US Secret Service 'aware' of Donald Trump's remark

>In a tweet, the US Secret Service said it was "aware of the comments" made by Donald Trump who told a rally North Carolina that "Second Amendment people" could stop Clinton from becoming the next US president and picking new US Supreme Court justices.
>The Republican presidential nominee has come under severe criticism for his controversial remark which many in the media have interpreted as a threat of violence against his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton. "This is simple what Trump is saying is dangerous. A person seeking to be the President of the United States should not suggest violence in any way," said Robby Mook.

>Senator Tim Kaine from Virginia, who is the running mate of Hillary Clinton, Democratic presidential nominee, said that he could not believe the comments made by Trump, while a former spymaster said that but for the Republican nominee such a remark would have landed him behind bars.

>In American political system, there has been an unwritten protocol and zero tolerance to any statements that could be even interpreted as inciting violence. "If Trump were not a major-party presidential nominee, his comment yesterday might have earned him a stern visit from the Secret Service. Instead, it will simply be added to the ever-growing list of Trump's disqualifiers and to the ever-growing burden of Republican leaders who continue to insist that their candidate is suitable to serve," The Washington Post said in an editorial.

>"As is often the case, Trump was incoherent enough to permit more than one plausible interpretation of his words. If he had not so often celebrated violence and wielded dark innuendo against political opponents, minority groups, journalists and others, it would be easier to give him the benefit of the doubt in this case," it said.

dnaindia.com/world/report-secret-service-aware-of-donald-trump-s-second-amendment-remark-2243349

bump for democracy and freedom

Second amendment people, Just to give you a heads up. If you even TRY to get stupid with your guns (by the way I think people should have the right to bear arms), the government with my support will shut you down.

Don't try and think "oh, this is the fight we've been looking for and we're going to our weapons, the time has come" excuse to fight.

If you FIGHT to defend Trump. You HAVE fallen into the PROBLEM itself and must be shut down.

>while a former spymaster said that but for the Republican nominee such a remark would have landed him behind bars.

Hillary Clinton also suggested the same thing about Obama

Also, that tweet was likely to curb a mass number of calls they were getting by "concerned citizens" despite the fact that if they went to a vast majority of these people's social media pages they'd find claims of them saying similar things about Trump.

so the MSM/libs/shills pestered them all day in an attempt to make "a federal case" out of the comment... and they tweeted that they are "aware of the comments"? Wow, you guys are easily impressed by your own lame shenanigans.

There's more than enough evidence that corruption is rife in the American government, the second amendment is the fail safe against it. Which comes as no surprise that Hillary is trying to remove it.

SUCCINCT.

All right, well you have a point that the American government is has a gigantic problem, but to start a war because TRUMP calls for it. NOPE. I'm not going to fight to put that piece of shit in charge. I can see if it started when Obama was running to put someone else in charge but if you fight against the government now and put Trump in it will only be stupider.

If they hadn't fucked up and went full retard and simply put some other nominee in there then this people wouldn't be so hesitant to follow their lead.

They fucked up this situation and they can live with their choice.

This whole cycle in the news is to distract hillary getting sued.

Trumps comment little as it is, has been most thoroughly misinterpreted. What he said is, if the government ever attempts to take or limit your guns, exercise the second amendment.

ie if the government becomes a tyranny etc etc

Are they aware that hillary should be in prison?

Trump didn't call for it tho. Hilary's supporters (and Bernie's) are the only ones calling for war.

Trump didn't call for insurrection you Tripple Nigger

No like education you really does anything. Since you are not stupid but a Liar.

Exactly. It's Trump who has had two known assassination attempts. It's shillary and comrade vacation home who never disavowed violence.

Im aware the sky is blue.

So what?

Let's list the buzzwords for fun

>controversial
>media has interpreted
>dangerous
>i cant even believe
>CIA says something
>unqualified
>Republicans must disavow
>incoherent
>dark

Of course the Secret Service has to look into it, just for the possibility of some brain dead fanatic Trump-bot or right wing gun nut taking the rant to heart and actually attempting to assassinate Hillary.

But of course anything that reflects badly on Trumpski goes right into the "Muh conspiracy" file.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a white nationalist, but I am also a cuckold. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at pleasuring white women. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once, Sup Forums. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

How do you figure?. This entire episode is about just yet ANOTHER full retard comment coming out of Trump's beak?. I mean his words definitely sound suspect to me. When has Hillary said anything even remotely close to a direct call for war?

