Are you happy Sup Forums?

Are you happy Sup Forums?
Do you think you will find love in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQzlkm0GU&feature=youtu.be&list=FL0gENiVsKKxK4xUg5RHGTiA
youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Personally I'm pretty happy here but the job outlook looks grim.

I made this.

i NEED a kgf

You need some with regular couples. Hollywood doesn't count.

Why is the guy always cuter than the girl in WMAF couples?

Average white males can get high asian females. It's pretty easy.

because white men are a gift to humanity

nice work cuck

Based Thai cuckold

We'll see

Hope you motherfuckers don't complain about white genocide when you get replaced by fucking hapas.

Hapa men die alone
Hapa women get WHITED
High IQ Asian genes will be assimilated and whites in the future will look like Slavs

Post that on r/AsianMasculinity for some good laughs.

No, i believe imma die an incel

Because you like cocks.

>How to ensure your hapas kids will murder you in your sleep
Fucking yellow-fever faggots

I hope so.

Is there anything more pathetic than /r/asianmasculinity

Yes. Racial play.
youtube.com/watch?v=KAlQzlkm0GU&feature=youtu.be&list=FL0gENiVsKKxK4xUg5RHGTiA
Listen to this beauty.

>when you stumble into a WMAF thread
better than clicking on a general I guess

A woman degrading herself as a subhuman while fucking you is the most American thing I have ever heard of

Do you happen to be asian?

>Are you happy Sup Forums?
Sure
>Do you think you will find love in your country?
Probably not.

I’ll probably never find love no matter where I go

It’s just not for me, I enjoy the idea of it but in reality I know it can be very harsh

Western Whiteness will be destroyed and a new race of Eurasian superhumans will rise from the ashes, destroying and conquering all in it's path.

I happen to be white (by American standards) and happen to like Asian women. This thread just caught me off guard.

I hope not, because I don't think asian people atractive at all.
I like blondes with blue eyes.
Too bad I'm way too fucking ugly :(

>tfw think that Asian girls are robotic and cold so I'm scared of being myself in front of them

Congrats man, you've fallen for memes.

I've fallen and I can't get out. I know I'm wrong but I can't help it.

Just go for white women instead.
Or brown men like myself :P

It's not the same ;(

>Or brown men like myself :P

How so? What is it about asian women you guys like so much?

no
Very unlikely. I don't like aussie """""girls""""" and they don't like me

They look so loving and honest, like they think you're the greatest thing in the world.

why

sometimes

No I have only dated foreigners. The current gf will eventually realize she can do better. I don't think I will bother with gfs after that.

they're masculine, self centered, have horrible accents, don't know how to cook or clean, and have had a few time many rides of the carousel.
I'm unattractive and have crippling social anxiety

I just like the way they look. Especially the cheekbones, eyes, and hairstyles.

>like they think you're the greatest thing in the world.
Asian women reaaallly love white men. They go crazy for the white cock

where ur gf from?

youtube.com/watch?v=20JB6wIr78M

I like their skin tone. There's something so nice about their olive-yellow skin as opposed to the pink I'm used to.

I'm somewhat happy and I don't want love.

>where ur gf from?
'Nam
She showed up as a student.

Ever dated a white woman?

All I'll say;
take what you can get, even if you're the biggest racist Sup Forumslack out here. Can't get a hit if you don't step up the plate though. Gfs wont just come to you.

Yes she was a leaf.

>Putting your dick in a C*nuck

>Average white males can get high asian females. It's pretty easy.
Top kek

What is life like in Bermuda?

One can only hope

Argie girls are bretty nice bro

I'd be fine with any of those except for the older one. I don't know any better.

they all look like shit. the only one I would consider is second to right but still a pretty rough face.

I’m not happy but I pretend to be, I don’t have a gf but I just pretend to text my gf when I’m in front of my mom. Really it’s my hash dealer

I found love but he had to move back to NZ for work and I couldn't follow

this is our lowest of the low with average asians

nothing a little alcohol can't fix

Please, remove that chink's face near that adorable white man. I don't like it.

also the most common. especially in Scandinavia

Latin american women are perfect
>Traditional and religious
>Still obey traditional gender roles and expectations
>10/10 bodies
>Fuck like sex goddesses
How can other women even compete

>catholics
not even once

I'm not happy. Having a gf is the least of my worries now, mainly because life here is shit and seems like everything bad has been happening to me and my family since 2017 began.

>Extremely loud neighbors (244 all-night parties in 2017, tonight is the 15th party of the month)
>They become violent when confronting them, you won't believe how cynical and stupid these people are
>Called police, made complaints, reporting them for drugs (they buy cocaine and weed) and even reporting them because of irregular building
>Landlord just tells us he won't renovate their contract (because he supposedly can't kick them out), it's been a year now and there they are
>My dad's business got robbed and we lost 4.5 K USD in equipment
>My grandpa got prostate cancer, we had to take care of him because my aunts and uncles argument they can't
>Lost all my privacy, hence no fapping
>It's been a year and Government is not doing shit because of loud neighbors despite all the shit I've reported
>Can't get enough sleep
>Failed a subject first, then failed 4 subjects on the next semester because no proper rest
>My dad can't walk, sit or move at all because of vertebral column issues, caused by lack of exercise caused by lack of sleeping caused by loud neighbors, can't work hence no money income
>I repair computers and electronics on weekends but that only covers some personal expenses
>Neighbors are being affected too but they won't complain to the government because they're cowards
>Grandpa died almost a week ago (while sleeping, the best way of leaving)

About love, I don't really need it now, just want to do the shit I like.

I'm sorry for your loss, and your situation, my guy. Any ideas to get past it, or as least through it?

By now, the only way is killing them. But don't want to ruin my life. And haven't really found out ways of contacting a hit man to do it.

The other way is moving out to other place, but housing here is expensive because our income is lower. I live in Mexico City and finding another place for the same value of our apartment is extremely difficult, housing prices high rocketed since the earthquake. I would need to move to another city in order to have a house for the same price.

I really like this apartment and the zone is fine, it really was a place where I could rest at the end of the day; the only loud people on the street are my neighbors.

Top kek. Just sitting in your shitty hometown Neet

Not going to lie, Sup Forums gave me a severe jungle fever, since it treats black pussy as a forbidden fruit.

So fuck to. Of money may as well go russian

>recently arrived in australia
>already managed to meet cute boy who is interested
i think i'm gonna make it bros

>You just gonna keep staring or are you gonna come here, white boy?

its like americans and Canadians were destined to become mutts

Old World = They get replaced
New World = All races merge into one

That's just an emotion, a state of being tho. I'm not right now but I was pretty happy a few hours ago
I'm not sure... Shit personality tbf so maybe I'll just adopt an heir or give my material wealth to my future nephews, nieces and mom&dad if they're still alive for the next 20 years

i have already found it but this country is still a shithole

We were always mutts.