DEPORT CROOKED MELANIA

politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-donald-226648

There is an overwhelming chance according to her own statements (own statements Sup Forumsacks, so you dont get to cry Globablist Soros conspiracy theories now) Crooked Melania committed VISA fraud in the US.

SHE IS AN ILLEGAL SLAV.

> An H-1B visa can be valid for three years and can be extended up to six years—sometimes longer—and would not require renewals in Europe every few months. If, as she has said, Trump came to New York in 1996 and obtained a green card in 2001, she likely would not have had to return to Europe even once to renew an H-1B."

And NO you DO NOT GET TO say that's not the same as those illegals and make up excuses for this. Because 40% of illegal spics are those who overstay their visa aka. Visa fraud.

P.S: That is it. I have a had a good time on Sup Forums and Sanders forums (I am an ex-Sanders voter) hearing about how much of a bitch HRC is. (She is in some issues like Islam, Cuckoldery of EU) I am voting HRC. Donald Trump is unimaginable. HRC term will be few thosand more Syrian "peaceful" refugees. More pandering to BLM terrorists etc. None of which come even close to the stupidity of that buffoon Trump.

But 90% of Clinton scandals are propaganda. I didn't believe it at first. Clintons are easily hate able so I believed whatever I read on Breitbart. And no I did not use HuffPo. I am a NEET so I have time to research shit like this. Literally every scam is some bullshit made up by the GOP - from Vince Foster to Travel gate uptil Benghazi. Clinton Foundation is all smoke and no fire. Clinton Cash has been debunked by even Anti-Clinton people. Dodd-Frank's author backs HRC, so I cannot she how she would repeal Wall Street regulations. Not to say there are no bad things on her side. For ex. Email is legit. Sniper Bosnia bullshit was legit. But that will not stop me from voting HRC over the orange buffoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-melania-trump-vs-khizr-khan-the-muslim-ban-is-looking-better-and-better
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>40%
So 60% aren't
We're more worried about the non-visa overstays, they're the wholly undocumented ones.

Also thanks for correcting the record or whatever the new initiative is. :)

Much loud speaking about how Clinton myths are debunked and how you are willing to overlook some of it.

But how is Trump a buffoon?

That is literally your only argument against him.

MAGA! WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!

Shut up. Nobody cares. Melania isn't running.

You'll have to do better to support that psychotic, brain damaged, serial killer cunt you want to let into the White House.

This would be awesome to witness

This thread is how I know blues lose no matter what.

Hang on, I still haven't seen proof that she was paid for work yet. Can I get a source on that?

Doesn't count if your hot.

It looks like Bruce Jenner you disgusting slob.

You're delusional.

Phaggot detected.

yeah, post naked melania to slide the wikileaks threads about Seth Rich murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

ILLEGAL IS AS ILLEGAL DOES

I'm going to be straight here. I am a white nationalist, but I am also a cuckold. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at pleasuring white women. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once, Sup Forums. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it for once.

Yeah, post Seth Rich link to draw attention away from illegal Melania.

So Trump is bad because he wants to fix the crooked immigration system that even his wife was a part of?

OP, the reason she was hired on that VISA system which didn't allow her to work legally in the USA was because it is cheaper for companies to use those VISAs because then she doesn't get taxed in the USA.
Do you want Trump to fix a system where people can be brought in and not taxed, or do you like the system that allows tax avoidance?

>...we read about a common racket to get around the restrictions on working with a B visa. Basically you enter the U.S. on one of these visitor visas, take up employment, but are paid in some foreign jurisdiction. This scam allows your employer in that foreign jurisdiction to avoid the hassle of petitioning for H-1B workers; avoid numerical limitations on H-1B workers; and avoid the (nominally enforced) requirements that a job be posted in the U.S. and have pay comparable to that of a U.S. worker. This also guarantees that not one dime of tax revenue…will go to U.S. coffers.

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-melania-trump-vs-khizr-khan-the-muslim-ban-is-looking-better-and-better

Melania may have been one of those B visa workers.
Of course she wouldn't have arranged the employment herself. That would have been her agency.

The obvious answer is to support a candidate who wants to stop this kind of system, aka Trump.

She could have applied for the proper visa and worked legally. If Trump's stance is that it's WRONG for Mexicans and others to enter and work illegally, and that someone ought not to enter and work in America illegally because it's wrong to do so, then this also applies to his wife.

>She could have applied for the proper visa and worked legally. If Trump's stance is that it's WRONG for Mexicans and others to enter and work illegally, and that someone ought not to enter and work in America illegally because it's wrong to do so, then this also applies to his wife.
Yep, the immigration system needs fixing. That is why I'd vote Trump.

No one cares.

>it's WRONG for Mexicans and others to enter and work illegally
It's wrong for the US to allow them to do so.