>the government with my support will shut you down.
Lol

Kek

1 million armed forces
200 million armed citizens

Ok breh

>In American political system, there has been an unwritten protocol and zero tolerance to any statements that could be even interpreted as inciting violence. "If Trump were not a major-party presidential nominee, his comment yesterday might have earned him a stern visit from the Secret Service. Instead, it will simply be added to the ever-growing list of Trump's disqualifiers and to the ever-growing burden of Republican leaders who continue to insist that their candidate is suitable to serve," The Washington Post said in an editorial.

Who is this ignorant of American law or even just American webforum banter? Probably some foreign paper. Let's check:
>Launched on July 30, 2005, in Mumbai, dna is an English broadsheet daily owned by Diligent Media Corporation, an Essel Group company.
lol

Notice how the Washington Post uses "might," as in "you might be hit by a meteor" or "Trump might be hiding donations to NAMBLA."

>I'm a traitorous faggot who pretends not to be that by being a neocuckservative

>his words SOUND SUSPECT
>THEREFORE HE'S CALLIMG FOR WAR
>WAAAAAAARRR
Holy shit you CTR shill, get some self fucking awareness.

>when has Hillary called for war
Are you serious nigger? She supported Iraq, she's responsible for Libya, she wants to intervene harder in Syria.

Hillary aluded to Obama being assassinated in 2008. Google it

Quadruple Nigger

Go find a transcript or watch the whole thing.

Before he said that he multiple times praised and thanked the NRA. He also strucured his sentance in such a wierd way that it's hard to tell but in no way did he call for violence he just said there might be a way.

Trumpo the Clown

K...KEEP ME POSTED

Newsflash, friendo. You're not the only ones with weapons. You guys have this incredible belief that 2nd amendment people are the sole consumers of weapons.

I AM a armored citizen, not a soldier. So you can add me to the count of armed forces if you want.

> She supported Iraq, she's responsible for Libya, she wants to intervene harder in Syria.

That's not a DIRECT call for war. Get out of here man, every president has done shit like that. That's an INDIRECT call for war at BEST.

To say "2nd amendment people can do something about it" Is basically the same thing as saying "You guys with guns, make a move and know what I mean". There's no confusing 2nd amendment with anything else. If he had said another amendment I would have looked into the amendment he was referring too.

>With my support

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL WEW LAD
O
W

T
H
A
T
S

W
H
A
T

I

C
A
L
L

W
E
W

L
A
D

How do you go from saying something like this,

>That's not a DIRECT call for war. Get out of here man, every president has done shit like that. That's an INDIRECT call for war at BEST.

Then directly contradicting yourself with saying something like this

>To say "2nd amendment people can do something about it" Is basically the same thing as saying "You guys with guns, make a move and know what I mean".

And the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to you buddy.

>We are reaching levels of Nigger that should not be possible

Hecta-Nigger

How can a fucking wierdly construced sentance in a speech mostly praising the NRA is a call to violence ?

And if that is a call to violence how come the shit Hillary has done including calling for the assassination of Obama isn't?

>armored citizen

WEW LAD

Why does Brian Lee Henderson reply to literally every tweet that exists?

>Newsflash, friendo. You're not the only ones with weapons. You guys have this incredible belief that 2nd amendment people are the sole consumers of weapons.
What the literal fuck are you talking about? What you just said makes no sense. No one but you ever insinuated that only "second amendment people" had weapons.

How is it any different than saying the guys who like to suck dicks can do something about changing anti gay shit?

>that's not a DIRECT call to war
Yes it is dumbass. But let's use your logic. If that isn't a call to war than neither is what Donald Trump said. Way to go you weapons-grade retard, you've destroyed your own argument.

>with my support
have a (you), you earned it

Dude, The context of what he said is so simple there's only one way to see it.

"Although the second amendment people, maybe there is?".

Why second amendment?. What's so special about that amendment?. Why no other amendments?.

HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

This comes RIGHT after he claims Hillary will pick judges. It has nothing to do with 2nd amendment getting together to VOTE for a 2nd amendment rights issue or something that 2nd amendment advocates should care uniquely about.

What he basically said is "You guys, and you know who I'm talking about because I just called you out, if Hillary selects her judges, the only thing left for you to do is load up and make a move and start a war against the government".

That's basically what he said especially when just before that he was talking about the government breaking down doors and shit and starting some kind of purge against citizens or whatever like they're the fucking Gestapo.

I think it's secretly a pol account or some guys troll account it has to be

I'm torn on whether it was planned on Trump's part or just a tasteless joke that his campaign had to do damage control on. It gets the media to spread Trump's message that Clinton is going to appoint judges that will take your guns away, and many of the crazy things he's said have worked to spread his messages this way. On the other hand, what message did the Khan affair spread except "I'm a bigoted asshole"?

we are monitoring you Dahnald

Don't see the problem all he said is that they can stop hillary. Like with votes you know? Media is shilling hard for hill

>with my support

You just reminded me that the internet is serious business.

