

Mainly the people, and mainly millennials and liberals. They're super fucking whiny and faker than Mia Khalifa's tits. It feels like 95% of people here aged 16-30 are just self absorbed pieces of shit.

Then again, that might just be all people that are like that. Or it might just be the fact that I don't like people in general. But I go to a community college where there's lots of retired military, and of course there's lots of people just out of highschool. The 30-40 somethings who are retired military and my professors in there 40s-50s are some of the nicest people I've met, but most of the highschoolers are obnoxious brats that seem like they don't even care about the classes and are there for fun.

But again, it might just be that I hate people, or maybe older people really are just way nicer and more pleasurable to be around.

I love my country.
I hate brazilians though.

kinda.
corruption,stupidity sometimes,t7iine,forgot their origins and larp as filthy camel piss drinkers,some people are selfish and lazy.

i love my country, and the people in it.

no, i'd die for it
just hate how our 70's commie-tier corrupt scum are shitting on years of progress
p*litician day of the rope when

yes, people is stupid and uneducated, they're too easy to manipulate

It's full of mongrels and indios

Depression

I feel the same abut mine.

It hurts my feel fees when people on the internet call me a camel fucker and it makes me self conscious about my country.

Nah. I wish it wasn't so corrupt, inefficient and riddled with pointless in-fighting; but I certainly don't hate it. I don't love it either. I'm mostly lukewarm towards it.

Goat fucker, camel fucker, donkey fucker, rapist.

maybe you're the problem you fucking nerd lmao

kinda, I really like our national parks but our urban planning is absolute piss, cagers everywhere, and our government is extremely zionist.

Obvious reasons.

Some parts are good. Others not so much.

California shouldn't even be considered America desu

No I just want it mercy killed to spare it further punishment. I mean it's obvious there's nothing left to expect, why do we have to continue suffering?

unable to get a job with BS in physics in this shithole.

Sweden is great. It's the people and the government I don't like.

I hate shitaly
Germany should anschluß

1)It's your own faut when political alternatives don't distance themselves from nazism

2) You people have been crying that europe will be replaced any second now since turkish guestworkers in the 1970s yet still we are here and turkish birthrate is now lower than 2