Pajeets actually need to be explicitly told this

>pajeets actually need to be explicitly told this

Fuckin' pajeets, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Actually shitting in the "NO" way is better for you, it's the natural position for humans to defecate.

pajeet on holiday in spain

Keep believing those Jew lies boy-oh

Next they'll be telling you putting a big black dick up your butt prevents prostate cancer. Oh wait they already say that. See what I mean?

Fugg really?
Top Kek m8

It is us who must change to accommodate them

>pajeets
>toilet
It doesn't check out.

This is for chinks.

It's also a good way to end up with a shard of porcelain in your ass too.

the left side is healthier for your colon

Why not both?

Oh is it now? Please explain the health benefits from shitting in a different position? I would really like to see the scientifically proven benefits.

What you mean there are none? You just made something up to make yourself feel better so you didn't sound like a fucking animal to the rest of the world? Oh that's a shame.

Sign of poor hip flexor strength. Raise you legs unassisted for maxium shitting gains.

Australia, explain this to me. How can you run over Abos like they are pavement, but you bend over for Pajeet at the same time?

I straight up can't take a shit unless it's in the NO position, NOTHING COMES OUT HELP

They control all the petrol stations.

It's easier, your low belly is being pushed with your legs and the angle spreads better your butt also that way the anus is aligned straight down.

saged

squat shitting is clearly superior

if you don't believe me then just try it out

it makes big shits easier to push out

But it's very bad for your knees.

youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

cause no.

Finally, a burger who actually knows shit.

literally every animal shits in the squat position

humans adopted the sitting position for some stupid reason idr but it's fucked

modern doctors will tell you to raise your feet on some stools just so your anus is in at least a half squat position

the squat is the most natural seating position for humans and aswell

chairs are making our lumbar spines weak af

no it's bad for YOUR knees cos you're a fat fuck who can't touch his toes let alone see his own dick