Fuck.

I just want to know why you people don't even attempt to blend in to how the average Sup Forumsack types it doesn't make sense to shill like this

>"As is often the case, Trump was incoherent enough to permit more than one plausible interpretation of his words. If he had not so often celebrated violence and wielded dark innuendo against political opponents, minority groups, journalists and others, it would be easier to give him the benefit of the doubt in this case," it said.
They have not once given him the benefit of the doubt since his campaign started, they jump on every last one of his words with the worst possible interpretation.

We have reached Octo-Nigger.

First of all you sweap under the rug everything I say. Including giving you context.
And repeat yourself like an idiot.

You do know there are other things 2nd amendment people can do like ask their respective states to disagree with legislation. In no way is there any indication he meant shoot her.

He never said that. He clearly stated that if Hillary elects some traitorous liberals, and they attack the second, that we have a right to fight back. He's entirely right to say this. She and her judges deserve a lead injection if she destroys the second.

>the khan thing

Hillary loves muslims

Jesus motherfucking Christ, he was obviously talking about votes, not shooting the witch. It's amazing how desperate US media is to make sure Trump isn't elected, and it'll be amazing when it blows up in their faces like it did in the UK with Farage.

If that's what he wanted to spread, he vastly overestimated how much Americans are prejudiced against Muslims, and/or underestimated how much Americans respect the people who serve in combat.

>You do know there are other things 2nd amendment people can do like ask their respective states to disagree with legislation

ANY AMENDMENT supporters can also do that.

Not just 2nd amendment advocates.

besides he says "Although the second amendment people, maybe there is?, I don't know".

Well come on buddy, don't leave it at that. Take a second and think of you are saying, because if you don't know what you're saying then I DON'T KNOW what you're saying.

Don't tell me what you DON'T know. I don't give a shit about what you DON'T know. I want to know what you actually KNOW.

Why the "I don't know" part?. Come on man, let's knock off the half assed answers. Tell me what you mean not what you "don't know".

Why do you say "2nd amendment people" like you're not one of them? Your day will come, traitor.

cont.
>On the other hand, what message did the Khan affair spread except "I'm a bigoted asshole"?
Oh, and also "I'm so rich and out of touch that I don't know what sacrifice means."

>Donald Trump who told a rally North Carolina that "Second Amendment people" could stop Clinton from becoming the next US president and picking new US Supreme Court justices.

this never happened

Hillary:
I'm only still in the race cause RFK was shot around about this time, anything could happen.

Donald:
If she puts her people in and they try fuck with your rights, do something about it

ARE ANY OTHER AMENDMENTS UNDER ATTACK BESIDES THE 2ND AMENDMENT YOU ININY-NIGGER?!?

Actually all he said was "Maybe the 2nd amendment people can do something about it." Did you know Supreme Court justices have to be confirmed by the Senate and these nominations are very often held up or rejected entirely?

How do you know he didn't mean the lobbying power of the NRA? It happens to be one of the most powerful lobbies in the country.

Seriously go fuck yourself little fag.

There was that time that everybody in the media learned the word 'dystopia' all at once and were so proud of themselves that they all released an article in the same day declaring a Trump presidency would result in just that.

people need to stop presuming trump did something wrong everytime the media is triggered

Pretty sure she directly said that if she was president, she'd go to war with Iran

I'm saying "2nd amendment" people because that's what this conversation is about.

I support the 2nd amendment but not Trump.

If I need to give up my guns and security to keep Trump out of the White House, bye bye guns. That's how messed up Trump is.

I think we NEED to maintain our rights to bear arms but I think Trump needs to be STUMPED even worse.

BE CAREFUL.

Secret Service probably gives no shits. They just wanted Dem faggots to stop tweeting them. Reminder that SS regards the Hillary Clinton detail the worst punishment any agent can get. They probably would stand down if it meant Shilldawg's death wouldn't affect their reputation.

Love or hate Karl Rove, it's fucking impressive that liberals still can't stop being triggered by the man.

You clearly don't support the 2nd if you're willing to give it up.

I don't give a fuck what kind of a point you're trying to make, you literally cannot hold those views simultaneously without being a shill

The media covers this shit because it entertains. They do this to every politician, and the main differences with Trump is how often he lets it happen and that he doesn't grovel and apologize.

Haha 1/10 i replied.

That's different and I'll tell you why. It doesn't bother me if Trump says "If I were president we'd to go war with Russia, or China". It's different.

a call for a war with a shit country does not compromise the integrity and stability of the United States as a single entity.

Calling for war against the United States government does throw the United States as a single entity giant mess for our country.

I do support the 2nd amendment, like I said, I just don't support Trump.

Tell you what, if Trump says "Although the second amendment people, maybe there is? and while they do it they can kick me out of this fucking race, I don't know" then I'll get behind him and what he said.

Literally 6D chess folks.

Trump is always saying how dishonest the media is.

He needs the voters to understand this to look past the poll fraud, etc.

Media goes ape shit over baby gate a few days ago.

Facts make media look biased.

Media goes ape shit over "2nd amendment people" comment

Facts make them look biased.

Trumps baiting the media into swinging wildly to set up his counter punches.

Trump "punching a hole through the media" just as he said.

MAGA

>Being this much of a nigger

I give up

You are so retarded I would rather talk to a rock.

I can tell, that's why you have Dumb Trump as you're spokesperson.

Karl Rove referred to a Vietnam Vet, triple amputee, Max Cleland, who was running for office as a friend of Osama Bin Laden.

Karl Rove thought it was "fair game" tou out Valerie Plame as a CIA agent bcause he didn't like what her husband was saying. Donald Trump is what you'd have if Karl Rove was running for President. There is a reason GW Bush referred to Karl as "Turd Blossum".

I don't think Karl went to college either.

Trump has his own detail. Of course they are aware of his comments, they were standing right there listening to it.

Nothing to see here. They just want the retards to stop with the histrionics.

>If Trump were not a major-party presidential nominee, his comment yesterday might have earned him a stern visit from the Secret Service.

What the fuck am I reading here? The comment to use the second amendment as it was meant to be used, against those in power that would want to take it away, is now enough for a government agency to step in?

Isn't that a call to arms against this tyrannical government already?

>any amendment supporters can do that
Show me any other amendment supporters even a 1/10th as motivated and unified.

Like someone said, the they probably tweeted that because people were contacting them urging them to detain Trump for "making threats" against Hillary

>that one time

It happens all the time.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

>Look mom, I posted it again

Hello there mister Rock. What is your opinion on the latest statement from Donald Trump that the Media is pushing and probably spindoctoring.

>Well I think the Media has failed to provide the context for this statement, failing to even mention that minutes before he stated that he talked greatly about the NRA. Secondly I think that the Media assumes the worst possible scenario, the way Trump said that statement he hasn't even hinted at violence, it can be easily taken as have meant legal action, or any kind of action. And lastly I would like to poit out that the Media has discarded the fact that Hillary in the past has suggested the assassination of Obama, and that people who were against the Clinton have met an early death, in suspicious circumstances.

Bunch of libtard pussies. Shut the fuck up already. I swear you pussies should keep your fucking mouth full of dick so you can't spew your stupidity

>implying Judges ruling against the second amendment isn't treason

I for one, see no issue with trump's comments.

based

Your first point is fucking retarded, the difference is negligible and you're changing the goalposts.

Your second point isn't even a coherent sentence. Just stop.

That was the joke

I didn't think Trump was a Clinton plant to sabotage the republicans.

Until now. Well lads, get ready for other 4 years of race baiting, """""democracy"""" in the middle east and corporate bailouts

did trump just stumped himself?

checked. quads confirm Trump the Funk Dump is a plant.

I'm supposed to be surprised someone made a comment that you can use the second amendment to show you disagree with your government on something in the USA? That's what it's there for.

>...and you can't do anything about it. Well, you second amendment people might, I don't know...

There is literally nothing wrong in what he said.

So are liberals really stupid enough to think anything will happen or is this just another slander act?

>LOOK SUPERVISOR I USED Sup Forums LINGO
>LOL DO I GET BONUS NOW?

Fuck off, shill.

The media is full of shit and sitting on Trump for essentially repeating the words of Washington.

It's incredible how Drumpf supporters resort to tumblr tier levels of denial when confronted with the evidence that their meme candidate is retarded.

Welp it's either that or Alzheimer Hillary anyway. Both of them will have the nuclear launch codes. Amazing innit?

>implying Judges ruling against the second amendment is treason

Jellyfish-like transparency.

Based Brian

Am I missing something? I thought part of the point of the second amendment was to use it against the government if they try to repeal it? So didn't Trump just restate what is a founding principal of the USA?

how is he retarded though

I missed what trump said.
What happened?

>If they hadn't fucked up and went full retard and simply put some other nominee in there then this people wouldn't be so hesitant to follow their lead.

>Some other nominee

So creationist Cruz? Rubio the homo? Another of the ruling dynasties? That Trump is where he is is a pure expression of democracy. And it terrifies the Washington bubble.

>They fucked up this situation and they can live with their choice.

Washington and their disdain for plebs fucked everything up. Trump isn't a great candidate but he is a great vehicle for the discontent that has been brewing for over a decade. The people voting Clinton on a 'lesser of two evils' basis are the problem.